Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Socceroos Friendlies

after 3 mins listening to Bert my confidence level that hes gonna pick the best team have risen from 0% to 6%.

was interesting to hear Gypo Okon and Bozza say they'd sit Jedinak in favour of Luongo.

which has been the proper opinion to have for the past 3 years but heres hoping if Bert can drop that gypo shitheap he might **** Cahill off too and actually try and win some games.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

So, next game against Hungary on the 10th.
    Another game v a bunch of blokes with nothing to play for.

The Czech's looked like they couldn't wait of the game to be over so they could
    hang up their boots for the summer and go about the business of
    bangin' their hot WAGS for the rest of it...and at the same time watching all the
    other dicks playing on at the WC and going without.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    ok Bert ill do the work for ya.

book a ticket home for Ruka, Brilliante, Arzani (who is trash) and Cahill.

if you wanna keep trash boy or Cahill then send McLaren or Juric home.

keep your spotters fee. im good.

Cheers,
    Plague.
    Wrong wrong wrong

First 4 to be sent home are

Ryan
    Sainsbury
    Jedinak
    Rogic
    Vukoshit

Yes i aware there is 5 but with Gypos we getting a 2 for 1 discount

**** off the Gypsys first

We then will have a fighting chance

Jones
    Croat no name kid
    Behich
    Milligan
    Degenek
    Leckie
    Nabbout
    Petratos
    Luongo
    Irvine
    Cahilltex

Send the rest of the ****s home

They aint needed

Think they’ll start with
    Ryan.
    Milligan showed a bit of pace about him in CB, not sure how he’s gonna handle Decent players running at him.
    DeGenek
    Behich
    Mooy and Irvine - I realise they are similar players and probably more defensively minded but I really enjoy Irvine’s work rate and he shows a bit of mongrel in the middle, not afraid to put a challenge in. A good showing at the World Cup could get him a better gig too.

Choices.
    Luongo or Rogic. If we play in our green kit, play Rogic, tell him the World Cup is cancelled and he has to play a few more games for Celtic. Bloke rarely delivers when he pulls on a gold jersey.
    Risdon did better than previously, would like to see this Fran guy before though.
    Unfortunately I think an assist and 2 goals means we are subjected to the Kruse and Leckie show again.

Seems like Nabbout is genuinely in prime position to hold down a starting spot at the World Cup. Not sure why they used juric on the bench. If he was injured, rest him, if he was okay to play, start him and see what he could get through and sub him. Unless the plan is Juric/Cahill for the next game.

See ya.
    Want Troisi gone.
    Want Arzani gone. Heard Armani have already changed their flagship stores world wide to Arzani. I just hate how there’s literally second place in the Johnny warren medal getting a run, and they are more worried about how the Nab young footballer who was clearly second best is still sitting on the bench. Just makes me hate him more.
    Maclaren or Cahill - clear which way that’s gonna go.
    I think Petratos will probably be cut too.

Risdon looked better than his previous outings but hopefully we see that Fran guy show what he’s capable of.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    from the A-League meme's facebook

What about Speedy pleading the ref to add injury time to see more Arzani....and he blew right on 90 mins!

Not to mention his numerous VAR references when it wasn't even being used.
    Last edited by Jetmaster; 02-06-2018 at 03:20 PM.

How about this young Daniel?

Quote Originally Posted by Couscous View Post
    How about this young Daniel?
    If anyone wants to fully enjoy the ridiculous hype. Please jump on Reddit and look at the match threads for this game.

Everyone is saying that he should not only start, but we should clone him 3 times and make him our entire forward line. It's almost Facebook level of crap posting on there today.

I didn't wath the game but saw the keeper pretty much throw the first goal into the back of the net himself. Also read about the other goals being unpressured own goals so I think I might just give this one a miss. Seems like Hungary had their heads elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

9.5 match rating for Arseani on Fox.....ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    9.5 for a sub. haha. We are trying to overtake England here with over reactions on a young player.

I'm sure he played well but jeez. That goal was trash, he did about 30% and the keeper did the rest.

