Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
I think paramount are keen to mention they've introduced picture in picture replays. 😄
Haha I noticed this too, few little subtle hints. Fair play though, it's a good addition... If not something that's pretty basic these days. They didn't do it in the second half though?? I only watched the reply this morning (I got home late from work and you can't watch the game from the start ffs) but the broadcast seemed much better this week. Picture quality is pretty low when it's a replay though.

Dunno if it's just me but I feel much more confident with Weier in goals. Nothing against Duncan, I think he's been really good overall but Weier just seems like much more of a presence. Even had a go at Jurman a few times for ****ing up. He seems a lot more confident coming out to collect the ball.

On Jurman. I'm no expert but I think he's the problem at the back. He makes a lot of mistakes with the ball and puts us under pressure. I don't remember him doing anything of note. Elsey made a few great tackles and put his body on the line. We really miss a Boogs type leader at the back