Thread: Arsenal (the fiesta is mouldy) thread.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    I see what you are saying Stanny, however, David Luiz didn't do anything for the entire second half due to being sent off..
    So technically he didn't do anything on his own, except maybe have an early shower..
    That's true but he seems to always be the scapegoat everytime everytime Arsenal lose with him playing. Sure he ****ed up today, but the bloke has won 3 European cups, 1 on one leg after not training for weeks so he can be a good player, Just needs good coaching and a good system
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    That's true but he seems to always be the scapegoat everytime everytime Arsenal lose with him playing. Sure he ****ed up today, but the bloke has won 3 European cups, 1 on one leg after not training for weeks so he can be a good player, Just needs good coaching and a good system
    Look at what Conte did with Luiz before he left the prem
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    The bloke is 33 yrs of age, what is good coaching going to do for him?

He may have had 3 good seasons out of the 15 odd years he's had a professional, but overall he's an absolute flog. But it's ok, it's almost all over now.

Also you blokes are criminal these days, you managed to convince teams to pay you cash money for David Luiz, Diego Costa the 2nd time round and that fat bloke who's scored 1 goal all season in a team full of galacticos.

I felt bad when Liverpool paid us £40 odd million for Oxlade Chamberlain, but you guys are way too harsh charging fees for those 3 at all, let alone how big some of the fees were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    The bloke is 33 yrs of age, what is good coaching going to do for him?

He may have had 3 good seasons out of the 15 odd years he's had a professional, but overall he's an absolute flog. But it's ok, it's almost all over now.

Also you blokes are criminal these days, you managed to convince teams to pay you cash money for David Luiz, Diego Costa the 2nd time round and that fat bloke who's scored 1 goal all season in a team full of galacticos.

I felt bad when Liverpool paid us £40 odd million for Oxlade Chamberlain, but you guys are way too harsh charging fees for those 3 at all, let alone how big some of the fees were.
    Look at Italy plenty of old blokes still going strong and the word is Business savy not criminal. You want something from us? Then prepare to pay over the odds. Were also about to get 50mil from Morata. Plenty of clubs wish they had people like Roman, Marina and Bruce Buck running their clubs

love at first sight