Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Jets Academy/Pre Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Doopche View Post
    Last time I checked I didn?t see a Jets under 12s team playing in NSW NPL. It was an under 15s or 16s game so I?m sure kids that age can handle some criticism. Maybe if we still had the cane in schools we wouldn?t have so many spoilt little shits around. I know we definitely wouldn?t have kid?s identify themselves as lions and cats. You?re part of the problem.
    I think you will find that 12yos play in U13s. At least you still acknowledge them as kids but seem to think kicking items into their face is acceptable because it happened in the 90s between two adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
    I think you will find that 12yos play in U13s. At least you still acknowledge them as kids but seem to think kicking items into their face is acceptable because it happened in the 90s between two adults.
    Don?t let the truth get in the way of a good story. 1st you said it was under 12s kid and I told you it wasn?t it was a 15yr old and now apparently he kicked the bin in his face? Pretty sure it was just kicked the bin in the shed which flew across the room. Had the bin hit him in the face I don?t think the kids father/ mother would still have him playing there. Correct me if I?m wrong but the kid still plays there yes?
    And also I know of the coach that kicked the bin and from what I know he couldn?t kick a cow in the guts so no way he?s managed to kick the bin at his head.

This is what?s wrong with today?s society. Bunch of snowflakes and it stems from the parents. So when Sir Alex kicked a boot at Beckham you all probably applauded it, when coaches like Dez hassler kicked the door off the hinges to fire up his team you probably all laughed. But a coach has called a kid a retard or shit or hopeless and kicked a bin in anger it?s the end of the world. I hope your kids don?t ever get the opportunity to play overseas because they will be in for a rude shock if you think being called a retard is bad.
    Harden up people or just pull your kids out and send them to Mr positive down in community.
    Great insight from a current NNSWF PYL U13 coach.

Quote Originally Posted by TopCorner View Post
    Great insight from a current NNSWF PYL U13 coach.
    The very same as hated by coaches all over town?

Quote Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
    You are not allowed to make comments regarding open court cases.
    News to me as well.

Oh are we playing guess who again? Can I play?

Just a reminder of the posting guidelines before this gets out of hand:

1. Be respectful of your fellow football fans. Repeated knobheadedness will result in being banned.
    2. Don't be a racist, bigot or homophobe. You will be banned.
    3. Spammers, you will be banned. If you register a new username & spam - your IP will then be banned.
    4. If you intend to advertise - its manners to ask permission first. Send an email to info@newcastlefootball.net
    If you don't - please refer to point 3.
    5. Our local football forums are a thriving community of NNSWFF participants but there have been issues in the past. Please don't pass rumours off as fact, naming individuals especially in a negative light and abuse of fellow users. If this occurs, the local football subforum may have it's access restricted or locked altogether.
    6. Opposition supporters are welcome and encouraged to participate. Trolling will result in being banned. Being a Coastie troll will get you banned quicker.
    7. If you post a poll, slobs must be one of the options or the poll is invalid.
    8. Listen to the admins & mods. Picking fights with them is unwise (but laughably people still try).
    9. Do not assume anonymity. Admins & mods reserve the right to post your name and club affiliations should you be abusive, troll other users, generally be argumentative or any other reason at our discretion.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

Why was my comment deleted? Did I offend someone?
    You deleted your own message, the log says:
    This message has been deleted by Doopche."
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    You deleted your own message, the log says:
    This message has been deleted by Doopche."
    Apologies, I may have to go see my IT guy for a crash course. You Y generation are to computer savvy for me. I still use a post office to pay bills and my idea of pay wave is handing over cash and waving at the teller.

Don?t let the truth get in the way of a good story. 1st you said it was under 12s kid and I told you it wasn?t it was a 15yr old and now apparently he kicked the bin in his face? Pretty sure it was just kicked the bin in the shed which flew across the room. Had the bin hit him in the face I don?t think the kids father/ mother would still have him playing there. Correct me if I?m wrong but the kid still plays there yes?
    And also I know of the coach that kicked the bin and from what I know he couldn?t kick a cow in the guts so no way he?s managed to kick the bin at his head.
    You need to re-read what I wrote.

If we only talk about this one particular incident, since his mouth got cut open from the incident then yes it hit him in the face.

