Thread: Round something or other - Jets v City - 23/3/2020 1930

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Ibini should be kept if fit, Has made big impacts when subbed on
    He's looked way off the pace and running around aimlessly to me. It's to be expected given he hasn't played for a while, but he's going to want more money than he is worth given the contract he got knocked back for last time. He obviously has a long term injury as well. Rather sign an NPL player if we want a backup forward and spend the money on a new CB and resign Wessi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    He's looked way off the pace and running around aimlessly to me. It's to be expected given he hasn't played for a while, but he's going to want more money than he is worth given the contract he got knocked back for last time. He obviously has a long term injury as well. Rather sign an NPL player if we want a backup forward and spend the money on a new CB and resign Wessi.
    Again what game are you watching. Sometimes the Gypo bias needs to come off
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Again what game are you watching. Sometimes the Gypo bias needs to come off
    Well, I think you are over excited and talking up his performances as much as I'm talking them down. Fitzgerald looked as good or better than him against City when he came on.
    And considering the money I think Ibini will likely demand, we might be able to find better value elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Well, I think you are over excited and talking up his performances as much as I'm talking them down. Fitzgerald looked as good or better than him against City when he came on.
    And considering the money I think Ibini will likely demand, we might be able to find better value elsewhere.

It is a positive to me that we have currently 3 ****ing HAL starting standard strikers at the club

Exactly what the **** has been going on in the past when Roy had his suspension.and we had to rely on Hoff
    Exactly what the **** has been going on earlier this season when Arroyo was out and we had Thurgate / Hoff up front

What a joy it is that we can actually sub on strikers and you don't feel we going backwards having them out there

If it means keeping Gypo Ibini so we have 3 strikers next season I am all for it

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    What a joy it is that we can actually sub on strikers and you don't feel we going backwards having them out there

If it means keeping Gypo Ibini so we have 3 strikers next season I am all for it
    Agreed, but Sheppard has been moved on, and I think Arroyo won't be here next year either.
    So we're down to 2 strikers, one of which has a potential injury.
    And the other one is O'donovan.

Still better than Hoff up front.