Thread: 2019 Zone Premier League thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    oh Kennytwoheadedhatwearer, you are a knob still, once again trying to deflect the shit flying your way, we at Cardiff haven't jumped on here and spruiked any greatness for season 2019, unlike you.
    Staying up and rebuilding is our aim this year, but when I have to open the forum up and see the dribble coming out of your mouth, it just makes me think how shit we have been, played in ZPL or ID1's (albeit a bit lucky one year) since around 2002, what about the terrace?
    Resorting to name calling again I see, or that could just be your illiteracy showing again. And aiming to stay up, that’s the exact amount of ambition I’ve come to expect from a team that’s lucky to be in ZPL.
    Terrace on the other hand are an ambitious, confident team that are well on the rise.

[QUOTE=KennysWhiteHat.;225513]Resorting to name calling again I see, or that could just be your illiteracy showing again. And aiming to stay up, that’s the exact amount of ambition I’ve come to expect from a team that’s lucky to be in ZPL.
    Terrace on the other hand are an ambitious, confident team that are well on the

Good luck with that...terrace were ambitious years ago, then you went back down, now your back again, telling all how good you are.
    I have seen to many clubs come and go over the years, your just another one of them, so as I said good luck..tell me in 3 years how good you are..

[QUOTE=Jardelsimage
    Good luck with that...terrace were ambitious years ago, then you went back down, now your back again, telling all how good you are.
    I have seen to many clubs come and go over the years, your just another one of them, so as I said good luck..tell me in 3 years how good you are..[/QUOTE]

Pecker, your making an absolute goose of yourself arguing with a bloke that has no affiliation with our club, no one knows who it is, surely by now after taking hook, line and sinker every year that you would realise people are lining you up. Onlooker is the only one on here that posts our results.
    Take aim at us all you want, Atleast it’s giving someone else a rest 😉.

Quote Originally Posted by XRanger View Post
    Pecker, your making an absolute goose of yourself arguing with a bloke that has no affiliation with our club, no one knows who it is, surely by now after taking hook, line and sinker every year that you would realise people are lining you up. Onlooker is the only one on here that posts our results.
    Take aim at us all you want, Atleast it’s giving someone else a rest ��.
    A goose, that's not real nice.
    Well he seems like he is very much a terrace supporter by his posts and as for taking aim at you, haven't done that for a while terrace have been in ZL1, I'm just firing back at your(or maybe not your) bloke, so I don't really call this an argument.

On being lined up by others, that hasn't been happening and it takes a lot more than that to wind me up, pretty thick skinned as you would know and I can take any criticism as long its genuine and factual, shit I have even admitted being wrong(only once though).
    I like to have fun and the forum for me is fun, from the wannbe superstars, super coaches who have never coached, all the way down to the school teachers who want to correct the grammar of the posters its all a game.....

cheers see you in 2 weeks xranger….