Warners bay v Swansea
    3rds 3-0
    Res 5-5
    1sts 1-2

Cooks Hill vs Kotara South
    3rd's 2-4 Kotara
    Res 0-3 Kotara
    1st's 3-5 Kotara
    9 point day for Kotara after the coach leaves. Very interesting.
    Warners Bay the surprise packet this year

Weekend conclusions -

Pressure mounting at Tigers. Penthouse to shithouse very quickly.

Warners Bay - We have got the biggest result of the season. Beresfield - Hold my beer. Take a bow gentlemen that is truly the result of the season.

Mayfield still not conceded.

Cooks Hill need to stop playing a 1-1-8 formation.

Lower grades was where the action was as they served up 59 goals.

I am shite at tipping.

Hope everyone enjoyed and god bless ZPL.

Quote Originally Posted by THEBIGCHEESE View Post
    Weekend conclusions -

Pressure mounting at Tigers. Penthouse to shithouse very quickly.

Warners Bay - We have got the biggest result of the season. Beresfield - Hold my beer. Take a bow gentlemen that is truly the result of the season.

Mayfield still not conceded.

Cooks Hill need to stop playing a 1-1-8 formation.

Lower grades was where the action was as they served up 59 goals.

I am shite at tipping.

Hope everyone enjoyed and god bless ZPL.
    Hahaha I want more weekend reviews like this big cheese. Sh!ts on the nnswf write ups for the "premier" comps.

Seems like Dudley were big to criticize the suns loosing the other week. I can suddenly hear crickets coming from their ground....

Quote Originally Posted by Gelato View Post
    Seems like Dudley were big to criticize the suns loosing the other week. I can suddenly hear crickets coming from their ground....
    No crickets. Dudley we’re not up for it and Bero were. I think it was wake up call that if your not up for the game no matter who your playing you will get beat

Quote Originally Posted by Gelato View Post
    No crickets here either. We weren’t up to it. Fair play to Bero

ZPL Tipping after Round 4

1st - Hacker = 14 points
    2nd - Cognitio = 13 points
    3rd - Jim = 12 points
    3rd - Bleachers = 12 points
    5th - Hornigold = 11 points
    5th - Haricut = 11 points
    7th - Cabaye#4 = 10 points
    8th - gtg = 9 points
    8th - THEBIGCHEESE = 9 points

*Hornigold given lowest score of 1 point for not tipping.

Tough week for the tipsters. Everyone picking the Suns results against Cardiff with ‘Bleachers’ picking up an extra point for guessing the Kotara result and ‘gtg’ getting a point for guessing the Mayfield/Azzuri draw.

Shall we pick a upcoming round for double points???

Quote Originally Posted by Cognitio View Post
    ZPL Tipping after Round 4

1st - Hacker = 14 points
    2nd - Cognitio = 13 points
    3rd - Jim = 12 points
    3rd - Bleachers = 12 points
    5th - Hornigold = 11 points
    5th - Haricut = 11 points
    7th - Cabaye#4 = 10 points
    8th - gtg = 9 points
    8th - THEBIGCHEESE = 9 points

*Hornigold given lowest score of 1 point for not tipping.

Tough week for the tipsters. Everyone picking the Suns results against Cardiff with ‘Bleachers’ picking up an extra point for guessing the Kotara result and ‘gtg’ getting a point for guessing the Mayfield/Azzuri draw.

Shall we pick a upcoming round for double points???
    Let each person nominate the week they use their double point week

I will continue with my weekend conclusions for you Hotline.

Thoughts on double points round. Would be easier just one round rather than keeping track. Maybe round 10? Everyone has played each other and no excuses from us tipsters for not having any form!!!!!!!

