Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bridges Time to Go

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    If you have the stomach for it, watch the replay. The whole game was one big cluster**** thanks to our fearless leader. The team is rudderless, blaming one player doesn't go far enough.
    I'm taking one brick at a time
    OK

I thought he was one of our best when he came on tonight. At a minimum the ****s having a ****ing go. More then what I can say for the other ****s on the field tonight other then Zads and Ward.

To be fair to bridges pv4 he wasn't a standout bad tonight.

Everyone dropped to his level...... 62minutes before he came on

Is he really having a go though? So many of those flicks that he turns over possession with are so lazy and lethargic looking, and its no wonder they don't come off. We had a run of 6 or so passes that when it got to him he gave it straight to heart - I'd say everyone was trying to play and bridges wasn't. And what about the fact that he comes on as a sub, so is meant to look and be fresher?

My favourite moment I saw tonight was Heskey going for a header and then absolutely reaming Bridges for not running on for it
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    To be fair to bridges pv4 he wasn't a standout bad tonight.

Everyone dropped to his level...... 62minutes before he came on
    As I keep saying, my gripe with Bridges is forever developing from years of the same old shit. One night of the rest of the team performing poorly and losing a game we shouldn't have doesn't change bridges CONTINUAL bad form and uselesness
    OK

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    He has a go, heart on his sleeve, gives his all, a real club man, has pride in the jersey, puts his best foot forward. Bloke stinks

how's this bloke giving a spray to Goodwin back to the bar game chief, what a stinker

Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post
    He has a go, heart on his sleeve, gives his all, a real club man, has pride in the jersey, puts his best foot forward. Bloke stinks
    Can someone please make a star emoticon as I would like to give this post 5 of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

He stinks. Uses the same deoderant as Gallaway ffs
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Is he really having a go though? So many of those flicks that he turns over possession with are so lazy and lethargic looking, and its no wonder they don't come off. We had a run of 6 or so passes that when it got to him he gave it straight to heart - I'd say everyone was trying to play and bridges wasn't. And what about the fact that he comes on as a sub, so is meant to look and be fresher?

My favourite moment I saw tonight was Heskey going for a header and then absolutely reaming Bridges for not running on for it
    Me agree. One of the thousands of useless flicks he tried really caught my ire last night.

Edge of the box, or thereabouts and he tries to flick on to Heskey, who is no speed demon. Was never going to work and he should know better.

Different if Taggart was there or something, but you have to play to your teammates' capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    I'm taking one brick at a time
    Forget the bricks, we need to get rid of the foundations.

Someone said Bridges for coach on Jets fans fb page. What will his tactics be tell everyone to hold onto the ball for too long then pass to opposition?

Some people who know little about football just cling to him because he's got a bit of personality just the same as it was with tarek. I'm happy for the jets to try bridges out for a couple of years with the youth league but idiots calling for him now are just pathetic. Each to their own tho I spose

twitter sycophants

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyjet View Post
    I'm happy for the jets to try bridges out for a couple of years with the youth league but idiots calling for him now are just pathetic. Each to their own tho I spose
    I don't care who the person is, before you get handed the keys to the first team you should have gotten experience and proved your worth with lower grades.

Bridges needs to earn his place either in youth or as assistant manager and I would hope anyone else who gets the job will have been through that process.

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    I don't care who the person is, before you get handed the keys to the first team you should have gotten experience and proved your worth with lower grades.

Bridges needs to earn his place either in youth or as assistant manager and I would hope anyone else who gets the job will have been through that process.
    I agree

I get the feeling Bridges will take the media path after his playing days are over. I know he has done his badges, but given his media spots over the last 12 months I think coaching will be on the back burner, at least in the short term

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    I beg to differ. The forum is all about people expressing opinions and others engaging in discussion with different points of view. Bridges divides opinion between those who watch what he does, and those who watch what he tries to do.
    I reckon he'll do what Rudan has done

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyjet View Post
    Some people who know little about football just cling to him because he's got a bit of personality just the same as it was with tarek. I'm happy for the jets to try bridges out for a couple of years with the youth league but idiots calling for him now are just pathetic. Each to their own tho I spose
    Agree with what you say but don't compare him with Tarek. Tarek was in our GF winning team and so far has played more games for the club then anyone and spilt a lot of blood and sweat for this club in his time here. Even now at Adelaide he has proven both GVE and Poppa wrong with some typical gutsy performances this season that were his trademark during his years here.

Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post
    Agree with what you say but don't compare him with Tarek. Tarek was in our GF winning team and so far has played more games for the club then anyone and spilt a lot of blood and sweat for this club in his time here. Even now at Adelaide he has proven both GVE and Poppa wrong with some typical gutsy performances this season that were his trademark during his years here.
    Bahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!