Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFan View Post
That's just the start of it! They also don't have Powerade in the sheds.

Just to run through a few things I've seen this year - the copious amount of fights on the field versus the Suns, people within the club (who I've been informed are still associated with the club) breaking into their major sponsor to steal beer from the cool room, fights in the car park after the first semifinal this year at Swansea which resulted in a female being knocked unconscious, and on top of this, I've been at a few games - easy for me living in Charlestown - where i have head a few of their old blokes call out many things to players on the field regarding topics that I can;t even type on an anonymous forum.

If this is at the surface (and yes I understand I don't know the club well enough to make a blanket statement), I can only imagine what else can be found hidden deep in their closet.
So going off your observations you’ve labelled every club in newcastle as having ‘shocking club culture’ as you put it, stupid analysis, sit at any football match and your accusations would be shot down in flames, most of your criticism towards Dudley happens at most grounds