Page 37 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: L-I-V-E-R-P-Double O-L Liverpool FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    ****ing Arsenal fans hanging shit on liverpool. FFS we havent a leg to stand on.
    Yeah but as a Jets fan I will put shit on any other HAL team regardless of the fact we have done sweet **** all in 6 years.

I will continue to do this if it takes us another 60 years to do something

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    ****ing Arsenal fans hanging shit on liverpool. FFS we havent a leg to stand on.
    The reason IMO that liverpool are an easy&funny target is the amount of "fans" that have come out of the woodwork this season after they've suddenly actually competing for top four.

When arsenal were sitting on top of the table this year I heard very few arsenal fans saying "we'll win the league" - the amount of pool fans I've heard is almost the inverse percentage of fans.

Plus the whole fapfests of the "slip" and all that stuff is just TOO funny. Arsenal have slipped from the title race due to mostly injury, pool did so due to hilarity
    OK

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Timeline of Liverpool's title defence:

Last edited by hawk; 08-05-2014 at 09:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

How's the weather down there porkesy?
    Maybe you can holiday in Europe and watch ManUre play? ...oh wait.

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    The reason IMO that liverpool are an easy&funny target is the amount of "fans" that have come out of the woodwork this season after they've suddenly actually competing for top four.

When arsenal were sitting on top of the table this year I heard very few arsenal fans saying "we'll win the league" - the amount of pool fans I've heard is almost the inverse percentage of fans.

Plus the whole fapfests of the "slip" and all that stuff is just TOO funny. Arsenal have slipped from the title race due to mostly injury, pool did so due to hilarity
    because being on top at xmas isnt anything to crow about, but with 3 games to go goners fans would be all over it. injuries cruelled us excuses lulz. arse were never in it and wont be next year. best jump on the chels, manc or manu train. pool had a good year but why so jealous. Im happy for city or chels to win it.
    Last edited by hawk; 08-05-2014 at 09:48 PM.

Happy for City to win it as they play free flowing, attacking football that is entertaining to watch.
    Liverpool are in the same boat.
    As are Arsenal, well were, before their slump.
    Pass on Chelsea but, Can't handle their boring games. They have the class of player to dominate games but settle for 1-0 wins :/.

Also, I'd like to point out, suarez missed 6 games. Gerrard was out for a few games also and sturridge missed a month or 2 so we've had to go without our 3 top players throughout the season.

Ps. Hawk is my new favorite foz member

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post

When arsenal were sitting on top of the table this year I heard very few arsenal fans saying "we'll win the league"
    The reason they weren't crowing was because it was the start of the season and they were only there based on alphabetical order

I think everyone just loves hanging out in here. It's the most used thread in this sub forum.

And who are the closet fans that have come out on this forum? Liverpool fans have plenty to proud about how the team has performed this year.

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    How's the weather down there porkesy?
    Maybe you can holiday in Europe and watch ManUre play? ...oh wait.
    last time i checked the united kingdom was included in "europe", tough guy.

also, hawk, that middle pic is actually from the year that milan won the final. gerrard is probably crying but you can't see his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

UK might be, but Man U certainly isn't

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    last time i checked the united kingdom was included in "europe", tough guy.
    Lol parksey has been in good form of late, the tough guy part being my favorite. Keep up the good fight p-dawg

Anyway, England is part of the UK not Europe. Duhh.

Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post
    Lol parksey has been in good form of late, the tough guy part being my favorite. Keep up the good fight p-dawg
    I love it when Parksey gets his cranky-snake on and acts all hard..
    I've seen him destroy blokes at the Tenzo just for lookin' at him..

For the actual Liverpool supporters in this thread, you should already know that the Newy subbranch of LFC NSW has been meeting at Wests New Lambton for fixtures, and will be there again in force on sunday. Has been over 200 people for some games, so expect a decent crowd for the final game to celebrate a brilliant season.
    Check out the FB group for details https://www.facebook.com/groups/250425808317351/
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    For the actual Liverpool supporters in this thread, you should already know that the Newy subbranch of LFC NSW has been meeting at Wests New Lambton for fixtures, and will be there again in force on sunday. Has been over 200 people for some games, so expect a decent crowd for the final game to celebrate a brilliant season.
    Check out the FB group for details https://www.facebook.com/groups/250425808317351/
    These have been great events. The atmosphere has been great.

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post

gerrard is probably crying but you can't see his face.
    probs is but that subordinate kaka pic is a great one

and the importance of that guess is? youve fallen back into that puerile manure persona that the world hates cept labaz. should just start kicken a stpauli shirt and relax frankie.
    Last edited by hawk; 09-05-2014 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    pity that its at Grubby league HQ

will be in lausanne during the game. was in stockholm whem city last won it. was great trying ro decipher what the commentators were saying about the utd game when city were down. at least swedish is a decent language which makes some sense, unlike these neutral frenchy bastards.
    we will loose