Page 167 of 242 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    The only shame that needs to be dished out is to the parents who are clearly using their kid as a prop to get some sort of recognition.

Just go check it the dad especially. Hes a legit piece of work.
    Anyway they can all enjoy their 15 mins then turn up on celebrity big brother in a few years time with Corey the party boy.
    Thr shame really goes on all the clowns out there whom are happy to bag her out for her choice then advocate for freedom to choose what one sees fit

The kids view is allowed and there is no rule law or anything here in Oz that says she cant do as she done

So why is Pauline Latham and co whom are beacons of free speech so up in arms at this??

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    because freedom of speech only works for these people if you are them, or if you say stuff they agree with

being offensive about race is fine, but if you say anything bad about shit they care about (flags, ANZACs, white privilege) then you should be shot

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    because freedom of speech only works for these people if you are them, or if you say stuff they agree with

being offensive about race is fine, but if you say anything bad about shit they care about (flags, ANZACs, white privilege) then you should be shot
    oh but the same can be said for the raving loonies on campus when it comes to anyone questioning climate science, gender studies etc.
    i think those hippies are no different to rednecks like Hanson/Latham etc.
    They are playing the hits for the mongs that put money in the jukebox.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

The kids view is allowed
    oh this is correct, but do you really think a 9 year old kid has any real clue about institutionalised racism?

if she is 'woke' enough to see it at age 9, then shes rolling in some pretty weird circles.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    oh this is correct, but do you really think a 9 year old kid has any real clue about institutionalised racism?

if she is 'woke' enough to see it at age 9, then shes rolling in some pretty weird circles.
    9 year olds aint as dumb as you are playing them to be

I would also guess that her parents are also responsible for the indoctrination of her but I am more surprised it wasnt the lefties in theeducation department

What is surprising was there response when she refused to comply

Being that the leftist attitude of the education department is as it is it is baffling why they were not doing cartwheels at her response to question things as that is a big part of their divisive agenda

Why they seemed to be upset ast her beats me

Indoctrination

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Would be interested in you expanding on this..
    The idea behind HECS is that Governments can't afford to offer free education which is simply not true.
    With the introduction of HECS people are being suckered into paying for something they can't really afford much like financing on a car or any other asset that loses value over time.
    Property / Houses in general are something that generally appreciates in value over time. But education in most cases has a limited life meaning the value of a degree declines over time.
    For those able to afford to pay upfront the cost is much less [benefits of paying upfront, no interest] and the asset itself still has value once they own it outright due to it being fresh / new / relevant. For those that can't pay upfront not only do they pay more, by the time they make their last HECS payment the asset has essentially no value at all.

We can also look at Human Capital Theory [HCT] where studies have shown that anything beyond a basic undergraduate degree is a complete waste of time and money.

The only ones to really benefit are the charlatans offering the courses / degrees.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 14-09-2018 at 02:23 PM.

9 year olds aint as dumb as you are playing them to be
    well as a parent of a nine year old I may just have you covered on this one Member.
    He is a smart kid, does very very well at school thanks to his mothers genes and help (dads an idiot just rambling about football and Trump 24/7). He goes to a pretty lefty type school, they do welcome to country before every ceremony, always raising money for weirdo causes ARENT THE REFUGEES RICH ENOUGH YET WHY DO I HAVE TO GIVE ANOTHER GOLD ****ING COIN. He was tut tutted in class when he backchatted the teacher who made a smart ass comment about President Trump. (i raised it at the teacher parent interview dont you worry).

But nah, not at any time has the school deep dived into the area of institutionalised racism enough that would make Plague Jnr think he gonna fix it by having a damn sit in. Ive actually been pretty impressed with the way the school has taught them about indigenous folk, and its def taught as 'history' rather than THE WHITEYS ARE STILL LASHING THEM AND RAPING THEIR SACRED ROCKS etc etc etc.

