Page 148 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,960 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    I can't help but point out your views on same sex marriage, selectively using one book for info
    yeah but in defence of the good Member hes never claimed to be anything other than partisan on the issue.

my argument has always been how every time one of these things happen its "thoughts and prayers" and "support" and "awareness"............except when there are a bunch of hillbillies involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

They also hold a lot of sway over rank and file Seppos

The dumb ****s are that brainwashed it not funny

They celebrate that their country was created at the barrel of a gun and instead of advancing away from it wrap their past present and future history around the barrel of a gun

The amount of Seppos who can't see how they can actually live without a gun is alarming
    yeah look all ill say is that assuming the easy fix is to just get everyone to hand in their guns and all will be sweet is far too simplistic.
    the issue is way too complex.

also, the amount of times i hear people point to australias gun laws and lecture the yanks is laughable.
    its a totally different beast.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

one thing i did read a little about recently was Barack Obama making noises on creating his own 'super pac' of donors and otherwise rich mo-fos to create a lobby group to out spend and out influence the NRA.
    where members of congress are too scared to lose that gun money, Obama is gonna fund the other guy who is pro gun control. its an interesting take on the political process and one that everyone is gonna get behind on principle. it would then be interesting what else Obama and his mates 'want' to happen and how those future philosophies get influenced through the system.

i mean you're just replacing one group of bribes with another but all of a sudden people might be ok with elections getting 'purchased'.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    I can't help but point out your views on same sex marriage, selectively using one book for info
    I could also counter serve this that the pro Adam and Steve advocates have spent most of the time using the whole marriage equality debate to actually have a pop at religion. Less time focusing on the actual issues at hand but more trying to force feed their opinions down people's throats

For the most part the direction of their targets has been the Christian element in particular the Catholic church wielding the brunt of it

Intersesting aspect to this is the Christians although disagreeing with their opinion are a little more tolerant to the Adam and Steve's out there

I still waiting for these leftist hipster Muppets to rock up out the front of a Mosque and try some of the bullshit they been aiming at Christians

The hypocrisy of them failing to take aim at this religion who are a lot further away from the leftists views on equality for all makes them look like selective cowards

Jeeez plague..
    I came in here expecting to find you writing about the conspiracy theories surrounding the shooting and one of your now famous #staywoke

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    yeah look all ill say is that assuming the easy fix is to just get everyone to hand in their guns and all will be sweet is far too simplistic.
    the issue is way too complex.

also, the amount of times i hear people point to australias gun laws and lecture the yanks is laughable.
    its a totally different beast.
    Taking the guns away isn't going to fix anything

Reality is it actually their attitude to the belief of being entitled to having the guns that is the fundamental problem

They think it a god given right to have them and can not see it from any other way

Changing this is just not ever going to happen
    It is an indefinite ****ed scenario that will just go around and around and around and will not change in 1000 years

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Jeeez plague..
    I came in here expecting to find you writing about the conspiracy theories surrounding the shooting and one of your now famous #staywoke
    You want conspiracy theory

The bullshit story the authorities are passing off that this bloke is a crazy nutter who done this for little readon is complete bullshit

The elaborate ways with what he has achieved is beyond the scope of some bloke cracking the shits over something

Considering the elaborateness of what he did set up I find the number of deaths injured bizarre

Bizarre that it not much higher

Whatever they telling us it definitely not 100% truth that for sure

Be interesting to see what changes the government get through breaching civil liberties out of this

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Jeeez plague..
    I need all the facts first Bon.
    I need to look at the shooters suicide photo for the 65th time THE BLOOD SPLATTERS ARE NOT CONSISTENT WITH SUICIDE.

Anyone else notice the 32nd floor gave the shooter a ‘birds eye’ view of the concert?
    You know who else has a birds eye view?

I’m woke, but there is plenty to unravel here.

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Might have something to do with the fact that these atrocities are a rarity in these other countries - not the norm. Gun massacres occur nearly every week in the US, yet nothing changes.
    Watch Congress do SFA regarding gun control due to the NRA lobbyists embedded deep within the Republican Party, and the share prices in gun manufacturers continue to rise in response.
    If they didnt do anything after Sandy Hook or Orlando, the gubmint over there wont do anything no matter what occurs.
    Trump certainly wont act on it, the gun-toting, southern state evangelists are the only demographic who still think hes doing a bang up job.
    Worse than that even.
    1516 mass shootings in the last 1735 days. More than 6 per week on average.
    Mass shooting defined here as 4 or more people injured in the same attack.

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Trump certainly wont act on it,
    See this the one that gets me at the moment.

Of course Trump isn’t doing anything about it. He said pre election he wasn’t going to do anything about it.

Mirror that to the former president and recent presidential candidate who spoke out of both sides of their mouths on this issue.

Americans at least voted for the guy who was honest on the issue.

and as for Obama’s excuse (lie) about dealing with a hostile Congress, if you think old Donnie has control of the room then you ain’t been paying attention.

The best article on all this ever printed. The NRA represent the manufacturers and distributors of firearms. They do not represent the owners / buyers of firearms.

Gorilla Sales Skyrocket after Latest Gorilla Attacks.

SAN DIEGO—Following the events of last week, in which a crazed western lowland gorilla ruthlessly murdered 21 people in a local shopping plaza after escaping from the San Diego Zoo, sources across the country confirmed Thursday that national gorilla sales have since skyrocketed.

