Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 14/15 Membership Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    cheers. i usauslly dont bother reading the emails so was worried I'd missied it.

on a side note:
    anyone else reckon they seem to appear on 178 different email lists from either the ffa, the a-league, the club, the scoceroos, ticketmaster, ticketek and proticket.... and the ****ing SCG trust?
    I just want to go to the fooball god damn it!
    Yep annoying as!

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    They don't seem too phased
    Mark Duffield-Thomas ‏@Mark_DT 22m22 minutes ago
    @_Grimario @NewcastleJetsFC our apologies, several issues we are working through out of our control. Will update members soon.

How the feck is the members pack OUT OF THEIR CONTROL? ****ing disc race.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Mark Duffield-Thomas ‏@Mark_DT 22m22 minutes ago
    @_Grimario @NewcastleJetsFC our apologies, several issues we are working through out of our control. Will update members soon.

How the feck is the members pack OUT OF THEIR CONTROL? ****ing disc race.
    Nah guys, it's all Palmer's fault. He's the one micromanaging it all!
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Our puppy has just recieved her membership but nothing for the rest of us!!

MDT Out.
    Go jetties

Quote Originally Posted by margie View Post
    Our puppy has just recieved her membership but nothing for the rest of us!!
    The little dribbler is just about to be a toddler!!!! MDT out
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    Nah guys, it's all Palmer's fault. He's the one micromanaging it all!
    I've questioned MDT how the compiling and sending out of incomplete packs is outside Jets control since they are responsible for it. It's not like a completely independent third party is doing any of it... they would be contracted by the Jets to do this shit so the Jets are ultimately accountable for the continued **** ups.

MDT says it's the mail houses fault, not the Jets.

Mail to Members from the Jets

It has been bought to our attention that Members have not received redemption voucher/s for their Member Kits in Member Packs that have been sent out this week, due to a processing error.
    The first round of 2014/15 Membership Cards were dispatched at the start of this week and this error will affect Ticketed Members that have purchased their Membership prior to September 15.
    We apologies for any inconvenience this has caused to our Members.
    For Members that have received their Membership Card in the mail without their redemption voucher/s, and would like to collect their Member Kit over the coming days, you are able to collect your items with your Membership Card instead of your redemption voucher/s.
    Your Member Kit can be collected from the Jets pop up store at Westfield Kotara in the centre court adjacent to David Jones up until Sunday 12th October within Westfield Kotara's trading hours. We will also have another pop up store at Westfield in late October / early November (dates to be confirmed). Or at any of the first three home matches. Please ensure you bring along your Membership Card to collect your items.
    For Members that do not collect their Member Kit at Westfield Kotara over the coming days, we will post out replacement redemption voucher/s to all Members affected.
    For Members that purchased their Membership prior to September 15 and have not yet received their Membership Cards in the mail, please be patient. If you have not received them by next Wednesday 15th October, please contact the Membership Team on 02 4979 7611 and a replacement pack will be arranged.
    For Members that have purchased after September 15, your Membership Cards will be posted prior to the first home match.
    Again, we apologies for any inconvenience this has caused to our Members. We understand that this is not an ideal situation for our Members; we are currently working through some issues that are outside of our control.
    If you would like to speak to a Member of the Membership Team in regards to this matter, please call us on 02 4979 7611.
    Dare to Zlatan

So many spelling errors.

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Again, we apologies for any inconvenience this has caused to our Members. We understand that this is not an ideal situation for our Members; we are currently working through some issues that are outside of our control.
    I've just asked MDT if the Jesters in the back office aren't responsible for the **** ups of the people they hire or sub their work out to, does that mean Stubbins is 100% safe regardless of results since it will be the players ****ing up, not him.

Not expecting a response. MDT is a stain. The whole back office appears to be made up of incompetent ****wits taking a pay cheque and protecting their own interests.

Best run club in the league by far.

KUTGW Robbie.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

MDT replies saying "there will be accountability, we are talking about peoples jobs" and that all members will have card and voucher soon.

lel is he going to sack himself?

MDT started a thread Stubbins Out
    Dare to Zlatan

Quote Originally Posted by Swifts View Post
    So many spelling errors.
    hehe. yep on the front page of the club website. This issue has definitely been bought to the club's attention

My son got his today. He didn't get his redemption voucher but did get $500 off a Hyundai at Klosters which he is very happy about.

MDT replies saying "there will be accountability, we are talking about peoples jobs" and that all members will have card and voucher soon.
    This I have a problem with. There is no reason for the club to be discussing an internal disciplinary matter with a fan. A number of you talk about the unprofessional conduct of the club and this, for me, is a prime example.

I may have misinterpreted it. I read it as potential sacking where it could be read that "this is a person's job to do".

And the spelling errors reek of a knee-jerk reaction. It's simply public relations 101 to spell check your press releases.
    Last edited by Jeterpool; 10-10-2014 at 04:11 PM.
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by hausmann View Post
    hehe. yep on the front page of the club website. This issue has definitely been bought to the club's attention
    I hope they apologies for these spelling errors.

Venables would have had our passes out in time.

*edit: 'your' passes. Ive been blackballed.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG