Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Zone League 2 Thread

If u also keep reading I said terrace have made me eat my words after a few good results. It was a prediction made at the time

So next weekend looks like
    Sat 1st grade Beresfield vs Hamilton, res grade Hamilton vs Uni at Tarro
    Sun 1st grade Muswellbrook vs Terrace, res grade Charlestown vs Beresfield at Victoria Park

Well done all teams that made the finals, well done to Bero taking out minor prem & club CC.

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER09 View Post
    So next weekend looks like
    Sat 1st grade Beresfield vs Hamilton, res grade Hamilton vs Uni at Tarro
    Sun 1st grade Muswellbrook vs Terrace, res grade Charlestown vs Beresfield at Victoria Park

Well done all teams that made the finals, well done to Bero taking out minor prem & club CC.
    I think Saturday will be at Connelly?

Quote Originally Posted by Neally View Post
    I think Saturday will be at Connelly?
    Oops! Sure will, Tarro following week

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    If u also keep reading I said terrace have made me eat my words after a few good results. It was a prediction made at the time
    Have to admit you guys and bero def give this comp a good shake after coming up, makes everyone wary of who's coming up next year

It will be simba coming up next year. Beresfield narrowly beat them last year on each occasion and only won the grand final on a shoot out. They will definitely be a top team next year

Simba are a quality side. They strengthen each year and have some young kids who are absolute guns. Our goal was to not get relegated but was gutted to get so close to the finals. Especially being equal on points for fourth. We need to add some depth next year and do well again. There's some serious quality in this comp and simba will only add to that

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    Simba are a quality side. They strengthen each year and have some young kids who are absolute guns. Our goal was to not get relegated but was gutted to get so close to the finals. Especially being equal on points for fourth. We need to add some depth next year and do well again. There's some serious quality in this comp and simba will only add to that
    yeah for sure, I'm not sure if medowie should be relegated, def not the worst team in this comp going of the weekend and their last few results.

I agree. I think they just need a full strength side every week and they would compete. Just need to whinge less Even merewether were bagging some results lately. See what happens next year I guess as teams always struggle for numbers etc. even we got the late call up to ZL2 so no one will know till next year

Could platsburg update the scores for their game vs Olympic so we can actually see a clear table please??

Soo what happens now that both Suns and Olympic are scheduled to host their respective 1 v 4 fixtures this Saturday @ Connelly?..
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by lukee_f View Post
    Soo what happens now that both Suns and Olympic are scheduled to host their respective 1 v 4 fixtures this Saturday @ Connelly?..
    If it keeps raining all week neither team will. Olympic have darling st but theyre not precious enough like npl or zpl to be allowed to play there

They had 1st rd this year planned against Stocko at Darling st and had to be played elsewhere due to wet weather

But Olympic don't have anymore fixtures there now with their first grade not in finals at all? Don't know why anyone would be precious about that ground anyway to be honest..
    It's football, not s***er!!

Whats the go if the games on the weekend do get washed out?
    do they just push everything back a week or?

Quote Originally Posted by Creepin10 View Post
    Muswellbrook should be ok

Quote Originally Posted by Creepin10 View Post
    I would of thought next week game becomes a knock out game at higher finishing teams home ground, like the good old days

Nelson(s) Bay should be booked already. That ground is playable 10 mins after a flood.

How is the Eagles nest holding up Dreaded?

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger-86 View Post
    I would of thought next week game becomes a knock out game at higher finishing teams home ground, like the good old days
    Correct. If the following week is washed out also it will be 1v2 in GF