“After seeing yet another deranged gorilla just burst into a public place and start killing people, I decided I need to make sure something like that never happens to me,” said 34-year-old Atlanta resident Nick Keller, shortly after purchasing a 350-pound mountain gorilla from his local gorilla store. “It just gives me peace of mind knowing that if I’m ever in that situation, I won’t have to just watch helplessly as my torso is ripped in half and my face is chewed off. I’ll be able to use my gorilla to defend myself.”

“Law enforcement and animal control can only get there so quickly,” Keller added. “And you never know when you’ll need to use a gorilla to save your life.”

Reports confirmed that gorilla sales have historically risen sharply in the immediate aftermath of a major gorilla attack, most notably after the 2010 tragedy in the small town of Logan, NM, where 14 people, including two 5-year-old children and a 92-year-old woman, were viciously beaten to death by a 12-year-old gorilla who spontaneously attacked patrons of a crowded grocery store.

The latest attack marked the fifth of its kind in the United States within the last six months and has reignited the explosive national debate over gorilla control, with thousands of outraged Americans reportedly demanding that their government representatives act immediately in order to prevent further bloodshed.

“We’ve had to deal with too many gorilla-related tragedies, and we’ve had to bury too many innocent, feces-covered victims,” said Nicole Simmons, president of the Mothers Against Gorillas coalition, who herself lost her 16-year-old son in the infamous Baker High School gorilla rampage of 1997. “It’s time to put an end to this. We need to get gorillas off the streets once and for all. Enough is enough.”

“The answer to this systemic problem is not more gorillas,” Simmons continued, her eyes welling with tears. “The answer is fewer gorillas.”

As evidence, Simmons pointed to a 2011 University of Maryland study, which found that 98 percent of Americans who own a gorilla have never used them for defense against a home invasion. Simmons also cited widely reported studies confirming that people who keep gorillas in the home are 12 times more likely to have their arms torn off, and children in those households are 19 times more likely to be picked up by the legs and bashed repeatedly into the ground.

Furthermore, many gorilla control advocates have reportedly called for statewide limits to the number of gorillas one can purchase and a federal ban on the ownership of silverbacks, referencing as an example the tight gorilla laws in countries such as Japan, England, and Australia, where the annual rate of gorilla crimes is virtually nonexistent.

“There is absolutely no reason—not for hunting, protection, or otherwise—that an ordinary citizen would need to possess a 600-pound silverback,” said Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ), one of the most outspoken gorilla control advocates in Congress. “The general public frankly has no business owning apes of this size, and the only people who do are zookeepers who are trained to properly handle them. Otherwise, they are nothing but a threat to society and only serve to perpetuate more violence.”

Opponents to gorilla control legislation, however, appear to be fervent in their defense of their gorilla possession rights. A spokesperson for the powerful yet controversial national gorilla lobby told reporters that a ban on gorillas would not end incidents such as that in San Diego, as those who want the large primates could simply buy them from illegal dealers who smuggle them into the country from the jungles of sub-Saharan Africa.

Many gorilla owners also told sources that the creatures are primarily used for legal hunting purposes and that the overwhelming majority of gorilla enthusiasts are completely responsible with their apes.

“Listen, it’s my God-given right as an American to have the freedom to own a gorilla to protect myself and my family,” said Nashua, NH resident James Harrington, 46, adding that he personally owns 12 different gorillas of various sizes, but keeps them “safely locked away in [his] home.” “And the government has another thing coming if they think they can come into my house and take away my gorillas.”

“What happened in San Diego was horrible, but that doesn’t mean all gorillas are bad,” Harrington added. “In fact, if every person at that mall had a gorilla, then the tragedy probably never would have even happened in the first place.”

At press time, following the increase in national gorilla sales, four isolated gorilla attacks had just been reported across the country, with the overall civilian death toll currently estimated at 37.
    http://www.theonion.com/article/gori...la-attac-30860
    Last edited by The Dunster; 05-10-2017 at 02:53 PM.

Love it

Banned
    How good would it be if the Jets put a gorilla in the team??

Imagine him bossing Midfield

How good would it be if the Jets put a gorilla in the team??

Imagine him bossing Midfield
    We did once, we had......
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Zads! but no one around him would to their job

Battle of Catalan independence

Just saw some debate supposed ordered dialogue and I cant see anything but a small war breaking out. fking hate is ticking large.

Whats gonna happen here political know-its?

No one? fking mutes all ya
    Last edited by hawk; 31-10-2017 at 06:49 PM.

alright troops - can anyone point me to a same-sex marriage market anywhere on SB/betfair etc?

i know sportsbet had one but the PC thugs made them take it down. better guide than people lying through their teeth to pollsters.

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    alright troops - can anyone point me to a same-sex marriage market anywhere on SB/betfair etc?

i know sportsbet had one but the PC thugs made them take it down. better guide than people lying through their teeth to pollsters.
    suspended due to vote count being known by insiders and trust factor is way low

Krissy K $3.28 to win Benelong.

Not saying it’s a sure thing, but thems good odds if you’re in a 2 horse race esp with the Libs that much on the nose.

It’s as good as you’ll get it.

Load up boys.

(prob only allowed $50 max bet or some shit booooooooooooooooo).

still love the fact that most people remember him as "former gladiators referee John Alexander" rather than for his tennis prowess

shes already $2.70 the fix is in boys hurry up.
    Seems like I am WRONG