Thread: All jets games to the end of the 20/21 season

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    We have a weak limited squad with an inexperienced head coach.
    Its the same as when we had Mark Jones and Phil Stubbins and we are getting the same results.
    Its hard to see Deans lifting us out of this hole.
    Its also hard to see this ownership model lifting us out of this hole either.
    If we dont have a new owner next year then i expect our ownership consortium would gladly sell our licence to the highest bidder.
    I dont think our future is as secure as this ownership was boasting about when they came on board.

Quote Originally Posted by R Ramjet View Post
    We have a weak limited squad with an inexperienced head coach.
    Its the same as when we had Mark Jones and Phil Stubbins and we are getting the same results.
    Its hard to see Deans lifting us out of this hole.
    Its also hard to see this ownership model lifting us out of this hole either.
    If we dont have a new owner next year then i expect our ownership consortium would gladly sell our licence to the highest bidder.
    I dont think our future is as secure as this ownership was boasting about when they came on board.
    Damn right. At the end of the day the other club owners owe the jets nothing, They along with the quartet currently funding the operation will make decisions on what is best for them and the League going forward and funds will always be at the pointy end of there considerations.

Results, off field support ie membership and sponsorship revenues are all abysmal. By any KPI there decision making process is becoming easier.

The environment the Jets are trading in will also come under the microscope, How many local businesses would be stepping up to provide offering goods and services on credit knowing how many have gone before them and got burnt extending credit.

Said it before we should have sat out this season when it was a consideration and got our house in order instead of running what was left into the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Damn right. At the end of the day the other club owners owe the jets nothing, They along with the quartet currently funding the operation will make decisions on what is best for them and the League going forward and funds will always be at the pointy end of there considerations.

Results, off field support ie membership and sponsorship revenues are all abysmal. By any KPI there decision making process is becoming easier.

The environment the Jets are trading in will also come under the microscope, How many local businesses would be stepping up to provide offering goods and services on credit knowing how many have gone before them and got burnt extending credit.

Said it before we should have sat out this season when it was a consideration and got our house in order instead of running what was left into the ground.
    We would never of come back if we sat it out IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight