Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It would Appear the FFA have Shafted Fans AGAIN

Banned

It would Appear the FFA have Shafted Fans AGAIN

Just looking into picking up some tickets today for games going to have noticed that the scheduled Roar away game in December has now been moved from midweek in December right through to the end of season and after what was to be the scheduled last round.

Appears on the Jets Roar and HAL pages

As a result of this change it will see a few teams have back to back home games in the last 2 weeks and others have back to back away games to finish the season. Rather handy for sides fighting to lock in finals spots getting what could be advantages

On another note as I have already booked flights up in December from Newy to Brisbane I assume the FFA will be contacting Jetstar on my behalf and organising me a replacement flight at no additional cost to myself???

I should be right to change the hotel booking date to an alternate date no problem

If the FFA can't be arsed sorting out my booking I struggle to see why I should have to now lose money by cancelling/rebooking my flights booked for this game and being subject to Jetstars ****ing fees cause of their ****ing incompetent decisions. Lets remember the fixtures have currently been out for 3-4 months now so have had plenty of time to nip in the bud issues

I would also like to point out what piss poor form it is to change the fixtures without a ****ing announcement that it has been done and to leave it hidden in the fixture list so ****s find out at a much later date

The schedule for this season has changed due to changes to the structure of the 2015 ACL; the Round of 16 games were originally planned to be knockout games but will now be home-and-away games as per this year.

This means:

- The floating Round 9 games will all be played as a new Round 27 at the end of the season (for example, the MVvCCM game that was down for Monday 2/2 is now being played on Sunday 26/4), with the original R10-R27 renumbered
    - The finals series will now start on the weekend of 1-3 May instead of 24-26 April
    - The Grand Final will now be played on Sunday 17 May instead of Sunday 10 May
    - In addition all Friday night games that were scheduled to start at 7:30 will now start at 7:40.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    The schedule for this season has changed due to changes to the structure of the 2015 ACL; the Round of 16 games were originally planned to be knockout games but will now be home-and-away games as per this year.

This means:

- The floating Round 9 games will all be played as a new Round 27 at the end of the season (for example, the MVvCCM game that was down for Monday 2/2 is now being played on Sunday 26/4), with the original R10-R27 renumbered
    - The finals series will now start on the weekend of 1-3 May instead of 24-26 April
    - The Grand Final will now be played on Sunday 17 May instead of Sunday 10 May
    - In addition all Friday night games that were scheduled to start at 7:30 will now start at 7:40.
    Thanks for the response.

So it appears i am out of pocket and I can blame the Jets as we are shit and don't play in ACL??

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    and I can blame the Jets
    you were going to anyway.

Thanks for the response.

So it appears i am out of pocket and I can blame the Jets as we are shit and don't play in ACL??
    Legit though, 10 or so years in and you are still falling for this shit Member?
    Geez mate for such a smart bloke you put your faith in the hands of some idiots sometimes.

You should still make the trip up anyway. With no shitful game to sit through it might be the best holiday you've had in a while.

Did you miss the fine print "kick-off time's and date's subject to change"
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

looks like puppetmaster middleby's vision of screwing MFKS is coming to fruition

bravo

Hey unlucky MFKS. Australia play india on the thursday 4th december at the gabba for the first of 5 tests against them this summer t so that might make up for it if you are much of a cricket fan.

Brisbane away was one away game I was looking into glad I didn't book any flights thus far.
    Quote Originally Posted by benfathers45 View Post
    Mangoes? You should try eating it first before you hate it. I'm sure after you have tasted it, you will love it.

made me laugh

down a pineapple from a jetstar sale fair and crying poor like a bitch

get a better job m8 $$$$
    we will loose

Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    made me laugh

get a better job m8 $$$$
    I don't think $$$$$ is the issue M8......plenty of that around, just have to put your hand on it

Banned
    made me laugh

get a better job m8 $$$$
    $$$ ain't the issue the missing money won't kill me.

Principle of being shafted the main issue

$$$ ain't the issue the missing money won't kill me.

Principle of being shafted the main issue

Hey Member, can I borrow it when you're done?

Ta.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

I don't feel as though I was shafted.

Couldn't go midweek December, can now go.

Fantastic move FFA.
    Go jetties

it's been obvious to me since 2006 that the double eff aye have never had the interests of away fans 'market' in mind. nor do they care about the single male 18-35 demographic.

all they want you to do is buy a membership, give up your details, bring your annoying children and wife, sit down, shut up, wave your foam giant hand when a goal is scored, sip your coke zero through a straw, drive home, go to bed.

hardly worth a thread from the whiniest bloke on the foz
    we will loose

Banned
    it's been obvious to me since 2006 that the double eff aye have never had the interests of away fans 'market' in mind. nor do they care about the single male 18-35 demographic.

all they want you to do is buy a membership, give up your details, bring your annoying children and wife, sit down, shut up, wave your foam giant hand when a goal is scored, sip your coke zero through a straw, drive home, go to bed.

hardly worth a thread from the whiniest bloke on the foz
    It is the usually a joy to cough up the hard earned to watch us get rolled with another inept effort coughing up twice to see the same thing is just adding insult to injury

Principle

Banned
    No change fees for date, time & name changes (fare difference applies)

Some dumb **** bought the bundle ticket and is in the clear to get the flight changed for nothing more than any price differences. WHAT A DICKHEAD

Seems like I am WRONG

Forza FFA.

**** all the fixtures up now for all I care

Cricket sounds all right...NOT...........Can you smuggle a cricket bat into Shittongue round 1 and watch out for your head Superdylan!!!!

Melbourne city - Jets now on Saturday 14th march (Originally Sunday) and Jets - Adelaide now on Friday 19th December (Originally Saturday). Thanks To WSW going on an Africa holiday and Allianz not available to Smurfs 14th March. Glad I didn't book flight for Melbourne on 15/3.

http://www.a-league.com.au/article/h...t12n6qvqxyltkw
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

At least we get another Friday night game at home though.

Looking at the draw the next wouldn't be until early February otherwise.
    Last edited by Superdylan; 19-11-2014 at 05:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by benfathers45 View Post
    Mangoes? You should try eating it first before you hate it. I'm sure after you have tasted it, you will love it.