Also has
    1st 0-0 with the table updated.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Derby Day @ Nesbitt Park
    Kotara V Garden Suburb

1st
    What a cracking game great football at pace by 2 good sides. Suburb came out firing ready for the contest and soon went ahead with a hatrick for Lez, forming a quick understanding and dangerous partnership with Sam. Kotara pinched IMO a soft penalty just before H/T which was well taken. Second half Kotara looked a lot hungrier and were starting to enjoy large parts of the game, then the heavens opened at which point I hightailed it. Final score 3-2 to Suburb.
    suburbs were pretty physical in the first half which gave suburbs dominance. The pen was a result of a decent shoulder on the lightweight forward, seen them given and waived.

does anybody think there is a decent size quality gap from here to zpl 1st grade? only judging on the fact wallsend went extremly well last season and now there struggling.

I play in zpl this season, I played with terrace last season and I think there is a pretty big gap especially the top 4-5 of zpl compared to top 4 of id1, there my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by fresh View Post
    does anybody think there is a decent size quality gap from here to zpl 1st grade? only judging on the fact wallsend went extremly well last season and now there struggling.
    There is definitely a gap, weather on not its unbridgeable is another question. Last 2-3 years ZPL has move in leaps and bounds compared to ZL1 which is improving but not at the same rate.
    You guys we're quality last year and I haven't been to any of your games but scores suggest your not far off. I have been to a handful of Kahibah's games and some of their scores would suggest they have been blown out of the park which is just not the case, if they got it together in the final 3rd I'm sure they would have more points on the board.
    Swansea, New Lambton and Mayfield have taken their game to a new level this year along with Cooks Hill, Uni and Dudley ZPL is a real strong comp and any team would find it hard to come in and ruffle feathers.
    I wouldn't read to much into it, yes there's a gap, no its not unbridgeable this happens everywhere in the world. I'm sure Wallsend are not far of getting some good results.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Nou Camp View Post
    Morisset vs Suns
    1sts 1-2 suns
    Res 1-1
    3rds 1-5 suns
    After yesterday's games, particularly ressies and firsts. It's hard to believe the position Morisset are in. They are quite a mobile team with a few decent players. I think they lack a bit of discipline, especially the number 9 up front that was sent off. I'm sure they are due for a win very soon! Hard to believe they are on zero points as they are better than a few other teams we have played this season.

Quote Originally Posted by lukee_f View Post
    After yesterday's games, particularly ressies and firsts. It's hard to believe the position Morisset are in. They are quite a mobile team with a few decent players. I think they lack a bit of discipline, especially the number 9 up front that was sent off. I'm sure they are due for a win very soon! Hard to believe they are on zero points as they are better than a few other teams we have played this season.
    Totally agree..
    Gotta be the unluckiest team going around.. Their position on the table definitely does not reflect how they have been playing..

As for our game against Kotara.. What a last 20 minutes. An inch of water covering the field turned it in to an under 6's "just boot it as hard as you can" match as you couldn't pass, dribble or do anything with it on the ground.. As Hawk said, both penalties that Kotara got were relatively soft, but I've seen ref's go both ways on them..

Hawk, there was a bloke standing alone in the corner with a green jacket on taking photos.. Rumour has it, that that was you?

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Hawk, there was a bloke standing alone in the corner with a green trenchcoat on taking photos and fondling with himself.. Rumour has it, that you were pitching a tent, was that was you?
    Fixed.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by lukee_f View Post
    cheers mate we have been working very hard on our shape and rectifying a few things (one you pointed out) that will hopefully help everything fall into place and let us start getting points on the board.. Our score lines are much tighter and I thought we would snatch a point of you boys if not for our muppet being sent off and allowing you boys to control the last 15

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Fixed.
    Well played, sir..

Quote Originally Posted by Potters View Post
    cheers mate we have been working very hard on our shape and rectifying a few things (one you pointed out) that will hopefully help everything fall into place and let us start getting points on the board.. Our score lines are much tighter and I thought we would snatch a point of you boys if not for our muppet being sent off and allowing you boys to control the last 15
    Was it Jase frothing up again?

Well played, sir..

Was it Jase frothing up again?
    Yeah unfortunately now he misses another game

Kotara Sth vs Garden Suburb

Hahahaha.. And that was before it got REAL bad..

Hahahaha.. And that was before it got REAL bad..
    Match should have been abandoned lucky no one got injured.

Linesman was a joke.

The linesman who was starring at the storm coming over Instead of watching the game?

Hawk, there was a bloke standing alone in the corner with a green jacket on taking photos.. Rumour has it, that that was you?
    lol, both correct. Yep, got a few snaps but i didnt get that wet stuff. nice shots whoever did.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    lol, both correct. Yep, got a few snaps but i didnt get that wet stuff. nice shots whoever did.
    I could hear thst camera of your getting a good workout aha top stuff hope to see more pics taken this weekend up the nest hawk