Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2016

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    i said im not ok with a team who doesnt finish 1st or 2nd and doesnt perform getting another chance
    Update:
    You have terrible logic, and terrible understanding.

Rules were there at the start so we'll go with'em. cvntugal have ridden their luck so fair play. winner of crouts v maginot helmuts should take it.

A change could be....to do 8 groups of 3 and after the 2 group games each of the thirds are pissed off leaving the round of 16 from all the 1st and 2nds. makes the rounds one game less and keeps RO16 knockouts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Rules were there at the start so we'll go with'em. cvntugal have ridden their luck so fair play. winner of crouts v maginot helmuts should take it.

A change could be....to do 8 groups of 3 and after the 2 group games each of the thirds are pissed off leaving the round of 16 from all the 1st and 2nds. makes the rounds one game less and keeps RO16 knockouts.
    Bullshit bring it up to 32

I am looking forward to Lichtenstein San Marino Armenia and other shit teams like Holland qualifying and knocking England out

The lesser teams have made the tournament

The good thing with bringing them in it gives them opportunity to boost their FiFA ranking so in time shit teams like England will not be seeded in qualifying and will only qualify for WC when they deserve it

Banned
    ****ing Portugal if they win the Euros that leaves the guys who decided on the 3rd place group stage rule with eggs on their faces
    No it doesn't

It is two seperate comps.

A league stage where your goal is to get out if the group. Doesn't matter if you finish first or 3rd it is only important that you get out

Portugal done that

Second it is a Knock out comp
    The only goal is to survive and make it to the final and then jag it by hook or by crook and take the trophy

CR7 and his mates are poised to succeed

You have obviously never watched Italy at a major tourney and win. They play like busted arses but survive and win out.

2006 is a classic example. They done **** all but walked off with the prize.

Portugal playing perfect tourney football so far. Keep it tight at the back and take your chances when they come

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    No it doesn't

A league stage where your goal is to get out if the group. Doesn't matter if you finish first or 3rd it is only important that you get out

Portugal done that

The only goal is to survive and make it to the final and then jag it by hook or by crook and take the trophy

You have obviously never watched Italy at a major tourney and win. They play like busted arses but survive and win out.

Portugal playing perfect tourney football so far. Keep it tight at the back and take your chances when they come
    i find myself agreeing with the member....what is going on???

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Bullshit bring it up to 32
    why stop there?

let's go up to 64 - it makes the maths so much simpler

I mean, it'll require another nine European nations but the way things are going to shit over there these days they'll probably have that many by the time the ridiculous Platini spectacle of Euro 2020 comes around

Quote Originally Posted by De-Champ View Post
    i find myself agreeing with the member....what is going on???
    Bloke makes a lot of sense.
    You lot just give him too hard a time.
    Deserves respect.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    why stop there?

I mean, it'll require another nine European nations but the way things are going to shit over there these days they'll probably have that many by the time the ridiculous Platini spectacle of Euro 2020 comes around
    Why stop there??

Have the World Cup Every two years on the even numbered years
    Have the Continental Champs every two years on odd nunbered years

**** off Qualifying campaigns

Quialfy for the WC by position in your Continental Championship

The good thing with bringing them in it gives them opportunity to boost their FiFA ranking so in time shit teams like England will not be seeded in qualifying and will only qualify for WC when they deserve it
    You're either ignorant or you have a short memory.
    In no way am I saying England had a good tournament. However why shouldn't they have been seeded? They went 10 wins in 10 games to qualify, if that's not worthy of seeding then I don't know what is.

You can get your head around a Country riding their luck and winning a tournament and congratulating them on that, yet England come into some bad form and were a little unlucky and you want to bash everything to do with English Football.
    Seriously do you even understand yourself at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    why stop there?

Greenland, Corsica , Sardeigna, Tenerife , Isle of wight, Monte Carlo , Madeira, Ibiza and Jersey.... 64 perfect
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Not begrudging Portugal, but by <insert deity here> is their football rubbish to watch. Here's hoping whoever comes out of this other semi goes on to win it and put on a display

Giroud must be such a frustrating player to have on your team.

Happy with the win (34 years I've been waiting) but didn't like the way we played.....Very Mourhiniesq
    Dare to Zlatan

Final!!!

France really deserve to win it!

France win, Griezmann golden boot, Payet player of tournament. There's the treble!
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

Portugal are champions.

Suck it, bitches.

lol. watching delayed. ref cheating prik, gifting the frogs. Let france do what ever, pulled germs up for tiny stuff. dont even have to watch the rest to see what happens.
    final can fkd

No it doesn't

Portugal done that

they done the business but with a bit of luck teams like Croatia put 4 past them easy
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Portugal are champions.

Suck it, bitches.
    Not yet Grim..... U'll have to get pass The Grizz
    Dare to Zlatan

they done the business but with a bit of luck teams like Croatia put 4 past them easy
    Been up pretty much all night but I don't quite get your point?
    image.jpg
    Dare to Zlatan