Week 5 Predictions
    Cooks Hill 1-2 Azzurri
    Cardiff 2-0 Kotara
    Mayfield 1-1 Beresfield
    Suns 4-0 Swansea
    Dudley 2-1 Warners Bay

Quote Originally Posted by Nou Camp View Post
    Cardiff v Suns
    1st 0-1
    Res 1-1
    3rds 3-4
    Seriously, what's going on at the Suns? They can't score goals. I'd love to see a $ spent on players per goal scored statistic... bet it's high.

Quote Originally Posted by gtg View Post
    Seriously, what's going on at the Suns? They can't score goals. I'd love to see a $ spent on players per goal scored statistic... bet it's high.
    Not playing our best currently, but 9 points on the board. No stress, I'm sure we will click into gear soon. Appreciate the concern though.
    It's football, not s***er!!

I don’t know who you are at the club but can you stop taking shots at the Suns. We have enough of a rivalry as it is and don’t need to add any more fuel to the fire. After last weekends result it’s more important to worry about ourselves then any other club.

Week 5 Predictions

Cooks Hill 2-4 Azzurri
    Cardiff 2-2 Kotara
    Mayfield 1-0 Beresfield
    Suns 2-0 Swansea
    Dudley 3-1 Warners Bay

Week 5 Predictions.

Cooks Hill v Azzuri. Azzuri haven't scored in the last two games and will break that drought this weekend against Cooks what's defending Hill.
    Azzuri - 3-0 win.

Cardiff v Kotara. Kotara proving the that the coach was the problem all along last week. New coach to make it 2 in a row and Cardiff still searching for the first win of the season.
    Kotara - 2-1 win.

Mayfield v Bero. Bero produced the biggest upset since I won an argument with Mrs Cheese last week but it wont last. Another clean sheet for Mayfield and 3 points.
    Mayfield - 2-0 win.

Suns v Swansea. Suns copping it here on the forum as the big spenders haven't produced, yet they are still in second. Swansea on the same amount of points but not copping it but producing similar results.
    Suns - 2-1 win

Dudley v Warners Bay. Dudley back at home will be as desperate for a result as FIFO worker after month away. Warners Bay have been competitive so far but will find this tough.
    Dudley - 2-0 win.

Quote Originally Posted by United View Post
    I don’t know who you are at the club but can you stop taking shots at the Suns. We have enough of a rivalry as it is and don’t need to add any more fuel to the fire. After last weekends result it’s more important to worry about ourselves then any other club.
    There's no further fire that's been added. It's pretty easy to pick the small minded people. We aren't worried about what's happening up top for us and we certainly aren't worried about other people's backyards and especially what some random bloke hiding behind a keyboard is saying. People are wasting their time talking about money. Need to come up with some better content eventually.

Really enjoying the season so far. You look at every fixture this weekend and they are all tough games.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    There's no further fire that's been added. It's pretty easy to pick the small minded people. We aren't worried about what's happening up top for us and we certainly aren't worried about other people's backyards and especially what some random bloke hiding behind a keyboard is saying. People are wasting their time talking about money. Need to come up with some better content eventually.

Really enjoying the season so far. You look at every fixture this weekend and they are all tough games.
    Who gives a s$/t if they pay players the only real question is. Have the price of Kebapi gone up haha

Exactly who cares about squads or money the best thing is seeing this comp a much tighter affair then just a runaway pack. Doesn't matter who you have if you don't show up on the day !!!! Im quite enjoying the mix of results and games i've watched so far. Alot of the clubs would rival most of the nl1 comp so it's good to see

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Who gives a s$/t if they pay players the only real question is. Have the price of Kebapi gone up haha
    Firstly (for the thousandth time) Suns have never ever paid a single player and that includes this year. If any players are chasing coin, they best look for another club.
    Secondly, the price of kebapi has thankfully remained stable. We look forward to serving many of you throughout the season!

We recruited a Goalkeeper and 2 Central Midfielders who hardly ever scored in NPL when they played in it so unless you want our new GK to start popping goals in it’s going to be our usual suspects in the Palozzi boys scoring our goals and don’t worry the goals will start coming soon