Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    yeah, if only there was a local billion dollar company with a narcissistic leader who is all about shiny things and photo ops who cant even spend their yearly works budget and has $100m cash sitting in short term investments handy that could help fund something like this if only people who had, i dunno, thousands and thousands of members at their disposal went to them and said, 'imagine how many of these people will vote for you if you do something good for them'.

yeah you're right though,no point even considering it, lets just keep getting people to put their high beams on round the side of the ground and hope for the best.
    All I can say after this stroke inducing rant is that they don't need those votes from people because they have them already.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    All I can say after this stroke inducing rant is that they don't need those votes from people because they have them already.
    oh, but you believe that 'they' and 'her' are the same thing.

ok then.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    oh, but you believe that 'they' and 'her' are the same thing.

ok then.
    Might need to be less delusional.

Ruben Zadkovich to leave Magic at the end of the season "to pursue opportunities outside the Northern NSW NPL".

Quote Originally Posted by londonboy View Post
    Ruben Zadkovich to leave Magic at the end of the season "to pursue opportunities outside the Northern NSW NPL".
    Would those "opportunities" be forced upon him, or perhaps he sees a future in a different sport? I'm thinking MMA!

Surely his not replacing Clacka at the jets

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Surely his not replacing Clacka at the jets
    He is joining Sydney FC

Maitland 3 V Lakes 2,

Very tight up the top half of the table! A few crucial games over the next few weeks.

Who do you guys think will make the top 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Devon Sangas View Post
    Very tight up the top half of the table! A few crucial games over the next few weeks.

In order
    1. Edgeworth
    2. Broadmeadow
    3. Weston
    4. Maitland

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Carl View Post
    In order
    1. Edgeworth
    2. Broadmeadow
    3. Weston
    4. Maitland
    They would want to hope they play Jets Youth over the next couple of weeks! How they can be in the comp and play a senior trial game at the same time using Jets Youth players, that is taking the P......

Quote Originally Posted by Devon Sangas View Post

Jaffas, Maitland and Charlestown having 2 extra games in hand helps. I reckon its going to be super close but Azzuri will miss out by a couple of points and Jaffas will pip Weston by Goal Difference. If Maitland can beat Jaffas at Arthur Eddon I think they'll get the premiership.

1 - Edgeworth
    2 - Magic
    3 - Maitland
    4 - Jaffas

5 - Weston
    6 - Charlestown

Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    They would want to hope they play Jets Youth over the next couple of weeks! How they can be in the comp and play a senior trial game at the same time using Jets Youth players, that is taking the P......
    Yeah, I heard it was a very under strength Jets team. Integrity of the NPL definitely compromised

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    Yeah, I heard it was a very under strength Jets team. Integrity of the NPL definitely compromised
    FR has said that for years

Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    FR has said that for years
    smart guy that FR

smart guy that FR
    He is and proven right again tonight with Lakes beating them 4-3 with against an under strength Jets side because of trial game against Wanderers. Clubs would just love to draw the Jets in the later rounds almost guaranteed 3 points and their disrespecting the competition again and its been going on since they’ve been in the comp when will Northern wake up and do something. Only good thing about tonight is just about guarantees Valo and Sills the Wooden Spoon and from what I’m hearing there last month of football in the NPL.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    He is and proven right again tonight with Lakes beating them 4-3 with against an under strength Jets side because of trial game against Wanderers. Clubs would just love to draw the Jets in the later rounds almost guaranteed 3 points and their disrespecting the competition again and its been going on since they’ve been in the comp when will Northern wake up and do something. Only good thing about tonight is just about guarantees Valo and Sills the Wooden Spoon and from what I’m hearing there last month of football in the NPL.
    Will Football NSW stand for it if they took them into their comp?

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Will Football NSW stand for it if they took them into their comp?
    Jets treat the NPL competition as a joke, how do you think Charlestown 3-1 loss rd1, Edgy 2-2 draw rd2, Jaffas 3-1 loss rd8 (although Jaffas did get an easy 3 point off them last weekend) and Weston 1-1 draw rd17 feel when two of the lesser teams Olympic take 6 points and Lakes 3 points off Jets teams missing key players.

Jets treat the NPL competition as a joke, how do you think Charlestown 3-1 loss rd1, Edgy 2-2 draw rd2, Jaffas 3-1 loss rd8 (although Jaffas did get an easy 3 point off them last weekend) and Weston 1-1 draw rd17 feel when two of the lesser teams Olympic take 6 points and Lakes 3 points off Jets teams missing key players.
    It's all pointless for the Jets at the end of the day. What are they playing for? Can't make the finals, so zero motivational factor.
    Are the rules the same for Wanderers, Sydney FC and Mariners in Football NSW NPL?

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    It's all pointless for the Jets at the end of the day. What are they playing for? Can't make the finals, so zero motivational factor.
    Are the rules the same for Wanderers, Sydney FC and Mariners in Football NSW NPL?
    Amateurs running the show NNSW is a disgrace, there is a list of issues a mile long that make this comp a farce