Yeh, look, appreciate it was a nice gesture to put in his “own money”. Also agree that all this rubbish happened with him at the helm.
Wouldn’t surprise me if it was a bit of PR ahead of his caravan business on the coast, or whatever venture he’s undertaking there. Bit of a Bad look to have racked up significant debt in previous positions. Putting in some of your own money looks a little better for the gullible coasties parting with their food stamps.

As for Deans. I think he showed enough in the early parts of the season to warrant a shot at gig. Was getting some good results and performances.
Has he convinced me he deaerves another year to put his mark on things? Not at all yet.

New coach, 2 year contract, only allowed to sign players to 2 years unless approved by club Eg local or upcoming olyroo/socceroo, be on track to make finals midway through season 2 or sacked, make finals, extension.
Seems some clubs seem to be able rustle up a new team, new coach and compete, whereas we end up resorting to not my team excuses.

New owners need to put their money on the line to prove to supporters and potential sponsors that they are investing. Otherwise, people have been burned too many times. How many “new dawns” have we had? Same story.