Page 73 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 2002

Thread: 2014 National Premier League

Early thoughts on G/F Sunday. I think if Wheelhouse plays Jaffas might just win. Don't know if Weston having the week off may have stalled their recent form.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Newsfeed View Post
    Early thoughts on G/F Sunday. I think if Wheelhouse plays Jaffas might just win. Don't know if Weston having the week off may have stalled their recent form.
    Early thoughts on Sunday is I wish it wasn't at the shit tip that is Edgy. Would actually rather hold it at the Chicken Coop than that joint

Hope it ain't back there anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Early thoughts on Sunday is I wish it wasn't at the shit tip that is Edgy. Would actually rather hold it at the Chicken Coop than that joint

Hope it ain't back there anytime soon
    Pretty sure they have it for 2014 and 2015 MFKS but could be wrong,Magician ???

I thought i read somewhere last year, that it was only planned as a once off/possible rotation.

2 years, I go to edgeworth once a year, and that once a year has occurred, enjoy your time looking for a car park and paying overs for a warm beer,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    2 years, I go to edgeworth once a year, and that once a year has occurred, enjoy your time looking for a car park and paying overs for a warm beer,
    Not the attitude FR you should be setting an example and be out at the shit tip supporting the local game regardless of this.

Least Edgy has decent grandstands, a hill on one side and one end, just hope the weather is ok, never had a problem getting a park there.

BYO brass knuckles

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by judge View Post
    Least Edgy has decent grandstands, a hill on one side and one end, just hope the weather is ok, never had a problem getting a park there.
    Aren't the grandstands held together by the termite nests infesting them??

Usually you never have any problems getting a park because Edgy don't usually draw a crowd

Not the attitude FR you should be setting an example and be out at the shit tip supporting the local game regardless of this.
    Bet you go and watch smurfs play gypos at gypsyland? For the good of national league right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Bet you go and watch smurfs play gypos at gypsyland? For the good of national league right?
    I ain't a high ranking Big Wig at an NPL club like FR is though.

He should be fronting to represent his club regardless who is playing

I'll be watching the GF on the live stream rather than walking a mile to get into a complex that is best described as a Ghetto. NNSWF need a kick up the arse for awarding Edgeworth the game.

Must be steel eating termites, suppose we'll see what the crowds like on Sunday.
    Aren't the grandstands held together by the termite nests infesting them??

Usually you never have any problems getting a park because Edgy don't usually draw a crowd

Quote Originally Posted by judge View Post
    Must be steel eating termites, suppose we'll see what the crowds like on Sunday.
    Haha tradie or home handyman. If we look closely there are more than one matchbox roach changeroom/shower/toilet facilities in NBN.
    We have been saved.

Excuse my ignorance, but why is it even at edges? There are so many better fields in the comp IMO

Quote Originally Posted by supasub View Post
    Excuse my ignorance, but why is it even at edges? There are so many better fields in the comp IMO
    Because they kept having a whinge too northern

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    Because they kept having a whinge too northern
    So like that is a decent enough reason to give it to them.

The facilities there are piss poor and I reckon the crowd will easily be down big time on what they have been getting at Magic the last few years.

Those who do go will think twice about going next time when they see the shambles that parking/ getting away from there will be.

Thing should be at Magic every ****ing year

So like that is a decent enough reason to give it to them.

The facilities there are piss poor and I reckon the crowd will easily be down big time on what they have been getting at Magic the last few years.

Those who do go will think twice about going next time when they see the shambles that parking/ getting away from there will be.

Thing should be at Magic every ****ing year
    Lyall Peacock better venue, and before everyone jumps on the " bbbaaahahaha " wagon, go look at the joint.

Back in the day Speers Point was the home of GFs - and it was big enough to take everybody's cars as well! Some momentous days there.

It needs some lovin though that place.

My favourite ground for a grand final other than Magic is Lakes. Although I do love Edgy's ground - the facilities are arguably not top shelf (but I don't consider them bad in the slightest) but I've never heard a complaint about the playing surface before tbh.

GO AWAY is right though - Lyall Peacock looks absolutely (and quite opposite to usual!) amazing right now.
    OK