Page 22 of 242 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

In the space of 5 minutes...

"Man arrested, situation over, people now being released from Lindt Cafe"

"Man arrested nothing to do with events inside cafe, people being released are those that were in apartments above cafe, not actually in it"

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Channel 9 have just asked a business owner in Martin Place "how much money will you lose today because of this?"

****ing hell.
    This is the most ****ed up thing of the morning

When I heard this I wanted to break the tv at work

Peoples lives are at stake and there asking about potential money lost
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

It's Abbotts fault for making Australia such an awful place to exist that the only way to get ahead is to literally chop one off
    (Bends over, sniffs fart).
    Now, where was I?

Just give this flag wielding retard a blowup sexpig and a merry christmas card.

It would take Abbott a week to think of something by himself.

The longer this draws on, the more idiots come out to have an opinion on this, best one yet was somebody convinced that this is just a conspiracy by the government to distract people from the budget

Good to know people care about those being held hostage
    Jaliens gives me the horn

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    The longer this draws on, the more idiots come out to have an opinion on this, best one yet was somebody convinced that this is just a conspiracy by the government to distract people from the budget

Good to know people care about those being held hostage
    To be fair though, once we worked out that 9/11 was an inside job all bets were off as to what Givernments will do.

Q-man knows this.

Live interview with an 'expert' on islamic/middle east/just back from Syria guy talking about the group.

Reasonable interview until he drops the "Well, as is the case with most of these hostage situations, they normally end in executions."
    How the f*** is that allowed to be broadcast on national television.

woo brilliant from save our rail FFS..... this is disgusting.....

10329045_10152551128531409_3845784043887076702_n.jpg

oh and the people rallying yesty hardly any from the area... one of the blokes is a god damn gypo....

anywho.... happy monday
    Amigos Aarau

dear god, another stupid hashtag campaign.
    that horseshit always makes me think of this lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Two dead plus the gunman. No affiliation with any ground, just a loner. Was on bail for over 40 counts of assault plus accessory to murder. Justice system at work!

Was on bail for over 40 counts of assault plus accessory to murder. Justice system at work!
    The first finger you point should be directed at racist shitcunce like Pat O'Shane then move down the line to the groups like the greens who make heros and sympathetic figures out of criminals just like this bloke.

But I guess that makes me a redneck doneit?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    The first finger you point should be directed at racist shitcunce like Pat O'Shane then move down the line to the groups like the greens who make heros and sympathetic figures out of criminals just like this bloke.

But I guess that makes me a redneck doneit?
    The Judicial System needs a review when blokes like this are allowed to walk the streets.

The Decision Makers need removing due to their ineptness. How many cops standing around clocking up overtime all day taking the passive approach whilst someone breaks the law and spreads fear amongst the community. We have a war on terror going on and they chose to negotiate with this bloke?? WTF. Send the SAS in and finish the bloke by lunch time yesterday. No ****ing around with those who choose to create this situation at all. If there are innocent casualties so be it. Better to send a clear concise message what the consequences are and what will be tolerated to the next ****ing nutter thinking of doing something like this instead of giving the idiot his 15 mins of fame.

Also need to look at the left wing fruit loops who promote tolerance to these people yet seemingly are oblivious to the fact they would be the first to die at their hands due to their differing views on many subjects and the same clowns are the ones who stifle any serious debate on the subject by claiming racism because people are not happy to welcome people who wish to slaughter people for having differing religious views and have a variety of views that are incompatible with our society and way of life

I lost a little more faith in humanity when I saw all the pictures of people taking selfies at Martin Place.

But I gained a little more faith in humanity when I saw old bud being evacuated from his building mid-haircut

OK

Two dead plus the gunman. No affiliation with any ground, just a loner. Was on bail for over 40 counts of assault plus accessory to murder. Justice system at work!
    Dont need an affiliation to act on a belief.

Come on, lets face it, at this point in time, this "loner" was acting primarily of the widely publcised world regime of islam hating other religions and there are quite a few others here that agree with him. I do applaud the greater Muslim community for their efforts to stop this idiot because they arent apart of this but the underlying regime is here to stay.
    This just adds to adds to the many lunatic skips we already have.
    Last edited by hawk; 16-12-2014 at 09:59 AM.

Have the Greens come out and blamed everyone else for this yet?

well no-one has blamed the greens yet, except you probably

Send the SAS in and finish the bloke by lunch time yesterday. No ****ing around with those who choose to create this situation at all. If there are innocent casualties so be it. Better to send a clear concise message what the consequences are and what will be tolerated to the next ****ing nutter thinking of doing something like this instead of giving the idiot his 15 mins of fame.
    the ideology of these blokes hinges around a violent death though - either way you give them what they ultimately want.

i agree with you on the media stuff though, why play the videos he made people film - why give him an outlet. absolute muckraking shite.

Ill tell you why you can't send in the SAS, because they are somewhere else

But really that ideology is that of the United States, all guns blazing, more lives probably would have been lost had they done that, police weren't sure if the cafe was booby trapped but ultimately had no option once he shot one of the hostages. Too many people thinking this is just like the movies
    Jaliens gives me the horn

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    Too many people thinking this is just like the movies
    qft
    OK