Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Qatargate - FIFA had a Blatter problem

Well dear Admin it's time to close the thread and see u all in 8 years in Doha.......

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football...-1227122321135
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

what an unsurprising crock of shit.

England kick up a stink so theyre the ones who "bring disrepute" to the situation.
    We were dumb enough to not cover our tracks so its our fault to that the system appears dodgy.
    Russia lose emails - oh FFS the Russians could find a Ukrainian hiding in the Amazon without leaving the Kremlin if they wanted
    Spain didn't return calls - so they get off scott free.
    Bin Hamman - all the cash he paid was to become president of FIFA - he's dead now. Nothing wrong with Qatar bid.

main message - **** with us, we **** with you. keep quiet and we keep quiet too.

As football fans we get what we deserve. we are all addicts of the game and FIFA know it.
    Last edited by GazFish35; 14-11-2014 at 01:18 AM.

Honestly, if the FFA votes for Blatter this time round, they need to go too.

The FA will be for a change, the French would love Platini on there, so between them they could garner a fair bit of support. Just need someone with the balls to go **** you fifa.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

But wait there's more!!!!...... @MirrorFootball: WOAH! Breaking news: Fifa lawyer Michael Garcia to appeal Fifa's OWN REPORT?!??! http://t.co/VSQCF5kETE http://t.co/8CKycphg8w

No close the thread ........
    Last edited by lquiquer; 14-11-2014 at 12:39 AM.
    Dare to Zlatan

how good is russia just smashing all the computers lol

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    But wait there's more!!!!...... @MirrorFootball: WOAH! Breaking news: Fifa lawyer Michael Garcia to appeal Fifa's OWN REPORT?!??! http://t.co/VSQCF5kETE http://t.co/8CKycphg8w
    From what I'm lead to believe is the report released is not even Garcia's report, instead its a 40 page report from some judge Erkert that supposedly summarized the 200,000 page Garcia report.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post

The FA will be for a change, the French would love Platini on there, so between them they could garner a fair bit of support. Just need someone with the balls to go **** you fifa.
    doesn't matter who Blatter is up against - he will be returned with 108% of the vote.

Good for the game imo.
    FIFAs only mistake of the last 25 years has been not murdering anyone who blew a vuvuzela back in 2010.
    Other than that Sepps been pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    how good is russia just smashing all the computers lol
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    OK

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post

The FA are a small time player in the game these days. They can moan all they like but the days of the British running the game are gone. Other thing is most people hate them around the planet and couldn't give a **** about them and their interests.

Seriously exactly what is gonna be achieved taking the WC to England anyway?? Convincing the world the game is popular England???

I can't believe the general outrage over this announcement by FIFA Qatar and Russia are in the clear.FFS

Almost like some **** blowing up that a politician told a lie to get elected showing outrage that FIFA wouldn't clean their dirty laundry in public

I'M GULLIBLE!

Dare to Zlatan

QatarSoccer ‏@qatarsoccer ยท 4m4 minutes ago
    Football: Qatar World Cup in Nov-Dec 'done deal': report: Staging the 2022 Qatar World Cup in November and Dec... http://yhoo.it/1Lgpqjq
    Dare to Zlatan

I hope that the Euro Leagues/TV stations launch legal action against them and demand loss of income.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    kind of sad that people are more upset about the change from July to November/December than they are about the deaths of hundreds of workers on these stadiums

Don't get me wrong it a farce how the migrant workers are treated, it's just that the change to a Northern Hemisphere winter is the current topic.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Don't get me wrong it a farce how the migrant workers are treated, it's just that the change to a Northern Hemisphere winter is the current topic.
    Why it is a World Cup after all. Emphasis on the WORLD

The WORLD does not revolve around Europe.

Plenty of other nations have pauses in their domestic league to accommodate the WC

Why are the Europeans so special that they can't??

Why it is a World Cup after all. Emphasis on the WORLD

The WORLD does not revolve around Europe.

Plenty of other nations have pauses in their domestic league to accommodate the WC

Why are the Europeans so special that they can't??
    Because the bidding process was on the premises of having a summer competition. People who represent the interest of those leagues voted on the provision of a summer tournament, now those leagues will be effected by the movement of the date.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Because the bidding process was on the premises of having a summer competition. People who represent the interest of those leagues voted on the provision of a summer tournament, now those leagues will be effected by the movement of the date.
    see your point, but as if the voters care about the leagues. part of the problem I see with this voting process is that most of the voters will be dead or retired by the time 2022 comes around. they've lined the nest already, 'sif they give a shit about the mess they leave behind.