Plus the school hes at has every colour of kid under the sun so even 9 year olds would be able to tell the con of a school full of ethnics getting a good education is occurring in a country that hates anyone but the whities.

you're right, kids arent stupid, but this little 9 yr old in QLD sure seems like a sucker.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster;213***
    The idea behind HECS is that Governments can't afford to offer free education which is simply not true.
    With the introduction of HECS people are being suckered into paying for something they can't really afford much like financing on a car or any other asset that loses value over time.
    Property / Houses in general are something that generally appreciates in value over time. But education in most cases has a limited life meaning the value of a degree declines over time.
    For those able to afford to pay upfront the cost is much less [benefits of paying upfront, no interest] and the asset itself still has value once they own it outright due to it being fresh / new / relevant. For those that can't pay upfront not only do they pay more, by the time they make their last HECS payment the asset has essentially no value at all.

We can also look at Human Capital Theory [HCT] where studies have shown that anything beyond a basic undergraduate degree is a complete waste of time and money.

The only ones to really benefit are the charlatans offering the courses / degrees.
    added to this point (which i totally agree with) but HECS is now causing the problem of Uni's just filling seats in courses with any bozo regardless of their entry score because the Uni gets the funding up front. They certainly dont care how Mr Mong is gonna pay off that sweet arts degree because he cant get a job and is in fact, a moron who shouldnt have been at Uni in the first place.
    Hence devaluing the degrees that the kids who did actually qualify end up with.

but hey, YOU go be that guy who tries to take funding away from Unis, they'll come at you worse than the child care folk.
    Seems like I am WRONG

added to this point (which i totally agree with) but HECS is now causing the problem of Uni's just filling seats in courses with any bozo regardless of their entry score because the Uni gets the funding up front. They certainly dont care how Mr Mong is gonna pay off that sweet arts degree because he cant get a job and is in fact, a moron who shouldnt have been at Uni in the first place.
    Hence devaluing the degrees that the kids who did actually qualify end up with.

but hey, YOU go be that guy who tries to take funding away from Unis, they'll come at you worse than the child care folk.
    Very true. There's also been a massive push to make courses more attractive to students such as flexible learning arrangements, removal of mathematical content, lowering the bar by making formal exams less important in the overall course assessment.

I can remember Intermediate Macro and Introductory Finance / Accounting having 70% failure rates in the 80's and 90's [Because exam was 80% or more of the assessment]. Students started avoiding the courses so they watered them down to make them passable for the marketing / business students that in general have very limited mathematical ability.

This essentially propped up enrollments in these courses from 60 or so to 500 plus.

With respect to accounting I recall they made it possible to actually avoid 100 level finance subjects at Newcastle by giving exemptions to people who completed a much easier course at TAFE. Eventually, the Uni course was watered down significantly to get back the students they were losing to TAFE.

Don't get me wrong, plenty of dumb khunts were enrolled in degrees long before HECS appeared - but it's definitely getting worse now that pretty much anyone can gain entry.

The real shit will hit the fan when PHd's can be purchased through a HECS type scheme [I'm a bit out of the loop here so it may already have happened].
    Last edited by The Dunster; 14-09-2018 at 04:06 PM.

Banned
    well as a parent of a nine year old I may just have you covered on this one Member.
    He is a smart kid, does very very well at school thanks to his mothers genes and help (dads an idiot just rambling about football and Trump 24/7). He goes to a pretty lefty type school, they do welcome to country before every ceremony, always raising money for weirdo causes ARENT THE REFUGEES RICH ENOUGH YET WHY DO I HAVE TO GIVE ANOTHER GOLD ****ING COIN. He was tut tutted in class when he backchatted the teacher who made a smart ass comment about President Trump. (i raised it at the teacher parent interview dont you worry).

But nah, not at any time has the school deep dived into the area of institutionalised racism enough that would make Plague Jnr think he gonna fix it by having a damn sit in. Ive actually been pretty impressed with the way the school has taught them about indigenous folk, and its def taught as 'history' rather than THE WHITEYS ARE STILL LASHING THEM AND RAPING THEIR SACRED ROCKS etc etc etc.