The pass was nice for the second, but the cross was going to no-one and the defender nutmegged his keeper with no pressure on him.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    I'm sure he played well but jeez. That goal was trash, he did about 30% and the keeper did the rest.
    i think you are being unfair. the keeper didn't contribute 70% of the goal - the defender that decided to play statues contributed a fair bit too.

comedy capers for each goal. even the bench were laughing.

disappointed dimi didn't get a run.

we looked better in the second half. not sure if it was some tactical changes or the introduction of jedinak.

leckie stank the joint up all night and will be a certainty for a red card in the world cup. dude needs to work out that aggression and violence are not the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    This is why Trump won.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    i think you are being unfair. the keeper didn't contribute 70% of the goal - the defender that decided to play statues contributed a fair bit too.

comedy capers for each goal. even the bench were laughing.

disappointed dimi didn't get a run.
    I was exaggerating slightly yes. But c'mon, BK would have saved that. It wasn't really moving that quick, it was over a metre in front of him when it bounced, it was a lucky goal which says more about the keeper than the striker.

I was exaggerating slightly yes. But c'mon, BK would have saved that. It wasn't really moving that quick, it was over a metre in front of him when it bounced, it was a lucky goal which says more about the keeper than the striker.
    This is why he didn't celebrate, he knew it wasn't an amazing goal or anything. I thought he was quite good in his cameo, it's easy to bash him due to the hype surrounding him but this is driven by the media etc - not him. He's got potential, he's just gotta keep his head screwed on, hope that his manager doesn't ruin his career by talking him into a stupid move and hope he continues to have decent coaches.

He's already better than Kruse though.

oh yeah, i'm totally on board with the keeper sharing the blame. i just can't get over the defender - ended up like he was in a one-man wall. hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Imyourhero View Post
    This is why he didn't celebrate, he knew it wasn't an amazing goal or anything. I thought he was quite good in his cameo, it's easy to bash him due to the hype surrounding him but this is driven by the media etc - not him. He's got potential, he's just gotta keep his head screwed on, hope that his manager doesn't ruin his career by talking him into a stupid move and hope he continues to have decent coaches.

He's already better than Kruse though.
    i am coming around to this point of view. i think the hype is ridiculous, but i can't fault bringing somebody along to help them be ready for the next world cup.

Banned
    It wasnt a free kick so of course he would have

What was really disgraceful in the game is that no one has critiqued the piss poor games Milligan had at Centre Half
    Mooy had as a CM Jones had as a keeper and well Risdon got canned but he was Aids

Mooy had once again 4000 touches and none of them useful.His speed of movement with and without thge ball was very poor

Milligan was honking at the back and played like he did in the HAL this season

Risdon was his usual Aids self

Jones is shit and always has been. How he made the squad is a joke. If he played in the HAL he be somewhere on par with Tando and Redmayne for being shit

The only good thing about next week is it will be a home game for us.
    Hating the French is a world wide phenomenon so we will have 80% cheering us on

Shit Dutch style where blokes just want too pass the ball backwards, Shit football it is. Just when we thought we had seen the light and dismissed the Berger mantra rubbish we have the national team having this crap creep in to its game again.

What was really disgraceful in the game is that no one has critiqued the piss poor games Milligan had at Centre Half
    Um, from Fox Sports, no less:

MILLIGAN'S HORROR SHOW

If the midfielders were poor, Mark Milligan was atrocious. Trusted again as the preferred centre-back partner for stand-in skipper Trent Sainsbury, the midfielder turned defender looked uncomfortable and was quite simply appalling.

The 32-year-old is thought to have been selected over Matt Jurman for his passing range, but against Hungary his radar was way off and almost cost his side dearly. On the half hour mark, he sent a pass straight into his opponent, creating a huge chance – only to have his blushes saved by Mat Ryan.

It was a horror outing, and it could cost him a starting spot. Jurman shapes as a potential replacement, while some have touted a positional switch for Jedinak as the solution to the Aussies’ midfield personnel issue.