Page 4 of 129 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Australian News Thread 2014

Bring back the Wolves. Sash could still carve the league up.

zads has got himself engaged. congrats.

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/20...kovich/?cs=305

JETS skipper Ruben Zadkovich received a gift to remember when girlfriend Bianca Foteff accepted his marriage proposal on Christmas morning. Zadkovich has a tradition of surfing every Christmas morning and used the occasion to pop the question in romantic fashion at the beach. While bending down on one knee to attach Bianca’s leg-rope, Zadkovich surprised his long-time girlfriend with the proposal.

Bianca’s father, Broadmeadow Magic president Steve Foteff, said Zadkovich had asked his permission three weeks earlier, to which he replied: ‘‘Just hurry up.’’ Foteff said his family was ecstatic with the news and celebrated well into the new year.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    zads has got himself engaged. congrats.

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/20...kovich/?cs=305
    WHY CANT RUBES GET ENGAGED TO SOMEONE FROM A SMALLER CLUB. MAGIC AND NNSW AGAIN GETTING ALL THE FAVOURS FROM EVERYONE.
    - ForeverRed.

(sorry, had to).

Congrats though Rubes.

'Grats rubes, well on the way to becoming a newy lad ay?

When he was playing with FC and even when he first joined us I was sceptical of him and didn't really like him. Definitely grown on me a lot and is now one of the players I believe may actually care about the team and want to do well for the club. Suits newy as well, doesn't mind having a go.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    WHY CANT RUBES GET ENGAGED TO SOMEONE FROM A SMALLER CLUB. MAGIC AND NNSW AGAIN GETTING ALL THE FAVOURS FROM EVERYONE.
    - ForeverRed.

Top work Rubes, sooooo Newy hey.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

rubes needs a bachelor partee'. get in

Q fire up the turn tables

rubez is deadset as newy as they come

Andy Roberts drives Kombi = Legend

Rubez drives Kombi = Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

Herald reporting scans on Mitch Cooper likely to need a 2nd knee reconstruction. Unsure if it's the same knee or not.

Poor kid. I feel for him. He honestly could do with talking to someone like Marko Jesic who came back from 3.

This wa sa result from a poor challenge in the Youth game on the weekend - see MFKS's post in the Youth Froum.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    - ForeverRed.

(sorry, had to).

Congrats though Rubes.
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are

Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

[ Shots fired ]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Herald reporting scans on Mitch Cooper likely to need a 2nd knee reconstruction. Unsure if it's the same knee or not.

Poor kid. I feel for him. He honestly could do with talking to someone like Marko Jesic who came back from 3.

This wa sa result from a poor challenge in the Youth game on the weekend - see MFKS's post in the Youth Froum.
    You could argue 3 finished Jesic. Where is he these days??

maybe marko could give mitch cooper his brother's ACL, didn't seem to work for him

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    loooooool

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    You could argue 3 finished Jesic. Where is he these days??
    No idea to be honest.

I wouldn't argue with your thought either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Pegasus_FC

here ya go

the jes dawg is in hong kong

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    oi, stop taking tha bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post

Confirmed as other knee.

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/...e-season/82529

Scans today have confirmed that Hunter Ports Newcastle Jets attacking midfielder Mitch Cooper has ruptured the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) in his left knee and will require season ending surgery.

The knee is the opposite of the one Cooper had operated on at the end of the 2012/13 Hyundai A-League season.

Cooper sustained his current injury as the result of a poor challenge during the Newcastle Jets’ National Youth League clash with Western Sydney Wanderers at Wanderers Oval in Broadmeadow on Sunday.

The 19-year-old was making just his fifth appearance for the Jets youth team since recovering from the ruptured ACL in his right knee.

“As Mitch skipped past one of their defenders he was pulled back by his shoulder and twisted to the ground in one motion,” Jets physiotherapist Robert Dingle explained.

“With his left leg being planted on the ground all of the twisting load was placed through his knee.

“It's devastating for Mitch considering he was just starting to get into the grind of playing games and starting to look quite good.

“Mitch will start his rehabilitation process straight away and will be supported by the Club in every way possible.

“He will have great training partner in Scott Neville and I'm sure they will both support and encourage each other and come back bigger and stronger next season.”

Cooper said he was extremely disappointed to have suffered his second ACL injury in the space of just nine months, he vowed to bounce back strongly from the setback.

“The way it felt when I went down, I knew it wasn’t good at all,” Cooper said.

“It’s difficult to take the second time around, but I already know what I need to do to come back from an injury like this because I’ve done it once before.

“I know that if I do the right things with my rehab I’ll come back stronger.

“I’ve already got a lot of messages of support from all my teammates and people at the Club and I know they’ll all be there to help me get back to my best.”

Poor bastard

Banned
    Gutted for the bloke.

Hopefully he has a speedy recovery so he can actually be involved in the pre season and trials next season so he can actually push for a first team spot under our new manager