Page 16 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Zone Premier League

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    4 weeks out to be precise, and if you have been told it, then it must be true......
    How are numbers Jardel

Quote Originally Posted by Kicktheball View Post
    I have been told 2 Cardiff players have signed with Croatia, just weeks out from the start of the season.

Any further info to this?
    1 was playing there for them on the weekend so it makes sence…..

Quote Originally Posted by Kicktheball View Post
    I have been told 2 Cardiff players have signed with Croatia, just weeks out from the start of the season.

Any further info to this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    And every year we have the same comments like yours.

The response doesn't change. Boys dont want to play at NPL level and commit to that. ZPL has that magical balance of being a very competitve competion without the full on commitment that NPL requires which is also year on year becoming a younger league.
    Not only that, but ZPL is a much great attraction to a lot of players due to it being a much more localised league. Very few out of town away games. Whereas NL1 has very few inner city clubs.

If you can't understand any of those reasons, then I can't help you and asking the same question every year isn't going to help either.
    Why would a zpl team go up?

No $ if side wins at weekend it’s constant $ out for not even a shot at promotion…..

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    If ZL teams were allowed to enter the NL1 without the same requirement regarding youth teams, I think you would find some NL1 teams walking away from the comp.
    Don’t need youth teams anymore I’ve been told.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastwest View Post
    How does Croatia do their eggs? Poached?

IAS, it is the players choice.
    Just remember Croatia do there talking on the pitch. Meanwhile there stealing your player's on the sideline it appears......

Brown paper bags and all.

Quote Originally Posted by riverboy View Post
    Just remember Croatia do there talking on the pitch. Meanwhile there stealing your player's on the sideline it appears......

Once again throwing baseless accusations but it’s expected from you.

Quote Originally Posted by VelkiKurac View Post
    Once again throwing baseless accusations but it’s expected from you.
    You play one of my old teams this year, so I will have to come watch. A little banter

You play one of my old teams this year, so I will have to come watch. A little banter
    Banter is always good lol - yeh come and grab cevap roll and beer and see for yourself what we are about.

Banter is always good lol - yeh come and grab cevap roll and beer and see for yourself what we are about.
    I will when mayfield roll into town. To be honest, I have no idea what a cevap roll is?

Where do Croatia even play at?

I will when mayfield roll into town. To be honest, I have no idea what a cevap roll is?

Where do Croatia even play at?
    Google it haha

If i knew what ground we are playing at I would tell you. We applied for a few grounds and were denied by council. Could be Jesmond Park or Pasadena again.

Google it haha

If i knew what ground we are playing at I would tell you. We applied for a few grounds and were denied by council. Could be Jesmond Park or Pasadena again.
    Next they’ll be calling you Gypsies VK.

Do talking after games on sidelines offering ridiculous $ to players is what I’m hearing…..

Can I get a pie though, gotta have a pie at the footy

Anyone go to the zone meeting last night ? Any news ?

Quote Originally Posted by reddevil17 View Post
    Do talking after games on sidelines offering ridiculous $ to players is what I’m hearing…..
    The key word here is "hearing" LOL. So you haven't actually seen this taking place, only regurgitating what others have said because so and so said he heard too from someone and so on.
    It started off a bit annoying having all these baseless accusations made against the club but it's actually become quite funny now seeing the rumours spread and starting to get more ridiculous with each passing week.

How are the new teams in Uni, Minmi and Olympic travelling. Have they played any trials etc. Most on here from ZPL wouldn’t know to much about these clubs and how they look

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    How are the new teams in Uni, Minmi and Olympic travelling. Have they played any trials etc. Most on here from ZPL wouldn’t know to much about these clubs and how they look
    They certainly have had trials. No idea how they went but hopefully they use their social media more once the season begins.

Minmi have had few games against Wallsend, Westy and Norths.
    We play suns in a week or two so that will be a good indicator of how pre-season is going.

They certainly have had trials. No idea how they went but hopefully they use their social media more once the season begins.
    Some clubs have played a heap of trials already and Dudley have had 1 and feels like the Suns are the same. Will be interesting to see which way works best across a longer season

Played our first trail game today as Uni only started this week.
    Also our social media is posted to daily…