If we only talk about this one particular incident, since his mouth got cut open from the incident then yes it hit him in the face.
    Never spoken to a parent of a kid at the Jets, in any age group, that is happy there. Not since the new direction of the club...entire business model of the academy seems to rely entirely on the fear of "missing out" to drive demand

Quote Originally Posted by WOW2.0 View Post
    Never spoken to a parent of a kid at the Jets, in any age group, that is happy there. Not since the new direction of the club...entire business model of the academy seems to rely entirely on the fear of "missing out" to drive demand
    Yes but remember the Jets are as bad as every other academy and these snowflake kids need to be thankful they aren?t in a European Academy. 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by WOW2.0 View Post
    Appears to be the way, parents were told that if they want to be selected in the U13s Jets for next season they need to be in the pre-academy, they weren't happy when it came to trials and all these kids who were never part of the pre-academy were there, some ended up being selected.

Next rubbish claim is those that get cut from the academy should go play for Lakes if they want to be reselected. But we'll see cut kids go back to their old clubs and be invited back into training and selected not to mention kids from other clubs get invited into training and selected as well.

Look I wasn?t there, I?m just going off what I heard on the grape vine.
    You probably know more than me mate so I?ll take your word for it, that?s if you can take anything off this forum being true.
    Gotta love newy soccer and the rumour mill. What would we all do without gossip hey, everyone on this forum is all about the gossip and that?s why we are all here, to throw mud and hate at people behind fake accounts with the very odd occasion positive content. That?s what this forum is all about isn?t it? Don?t kid yourselves if you think you?re not here for the 1st 2.
    Some will say it?s useful soccer talk, but let?s be honest no one is here to read little frank scored a nice goal today or this team kicks off at 3pm today. You and I are all here to talk crap and stir people up and see what new stories have evolved over the weekend so we can call our buddy?s to chit chat.
    For eg people think I?m a soccer coach which is cool, but I definitely wouldn?t have you guys solving a murder mystery that?s for sure. But if that fits the narrative then I can be who you say I am.
    What?s a soccer coach if he?s not hated by other coaches. I?m sure every other coach in A lge loved papas this year because he gave them 3 points every week. I?d rather be the hated one that doesn?t give them gifts tbh. The hated ones are the good ones I reckon. So from now on please refer to me as Coach Doopche the chosen one 🤦*♂️

...can call our buddy's to chit chat.
    No time for that. You got that big PYL Cup Semi tonight.

Oh do i, sounds exciting? I?ll have to check the diary. Who am I playing so I can do some study. Calling a PYL game ?big? is my point hahah. Only thing big about PYL football is your registration costs. Bigger game for the parents than the kids by the sounds. Can I watch it on bar tv or is this game that big it?s covered by optus?

Oh now I know who he is

Oh do i, sounds exciting? I?ll have to check the diary. Who am I playing so I can do some study. Calling a PYL game ?big? is my point hahah. Only thing big about PYL football is your registration costs. Bigger game for the parents than the kids by the sounds. Can I watch it on bar tv or is this game that big it?s covered by optus?
    Good result Coach 👏 ?

Snowflakes? You?re saying the young girl that got verbally acosted and called a retard by GVE?s other minion RC is a snowflake and should harden up? He got red card and she got shamed infront of spectators.
    These young aspiring Matildas are being ?coached? by bullies under the Grand Master Bully so why don?t they just show him and his minions the door?

This is what?s wrong with today?s society. Bunch of snowflakes and it stems from the parents. So when Sir Alex kicked a boot at Beckham you all probably applauded it, when coaches like Dez hassler kicked the door off the hinges to fire up his team you probably all laughed. But a coach has called a kid a retard or shit or hopeless and kicked a bin in anger it?s the end of the world. I hope your kids don?t ever get the opportunity to play overseas because they will be in for a rude shock if you think being called a retard is bad.
    Harden up people or just pull your kids out and send them to Mr positive down in community.

Snowflakes? You?re saying the young girl that got verbally acosted and called a retard by GVE?s other minion RC is a snowflake and should harden up? He got red card and she got shamed infront of spectators.
    These young aspiring Matildas are being ?coached? by bullies under Master Bully so why don?t they just show him and his minions the door?