Thread: 2019 Zone Premier League thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by traffic light View Post
    Issues? is that all you have?

Only issues are when your club employ its poor thug style when you cant win at football. Stick to playing playing footy and the club doesnt get the stigma.

But still Grub Club remains. Get the banner.
    I have been watching the Suns for the past 3 years. Well most of ZPL.

In which capacity are they grubs? I have seen a lot of interesting things in the Suns, like a 130kg winger score bombs (and great free kicks) another 100kg+ lose the ball 10 times ina row then score 4 goals (on the last weekend) but I have never seen any "grubbery"

Please enlighten us all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FlatScreen View Post

In which capacity are they grubs? I have seen a lot of interesting things in the Suns, like a 130kg winger score bombs (and great free kicks) another 100kg+ lose the ball 10 times ina row then score 4 goals (on the last weekend) but I have never seen any "grubbery"

I wasn’t going to waste my time with a response to him. Would be an interesting one if it came. Most of our team is too unfit and lazy to be grubby.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatScreen View Post

3yrs, wow almost forever lol. Dont even try to refute clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    I wasn’t going to waste my time with a response to him. Would be an interesting one if it came. Most of our team is too unfit and lazy to be grubby.
    He we go Lofty grub club hero. Keep up the hack. Get the Banner. Facts are out all done. Maybe Bellbird back in the day came close.
    Last edited by traffic light; 15-05-2019 at 09:35 PM.

He we go Lofty grub club hero. Keep up the hack. Get the Banner. Facts are out all done. Maybe Bellbird back in the day came close.[/QUOTE]

Bellbird weren't grubs on the field, Cardiff always found them a hard but fair side to play, but there banjo playing supporters behind the goals were a different setup all together….

[QUOTE=traffic light;224578]3yrs, wow almost forever lol. Dont even try to refute clown.

You must have a very simple mind. I asked a question and you have replied with is, well, nothing. Go get a cuddle off Mummy, you need it.

Quote Originally Posted by traffic light View Post
    3yrs, wow almost forever lol. Dont even try to refute clown.

He we go Lofty grub club hero. Keep up the hack. Get the Banner. Facts are out all done. Maybe Bellbird back in the day came close.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    To yourself or for your mates? Stop being grubby, stick to football. You can play a good game when you want to.

Gonna break another leg accidently this week? Get the banner!