Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 14/15 Membership Thread

Banned
    So after being a bit busy the last few days received my 2 nephews packs yesterday and not my other nephew or my pack yet

Not particularly surprised but what does baffle me is when I signed all 3nephews and myself up in the one bill how it could be ballsed up??

Good thing the one who missed out is the one who is 9 months old so he won't notice when his Brothers are running around the yard singing we hate coast scum whilst waving scarves tonight.

Some may think I am being OTT with my ongoing dislike of Management at the club but FFS when you can't get the little things right and the buck gets passed instead of taking ownership of your **** up maybe the reason we have such a basketcase of a club is that my gripes with our management are justified and said parties need to GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Some may think I am being OTT with my ongoing dislike of Management at the club but FFS when you can't get the little things right and the buck gets passed instead of taking ownership of your **** up maybe the reason we have such a basketcase of a club is that my gripes with our management are justified and said parties need to GTFO
    OTT? mate, this isnt even in your top 700 rants.
    I was getting worried you'd OD'd on the meds you were so subdued.

I reackon by about 9pm tomorrow night you'll be right back in form.

hope all is well.
    Dont scare me like that again ok.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

I look forward to sharing a beer with the Member at the Gosford Hotel tomoz, while he regales me with stories from across Sth America and how shit Middleby is
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Not OTT just horribly repetitive in light of little droplets of new evidence.
    But you've got some great new evidence here, so go for broke.

It's ridiculous that with say 4-5000???? pieces of mail going out that there wouldn't be some kind of quality control or systems check to ensure no-**** ups..... Even opening a random selection of envelopes to see if everything's okay shouldn't be too hard.

Lucky they aren't making Fastino Asprilla's new flavoured condoms.

Just received my season pass but no voucher to redeem my members pack. Quick phone call and they told me they have to to send them out as the forgot to put them in with the season passes. The laughs continue with this administration.

Quote Originally Posted by the blue manc View Post
    Just received my season pass but no voucher to redeem my members pack. Quick phone call and they told me they have to to send them out as the forgot to put them in with the season passes. The laughs continue with this administration.
    It's all Palmer's fault remember, not the CEO of the company.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

RM just has a title with no real responsibility so therefore he has nothing to do with this cock up or any others for that matter. Claytons CEO apparently, Perhaps they should give him a claytons salary to go with his productivity.

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    RM just has a title with no real responsibility so therefore he has nothing to do with this cock up or any others for that matter. Claytons CEO apparently, Perhaps they should give him a claytons salary to go with his productivity.
    Well if he's doing nothing then he should resign. Why are we paying Middleby to do nothing when we could spend that money on a good player?
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Bloke could not play the game to save himself and now the same can be said for his running of a club.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    Well if he's doing nothing then he should resign. Why are we paying Middleby to do nothing when we could spend that money on a good player?
    Do you know for certain he is being paid?
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Do you know for certain he is being paid?
    I'd imagine he is, I wouldn't go to work each day for nothing. Would you?
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    I'd imagine he is, I wouldn't go to work each day for nothing. Would you?
    You're hating on a guy for going to work each day and for getting paid, but are you even confident he does either?
    OK

Banned
    You're hating on a guy for going to work each day and for getting paid, but are you even confident he does either?
    WLG you have some gossip to share do you??

You ain't gunna get any more memberships if your video caption is "memberships are no onsale".

Current Count: 8105.
    OK

Just out of curiosity has anyone managed to get new friends/family to sign up this year, and how have you gone in previous years?

Last year I got 4 extra family members to sign up as members. This year I've only managed to get 1 friend to sign up who hadn't already.

Anyone had any luck in recruiting? Anyone actually attempted to recruit people?
    OK

My folks were trying but hadvsome trouble. Told them to call the membership team because it's easier
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Just out of curiosity has anyone managed to get new friends/family to sign up this year, and how have you gone in previous years?

Last year I got 4 extra family members to sign up as members. This year I've only managed to get 1 friend to sign up who hadn't already.

Anyone had any luck in recruiting? Anyone actually attempted to recruit people?
    I got my Cousin and his 2 sons to join up.
    Edit: I'm still optimistic we'll get 10,000, a couple good results in the next 3 weeks would definitely help the cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

I'd managed to get a few to agree come semi-regularly....... Then the members only active area came along and they're not keen on standing on the hill by themselves.