Plus the school hes at has every colour of kid under the sun so even 9 year olds would be able to tell the con of a school full of ethnics getting a good education is occurring in a country that hates anyone but the whities.

you're right, kids arent stupid, but this little 9 yr old in QLD sure seems like a sucker.
    Dont think the education department are responsible for the indoctrination of this kid
    If they were they would be taking ****ing credit for it that for sure

Would be the type of leftist clap trap they love to spruik so no way in the world are they missing the chance here to take the credit

It has obviously come from her lefty parents where her education on institutionalised racism in Oz has come from

Either that or she reading some pretty out there material for a 9 year old

Banned
    How good is ScoMo tweeting about Who ****ing tonight

Bloke is now a bigger moron than Trump

Thought I'd post this one here for you plague..
    Someone has combined your two favourite things. Indie/folk music and Alex Jones rants..
    Stay woke..

This Kavanaugh stuff going on ATM is the main reason a republic will never get off the ground in this country in the near future.
    Imagine giving politicians even more power. good lawd.
    Seems like I am WRONG

this George Pell stuff is pretty unsettling.

Seriously, **** Alan Jones and Andrew Bolt.

When Mark Latham is one of the most rational voices out there on an issue, you know we all need to take a step back.

Also, this suppression order bullshit to somehow protect 'prominent' people needs to be overhauled.
    We seemed ready to set fire to that weirdo that raped the kid in the toilet a few months back without any due process, yet here they all are wanting to pump the brakes for a bloke convicted of the same crime.

burn the whole damn system, and throw the pedos and their sycophants on the pile while you're there.
    Seems like I am WRONG

The outcome was not of there liking so they go after the process. You would not have heard peep out of them if the verdict had gone the other way. On this issue Bolt , Jones and that even more irrelevant Miranda Devine are as transparent as a pane of glass.

They bang on all the time about respecting democracy and the institution of law yet the first sign of a judicial outcome they don't like they throw there toys out of there cots. With there antics on this topic they become more and more like the people they so frequently criticize.

So why aren't the government shutting down all catholic churches like they did when stories of sexually abused children surfaced in some remote Aboriginal areas ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    So why aren't the government shutting down all catholic churches like they did when stories of sexually abused children surfaced in some remote Aboriginal areas ?
    i dont ever think we should be shutting down places like that, freedom of religion is a pretty sacred thing to a lot of citizens. but still maintain that Govts shouldnt be treating them any differently than businesses, and certainly not supporting them.

id like to think though, now that we are locking up sacred cows like the clergy, may as well go throw a few bad apples in remote communities in the clink as well if they are beating up women and kids. we might be on the verge of actually punishing the criminals in our society*, instead of 'blaming' society for individuals ills.

*sees outcome of banking royal commission...............oh **** it nevermind.
    Seems like I am WRONG

The Christian right hate the Aboriginal people because their very existence makes an absolute mockery of claims with respect to the earth being a mere six thousand years old.

George Pell will lose his freedom but he will never enter into general prison population and will be housed at one of the governments Club Pedo facilities to trade stories with other like minded oxygen thieves.

Banned
    this George Pell stuff is pretty unsettling.

Seriously, **** Alan Jones and Andrew Bolt.

When Mark Latham is one of the most rational voices out there on an issue, you know we all need to take a step back.

Also, this suppression order bullshit to somehow protect 'prominent' people needs to be overhauled.
    We seemed ready to set fire to that weirdo that raped the kid in the toilet a few months back without any due process, yet here they all are wanting to pump the brakes for a bloke convicted of the same crime.

burn the whole damn system, and throw the pedos and their sycophants on the pile while you're there.
    Probably more unsettling is the filth plenty of self righteous wankers are now preaching

Plenty of them probably should spend a bit less time wanting to judge others and leave that to god

If this decision on appeal gets overturned then the shit is gonna hit the fan OJ style

Being that the first trial was deadlocked dont be surprised if an appeal getts up

Probably more unsettling is the filth plenty of self righteous wankers are now preaching

Plenty of them probably should spend a bit less time wanting to judge others and leave that to god
    Leave that to "god"??
    The alleged entity that allowed the bloke that is 'third closest to him' to jam his phallus in a kids mouth?? Yeah, great idea..