Big blow Kohli gone for **** all.

great review that

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    great review that
    Yeah that DRS stuff will be vetoed forever now

Smith - he's not bad hey?

Here he goes. India not dead

Looking forward to the members comparison of the diving techniques of BK and Dhoni.

Lel gee whiz MSD off to boot the dog

Smith goes alright.

done now. AUS V NZ. hope there's an underarm

**** standing anywhere near Mitchell Starc coming around the wicket at you.
    **** that to hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    **** standing anywhere near Mitchell Starc coming around the wicket at you.
    **** that to hell.
    Bit of a ****ing selection conundrum for the selectors in the Ashes.
    Assuming all blokes are fit our bowling department is gonna see some **** miss out.

Mitch Johnson will obviously be there due to the physciological trauma he inflicted last time
    Ryan Harris will defo be picked

Hazlewood bowling close to 150km with his height accuracy and the way he moves it off the pitch should do really ****ing well in England
    Starc even though it is one day cricket his bowling is getting better and better ever since Warnie called him soft.

One of those blokes is gonna miss out as can't see us playing 4 quicks and no spinner.

Add in the likes of Pattinson and Cummins to also come back to test level and the stocks are good short term medium term and long term in the quicks department.
    If only we could find a ****ing spinner

Bit of a ****ing selection conundrum for the selectors in the Ashes.
    Assuming all blokes are fit our bowling department is gonna see some **** miss out.

Mitch Johnson will obviously be there due to the physciological trauma he inflicted last time
    Ryan Harris will defo be picked

Hazlewood bowling close to 150km with his height accuracy and the way he moves it off the pitch should do really ****ing well in England
    Starc even though it is one day cricket his bowling is getting better and better ever since Warnie called him soft.

One of those blokes is gonna miss out as can't see us playing 4 quicks and no spinner.

Add in the likes of Pattinson and Cummins to also come back to test level and the stocks are good short term medium term and long term in the quicks department.
    If only we could find a ****ing spinner

answered your own question there Member.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

If they can't find one (not named Warnie) the temptation will be there to play 4 quicks and have Watson/Smith and {gulp} Maxwell handle a lot of overs during the series.

Agree that right now Harris/Johnson/Hazelwood are the first 3 picked.
    Starc is an excellent old ball bowler (maybe he can teach Johnson how to reverse it) and Watson for all his shitkhunterry can hold up an end.

Also the Poms don't have Swan so they may not prepare such crappy pitches this time around.

Also if Pietersen gets picked then they have to take Siddle just for the lulz.

Things look good at the moment.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    If they can't find one (not named Warnie) the temptation will be there to play 4 quicks and have Watson/Smith and {gulp} Maxwell handle a lot of overs during the series.

Agree that right now Harris/Johnson/Hazelwood are the first 3 picked.
    Starc is an excellent old ball bowler (maybe he can teach Johnson how to reverse it) and Watson for all his shitkhunterry can hold up an end.

Also the Poms don't have Swan so they may not prepare such crappy pitches this time around.

Also if Pietersen gets picked then they have to take Siddle just for the lulz.

Things look good at the moment.
    It's Test Cricket Plague.

Lyon may not be the greatest spinner ever but you always play a spinner. I think we should have learned a lesson last Ashes in UK when we didn't pick him and paid for it.

As for the batting assuming Clarkes new found hammys and back hold up

Warner Rogers Smith Clarke are certs and Watto seems to have the blackmail material on selectors so that leaves the one spot.

Shaun Marsh done alright in the recent series V India with a couple of 50's and would have to have the inside running over Burns. I struggle to see what the No Show would provide at test level.

It still surprises me Agar has not had more of a look in at Test level. His bowling although not the finished article didn't look too far off the pace at his crack at it and as we know he holds a pretty good bat for a No 11.

Maybe he could be spinner No 7-8 batsman??

It still surprises me Agar has not had more of a look in at Test level. His bowling although not the finished article didn't look too far off the pace at his crack at it and as we know he holds a pretty good bat for a No 11.

Maybe he could be spinner No 7-8 batsman??
    For some reason I thought he was brought in as late cover/second option for the last test v India in Sydney.
    It seems he's still in the frame but to be fair I haven't seen anything of him at state level to have an opinion on how he's going.

I'm no Maxwell fan at all but I wouldn't be shocked if they kept giving him a go.

Agree you need spin but if Lyon is up and down they may just go for a couple of part timers who can bat rather than him.

It's different for England this time in that they need to win the series so pitches may be set up for a result. England have **** all bowling options at the moment so how they'll get 20 wickets is their highest problem.

I hope Aust just bats 5 days in each test and **** them right over.

Anybody else finding the stats getting a bit ridiculous?

I mean, OK, so Australia win 77% of games played in Sydney, when it doesn't rain, batting first, when Clarke has his morning poo before 9am, at least 3 of the team have had sex the night before and Watto had the chicken, with ginger and soy for dinner....who cares?

AB and KP pretty much bagged said stats and said "ït's what happens on the day - end of".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Anybody else finding the stats getting a bit ridiculous?

I mean, OK, so Australia win 77% of games played in Sydney, when it doesn't rain, batting first, when Clarke has his morning poo before 9am, at least 3 of the team have had sex the night before and Watto had the chicken, with ginger and soy for dinner....who cares?

AB and KP pretty much bagged said stats and said "ït's what happens on the day - end of".
    I thought that was more so because the coverage is more international than the standard localised stuff.

Your right complete ****ing garbage.

They had one last night that said if Dhoni is not out in a run chase he has only ever lost one game tied one and won 38 others.
    Seriously who gives a ****. The reason he only has lost one game is cause in every other run chase India lose he gets out because he is usually their last hope and has to swing hard and get the runs or gets out trying.

FFS not rocking science

I think it is because Star Sports provide most of the collateral and has a very "Ïndian" feel to it - I mean, during the chase the other night compare the camera shots on Aussie fans to Indian fans.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    I think it is because Star Sports provide most of the collateral and has a very "Ïndian" feel to it - I mean, during the chase the other night compare the camera shots on Aussie fans to Indian fans.
    The most captivating camera shot of the night was the Indian bloke with war paint on and tears streaming down his face just after Kohli got out. Bloke obviously had no faith in the rest of his team cause they were still well in at 2 for 80 odd going at 5-6 an over

Probably not as good as the shots the other night with AB De Villiers and Morkel balling their eyes out when the realisation they had choked again dawned on them

Yeah, this guy....

Seriously though, how freaky did this guy look...