Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

Thread: 15/16 HAL - Round 9 - the others

  1. #21
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,881
    FFA and A-League just kicking oggies this week
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  2. #22
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,880
    Have sections of the turf walked out in protest over the appeals process too?

  3. #23
    Senior Member weston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,066
    Glad I'm not the only one complaining about the kits. They are shocking

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Merewether
    Posts
    5,337
    Just tuned in and that pitch looks a disgrace.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,881
    Bonevacia is just class
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  6. #26
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,881
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Have sections of the turf walked out in protest over the appeals process too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,380
    PV4 says he loves the strips and that they hardly clash

  8. #28
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,880
    look at this wanderers/roar game.
    2 teams ripping in with pace movement and skill.
    look at Aloisi playing 2 strikers away from home. thats why he is the 2nd best striker Oz ever produced.

    when is the last time we played in an entertaining match win lose or draw?
    Last edited by plague; 05-12-2015 at 09:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  9. #29
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,880
    remember the old Jets/Victory games.
    Barn burners the lot of them.
    Griff and Archie scoring for fun.
    where the **** is that football these days?
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  10. #30
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,317
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    look at this wanderers/roar game.
    2 teasm ripping in with pace movement and skill.
    look at Aloisi playing 2 strikers away from home. thats why he is the 2nd best striker Oz ever produced.

    when is the last time we played in an entertaining match win lose or draw?
    The Smurfs game at home end of last season

    The first half was shit game even though we were leading at HT

    We capitulated and were down 3-1 in a flash and then levelled it up at 3-3 before choking again and losing

    It was actually inspiring to see them have a crack for 45 mins
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,085
    Nice. Still a turd.

  12. #32
    Senior Member lquiquer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,244
    Yep Auckland biggest crowd of the round but if 9k at Allianz last night then lquiquer is Zinedine Zidane..
    Dare to Zlatan

    Originally Posted by Grimario

    He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

  13. #33
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,880
    Anyone know what the Wanderers crowd figure was last night?

  14. #34
    Senior Member Blackmac79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,932
    9800 or there abouts
    Go jetties

  15. #35
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    9800 or there abouts
    Ta.

  16. #36
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,317
    Apparently Damien De Bohun has over ruled the ref just before kick off and ordered Victree to wear the white shirt when the ref told them to wear the navy home shirt

    That and the shit pitch has seen attention focus switch from the crowds protesting to other stuff

    Classic diversion tactics
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  17. #37
    Senior Member weston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,066
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Apparently Damien De Bohun has over ruled the ref just before kick off and ordered Victree to wear the white shirt when the ref told them to wear the navy home shirt

    That and the shit pitch has seen attention focus switch from the crowds protesting to other stuff

    Classic diversion tactics
    In my opinion this "away" kit crap should stop. Have your main kit. That is the kit your wear every game unless there is a clash. Than you wear your 2nd kit, if that is still no good than go to a 3rd.

    What I'm saying is, if your playing away and your home kit does not clash with the Oppositions kit, than wear it. Any other kit should be used as alternates. Therefore Melbourne should of been in there navy kit regardless whether Wellington were wearing yellow and black or the grey that they wore. Wearing white vs grey like they did was terrible, I'm
    Colour blind as it is and that just stuffed me up big time.

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,380
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Apparently Damien De Bohun has over ruled the ref just before kick off and ordered Victree to wear the white shirt when the ref told them to wear the navy home shirt
    stupid twat thinks he can run the aleague. fw

  19. #39
    Senior Member Hunter403's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    2,048
    Quote Originally Posted by weston View Post
    In my opinion this "away" kit crap should stop. Have your main kit. That is the kit your wear every game unless there is a clash. Than you wear your 2nd kit, if that is still no good than go to a 3rd.

    What I'm saying is, if your playing away and your home kit does not clash with the Oppositions kit, than wear it. Any other kit should be used as alternates. Therefore Melbourne should of been in there navy kit regardless whether Wellington were wearing yellow and black or the grey that they wore. Wearing white vs grey like they did was terrible, I'm
    Colour blind as it is and that just stuffed me up big time.
    Dead right. Away strip is just another way to get cash from the supporters.

  20. #40
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,880
    check out the gun show on the ref in the Adelaide/Perth game.

    Bloke thinks he's Ravishing Rick Rude.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •