Quote Originally Posted by YerMate View Post
I’ve managed to watch a lot of youth games over the past 2 years.
One of the best team's this year, I would have to say, and the most consistent is the Magic 14s this year.
They're the most entertaining team in the Comp, great passing game and never seem to panic under pressure. I know the coaches seem to be loud and vocal but, the kids in that team respond well and execute game plans by the looks of it and it shows the kids that they care about them.
I'm thinking of taking my kid there for a trial for next year, if they're open to it, I’ve spoken to some of the parents and they speak highly of the coaches, the kids absolutely love them as they're very passionate in developing their skills as players and they love their training sessions and the pair always have a backup plan if grounds are washed out, always different and very advanced training drills. That's what a coach is there for to make the kids enjoy it and develop them into better footballers. plus, they have promoted 3 players into the 15s squad in 2020 from the 13s team and have 3 to 4 every game on the bench.
So the coaches in my eyes are doing a great job by the looks of it.
A player from the U15s played Reserve Grade on the weekend too.