Page 57 of 72 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1426

Thread: Test Cricket aka real cricket

Had both those games Hawk....with a Subbuteo set as well who needed a PS4?
    Last edited by Jetmaster; 28-12-2017 at 09:22 AM.

we getting done now. catches win matches

Note the classy way Cook celebrated his ton compared to the bogan "look at me" show Warner puts on.

To be fair, Warner generally scores centuries that have some meaning. Cook would have looked a bit of a goose celebrating like warner when the series was already lost.

The sole reason I can't stand Warner is because of that celebration - it isn't necessary to carry on like a pork chop no matter what the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    To be fair, Warner generally scores centuries that have some meaning. Cook would have looked a bit of a goose celebrating like warner when the series was already lost.
    Cook has much more on the line in this test then Warner does, like his spot in his team. Cook looked relieved yet personified class, Warner was saved from embarrassment by a few mils from being done on 99 to a debutant bowler than carried on like the arrogant twat he is 1 ball later.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    The sole reason I can't stand Warner is because of that celebration - it isn't necessary to carry on like a pork chop no matter what the situation.
    He married a chick who was video taped rooting a Rugby player in a public toilet - I doubt anything would embarrass Warner.

FFS how can you let stuart broad hit a halfa...
    Amigos Aarau

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    He married a chick who was video taped rooting a Rugby player in a public toilet - I doubt anything would embarrass Warner.
    wtf

Candice Warner has had previous high-profile relationships with sporting stars such as Braith Anasta, Matt Henjak, Matt Poole, Jacob Connelly, Brent Staker, Anderson, David Carney and Marcos Baghdatis. She was also in a brief relationship with British comedian David Walliams. She is also known for a "toilet tryst" with rugby superstar Sonny Bill Williams. In 2007, she was captured on a mobile phone camera getting the back end smashed out of her by Williams and Don Burke at the Clovelly Hotel. She was seen with another Bulldogs player, Ben Roberts, at a Kings Cross nightclub three hours afterward.
    rof

geez mate I hope you never take up watching sockah. I heard those blokes can be a bit on the excited side when they bang one away.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goaliepersempre View Post
    FFS how can you let stuart broad hit a halfa...
    That was what showed Smith isn't a captains arsehole

I was at the gym watching the shit on the idiot box with no sound down

But the field placings and tactics were ****ing garbage

Fair enough if Broad comes out and plays a great knock but reality was we gave him the runs by the shit tactics they employed

When he come in Australia were well in the game by the time he got out the only way England are losing this is if Aussies bat well and the Poms collapse on a biblical scale
    which probably ain't going to happen as the pitch is that slow they ain't going to score quick enough to erase the defecit and get 250+ in front

It was actually pretty abysmal captaincy from Smith. Bloke may be a great batsmen but his captaincy is right up there with Ponting for being a shit captain

We had some good ones in the last 30 years

Border Waugh Clarke and Taylor as far as captains went were top shelf

Smith and Ponting have been the only below average ones

Candice Warner has had previous high-profile relationships with sporting stars such as Braith Anasta, Matt Henjak, Matt Poole, Jacob Connelly, Brent Staker, Anderson, David Carney and Marcos Baghdatis. She was also in a brief relationship with British comedian David Walliams. She is also known for a "toilet tryst" with rugby superstar Sonny Bill Williams. In 2007, she was captured on a mobile phone camera getting the back end smashed out of her by Williams and Don Burke at the Clovelly Hotel. She was seen with another Bulldogs player, Ben Roberts, at a Kings Cross nightclub three hours afterward.
    I rest my case - I wouldn't put my willy anywhere where Carney's has been.

Apologies to foz member that has.

Some good bowling from Woakes today.

ROF @ Candace Warner Wiki page. The genius that added Don Burke into the mix and the phrase "getting the back end smashed out of her by Williams and Don Burke at the Clovelly Hotel" should get an OAM.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 29-12-2017 at 04:05 PM.

Banned
    If Smith's captaincy was poor then you got to marvel at Roots gutless display

Should have declared when Broad was out the other night
    Would have given them 30 mins to bowl at the Aussies but he neglected it by being a coward

Then he didn't even have the balls to declare at stumps and got punished when they lasted 1 ball the next day

Then with a 170 run lead instead of setting attacking fields he sets the most mind numbing defensive fields and tries to bore Australia out

To only get 4 wickets in about 4/5 sessions of play is down to him

Glad to see his negative shit tactics were not rewarded

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    If Smith's captaincy was poor then you got to marvel at Roots gutless display

Should have declared when Broad was out the other night
    Would have given them 30 mins to bowl at the Aussies but he neglected it by being a coward

Then he didn't even have the balls to declare at stumps and got punished when they lasted 1 ball the next day

Then with a 170 run lead instead of setting attacking fields he sets the most mind numbing defensive fields and tries to bore Australia out

To only get 4 wickets in about 4/5 sessions of play is down to him

Glad to see his negative shit tactics were not rewarded
    this is good cricket talk.

Root was terrible the whole series.

and now with Andersons one good spell.
    with Broads one good spell.
    and with Cooks one good innings, hes stuck with the same bunch of hacks for the foreseeable future.

also, ive not seen anything of Moeen Ali before, but by god hes honking. exactly what is he in the team for? cant bat or bowl. was he taking Stokes' spot or he in the team 24/7?
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Dead wicket big sh1t. Some pasty poms were having a cry yet they dont mind creating swinging pitches to suit themselves every time.

Most aussies did well not to collapse which happens more often than not.

I thought Woakes bowled well only to later find out they'd gouged the cherry to make it reverse. Was any action taken or did they sweep it under the carpet?

Banned
    Sweet **** all

You ain't going to get pulled up on that in these times

To any Pom whingers about pitch "fixing" - I point to Leeds 1972 and Cardiff 2009.

Banned
    To any Pom whingers about pitch "fixing" - I point to Leeds 1972 and Cardiff 2009.
    They have fixed the pitches since 2005

An English cricket wicket is green and has movement off the pitch

They stopped producing them as we had better bowlers Lee McGrath Gillespie etc to exploit the condition they did

They tried the rough abrasive stuff for the reverse swing in 2005 and it worked

They have stuck with it ever since

Then you watch cricket on Fox in winter from England and you don't see these dry abrasive pitches on day 1 like you get in the Ashes

What you see is green English wickets for the Indians Windies Pakis Kiwis etc

Same wickets I would like to see Hazelwood Cummins etc on in 2019

Fat chance it happening as we have better bowlers than them for those type of conditions