Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Wanderers issues with Show Cause Notice.

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    And about 15 veiled threats to the FFA that boycotts will happen again if they don't get what they want after the FFA meeting on feb19
    Hopefully the other fan bases don't fall in behind them this time round.

kudos for giving them the benefit last time, but next time y'all are suckers if they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

RBB made a pretty limp statement.

If you want to read it in full find yourself.
    oh man, these dudes are having a real hard time with the whole 'come to the football and support your team' concept aren't they.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

RBB made a pretty limp statement.

If you want to read it in full find yourself.

Summary:

Others do it too
    We are picked on
    It's the medias fault
    Individuals are responsible for their own actions (we won't self police)
    And about 15 veiled threats to the FFA that boycotts will happen again if they don't get what they want after the FFA meeting on feb19

Response form other wsw fans was pretty good though. Most called them out for the billshit they're spinning.
    Just finished reading it, absolute mongs. Lets put our head in the sand and wait for this to all blow over.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Just finished reading it, absolute mongs. Lets put our head in the sand and wait for this to all blow over.
    Haha you talking 'bout the RBB or the FFA?

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Haha you talking 'bout the RBB or the FFA?
    If the shoe fits.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

These guys aren't intelligent enough to self regulate - be good if it were minus 3 for everytime their halfwit supporters kept doing it, that could be fun to watch them go into negative figures - every season...
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Hopefully the other fan bases don't fall in behind them this time round.

kudos for giving them the benefit last time, but next time y'all are suckers if they do.
    exactry. let them shovel their own sh1t from now on.

But how ezy is it buy flares? and how hard is it to not wanna take it into the rbb and pretend to be euros greasiest.

Hope they come into the southern to fix our seating issue? Some of those seats are way past it

Pardon my complete ignorance on this topic as in the past have had no interest or feelings either way on the topic of flares.

But my question, it is illegal is it not to rip a flare anywhere, bar intended uses I assume, not just at a football match?

If tom thumbs and throwdowns are banned I would expect so.

That's what I thought. So why has it taken the FFA 11 years to actually get serious about illegal activity.

Any argument for flares seems irrelevant as long as they are illegal. Just keep deducting 3 points for every flare that's ripped and see how long they persist.

Quote Originally Posted by borat View Post
    That's what I thought. So why has it taken the FFA 11 years to actually get serious about illegal activity.

Any argument for flares seems irrelevant as long as they are illegal. Just keep deducting 3 points for every flare that's ripped and see how long they persist.

1. because the wsw and to a lesser victory are their babies

2. Any champ can don an opp jersey and drop one i guess

There is history - I remember MV fans ripping flares here in V3 I think that caused alot of trouble. No points lost though.

And a serious incident started by Sydney United fans here back in the United days.

I can't see an argument in favour of flares if flagpoles, glass bottles and beachballs and fireworks as mentioned get confiscated by authorities.

Although a fire like this is unlikely in current Australian stadia anyone caught lighting flares should be made to watch this...

Last edited by Jetmaster; 13-02-2016 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    There is history - I remember MV fans ripping flares here in V3 I think that caused alot of trouble. No points lost though.

And a serious incident started by Sydney United fans here back in the United days.

I can't see an argument in favour of flares if flagpoles, glass bottles and beachballs and fireworks as mentioned get confiscated by authorities.

Although unlikely in current Australian stadia anyone caught lighting flares should be made to watch this...

Should be compulsory viewing for anyone who wants to rip an extremely flammable device in a place they weren't designed for.

I know...this fire wasn't started by a flare..

No it was started by a bit of burning paper. The reason things are like they are now has much to do with Bradford, Heysel and Hillsborough.
    These self indulgent twits can't see that.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    exactry. let them shovel their own sh1t from now on.

But how ezy is it buy flares? and how hard is it to not wanna take it into the rbb and pretend to be euros greasiest.

Hope they come into the southern to fix our seating issue? Some of those seats are way past it

"Oh it wasn't us, it wasn't us David. Neither was the 12 vs 2".

Quote Originally Posted by Beeen View Post

"Oh it wasn't us, it wasn't us David. Neither was the 12 vs 2".
    yep.

everyone wearing that red & black disaster deserves a fine and loss of pts

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    an article on this nonsense in the Huffington Post today - http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/jam..._ref=australia

nothing all that new to anyone here

Solution:

Douse the rbb in petrol and trust there wont be a dickhead.

Disconnect water

Sit back and enjoy game

Just had to shake my head in disbelief seeing the comments in social media from some WSW supporters regarding security at the Victory game last week.
    Now it's a common gripe from many who participate in active support (including Jets supporters on here) that security/police are quite often over zealous in doing their job of just maintaining orderly conduct at a football match. Now when I heard some WSW supporters whingeing that "the security was really slack in Melbourne for the Victory game", "people were just walking in without getting their bags checked" blah blah blah.....basically that the lack of proper security contributed to the sheninigans of last Saturday night at Etihad....it's clear these idiots not only want their cake but want to eat the whole ****ing thing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post
    Just had to shake my head in disbelief seeing the comments in social media from some WSW supporters regarding security at the Victory game last week.
    Now it's a common gripe from many who participate in active support (including Jets supporters on here) that security/police are quite often over zealous in doing their job of just maintaining orderly conduct at a football match. Now when I heard some WSW supporters whingeing that "the security was really slack in Melbourne for the Victory game", "people were just walking in without getting their bags checked" blah blah blah.....basically that the lack of proper security contributed to the sheninigans of last Saturday night at Etihad....it's clear these idiots not only want their cake but want to eat the whole ****ing thing!!!
    if the bank doesnt lock its door we can obvs take the money. Outbreak of west sydney palsy