Page 44 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: L-I-V-E-R-P-Double O-L Liverpool FC

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Lol Liverpool if they do sell Suarez because of the little nibble, no wonder they never win anything

Idk.
    If what he has done is perceived worldwide as being so so so terrible, why is Barcelona coming in for him? Barca seem to be a club very concerned about their "image" and signing the number 1 controversial player at the moment, surely isn't very good PR.
    According to the vast majority of people: If Liverpool hold onto him, we are encouraging his behaviour. But sell him to Barca for $$$$$ and nobody puts shit on Barca? Go figure.

Tbh, if we could do Suarez = Sanchez + $$$ and get Shaqiri I'd take that.

Sanchez+$$$ and get James Rodriguez.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    James Rodriguez.
    Madrid are apparently after him for 40M. At 22, he's probably worth it.

Jackson Martinez (27) - 60 appearances for Porto - 46 goals, 29 caps for Colombia and 10 goals. Not that we'd be interested, but i darseay, Porto produce some brilliant players.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Madrid are apparently after him for 40M. At 22, he's probably worth it.

Jackson Martinez (27) - 60 appearances for Porto - 46 goals, 29 caps for Colombia and 10 goals. Not that we'd be interested, but i darseay, Porto produce some brilliant players.
    I'm not sure if his on the radar of Liverpool but would be a great replacement for Suarez IMO. That's if Fenway reinvest the Suarez money.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Fark, media beat up on Suarez is well and truly underway.

Barcelona made little secret of their intentions on Tuesday when their sporting director Andoni Zubizarreta described Suarez as “humble” for having apologised to Giorgio Chiellini on Monday for biting the Italian.

Zubizarreta was speaking at a press conference to introduce the club’s new Croatian midfield signing Ivan Rakitic. Asked about the club’s potential interest in Suarez, Zubizarreta said: “Suarez has shown he is humble enough to admit an error, which is very important.
    akitic, signed for £14m from Seville said: “The fact he [Suarez] has had the character and the strength to go in front of everyone and say sorry says a lot about him as a person.

“Not every person has that strength to admit they have done something stupid. I rarely say that I am wrong so this says a lot about him, he has shown the character and strength he has so he should be commended for that.
    What a crock of shit.

My biggest annoyance is that, the whole world condemned him for his actions, which were undoubtedly unacceptable. His actions polarised LFC fans and despite his indiscretions i'd say half were somewhat willing to stand by him, see out the "harsh" ban and expected the club to counsel and support him through it. These fans were subsequently condemned.
    Seems like Barca has had a whisper to him/agent "Apologise Luis and we'll come rescue you". He apologised, good on him. (the thoughts of an apology did not seem to matter previously, as "this is the 3rd time...he won't change")
    Now, it appears, because Barca can look past it and fork out 80M+ for him, the rest of the world can too.

They're more than a club.
    They're apparently a rehab centre for biters.

Will be interesting to see what Craig foster makes of his beloved barca buying a biter.

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    I'm not sure if his on the radar of Liverpool but would be a great replacement for Suarez IMO. That's if Fenway reinvest the Suarez money.
    Origi is on the radar I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Origi is on the radar I think.
    Yeah I heard that this morning! If they get rid of suarez and somehow pick up all of these players signed and rumoured (Sanchez, shaqiri, origi, emre, lallana etc) they are going to be pretty bloody strong still... But really they need much better defence before they are really a chance at winning. Their central defenders are shocking!
    Last edited by leftrightout; 02-07-2014 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post
    Yeah I heard that this morning! If they get rid of suarez and somehow pick up all of these players signed and rumoured (Sanchez, shaqiri, origi, emre, lallana etc) they are going to be pretty bloody strong still...
    They should ring Spurs first to see how that whole theory works........

Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post
    Lol Liverpool if they do sell Suarez because of the little nibble, no wonder they never win anything
    This x 100,000,000,000

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Idk.
    If what he has done is perceived worldwide as being so so so terrible, why is Barcelona coming in for him? Barca seem to be a club very concerned about their "image" and signing the number 1 controversial player at the moment, surely isn't very good PR.
    According to the vast majority of people: If Liverpool hold onto him, we are encouraging his behaviour. But sell him to Barca for $$$$$ and nobody puts shit on Barca? Go figure.

Tbh, if we could do Suarez = Sanchez + $$$ and get Shaqiri I'd take that.
    barca are full of scumbags.
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

Suarez didn't go in front of anyone and apologies, he used a social media account with a carefully worded statement that didn't actually admit to biting anyone. It could have been anyone given access to his account.

If he is so keen to be away make him go in front of the cameras and say he bit him and say I want to leave liverpool.

As far as the club goes they should simply tell Barca 100M or nothing....he scored more than bale did in less games and is a better player.

Screw them and Suarez he shows no respect to the game or the clu by his actions.

Quote Originally Posted by redwah View Post
    Suarez didn't go in front of anyone and apologies, he used a social media account with a carefully worded statement that didn't actually admit to biting anyone. It could have been anyone given access to his account.

If he is so keen to be away make him go in front of the cameras and say he bit him and say I want to leave liverpool.

As far as the club goes they should simply tell Barca 100M or nothing....he scored more than bale did in less games and is a better player.

Screw them and Suarez he shows no respect to the game or the clu by his actions.
    I think the problem is Suarez has a release clause of 80 million pounds in his contract. Looking at how FSG handled the drama last year, I expect them to stick to their guns and get every penny they are entitled to in the contract the Suarez signed and agree to with the club.

Sanchez will be thrown in, but Im reading he isn't interested in Liverpool. He prefers other options. However, I can see with FFP Barca may have to sell him to fund a move for Suarez regardless. Hopefully Madrid come in and it COULD start a bidding war. Mind you if both offer 80 million it'll be down to who gives his agent the biggest cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I think the problem is Suarez has a release clause of 80 million pounds in his contract. Looking at how FSG handled the drama last year, I expect them to stick to their guns and get every penny they are entitled to in the contract the Suarez signed and agree to with the club.

Sanchez will be thrown in, but Im reading he isn't interested in Liverpool. He prefers other options. However, I can see with FFP Barca may have to sell him to fund a move for Suarez regardless. Hopefully Madrid come in and it COULD start a bidding war. Mind you if both offer 80 million it'll be down to who gives his agent the biggest cut.
    If Bale is worth 90mil then Suarez for 80mil is a bargain I could be getting figures confused with €/£ but if I'm not then Barcelona should be happy to pay £80mil
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    barca are full of scumbags.
    nah they're all at Madrid & Manure

Can we not make impulsive buys on the back of emotional cup rollercoaster

Porbably time to let suarez go specially if its o/s
    Last edited by hawk; 03-07-2014 at 11:23 AM.

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Porbably time to let suarez go specially if its o/s
    Then u lot will have no chance next season, last season was much more fun when u dudes were challenging, then choking slipping etc. Won't get a chance to come close enough to slip without him

You win titles with the best players, not the best morals.
    Barca etc treating Liverpool like mugs. Steal the bloke then win trophies while Reds win merit awards from the local hippies.
    Keep Suarez and try and win.
    Only option.

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week