Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 14/15 HAL Round 26 | Newcastle Jets vs Sydney FC | Friday 17/04/15 ko 745pm

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Did Tink exchange his ticket to a bay 60 ticket in order to enter the bay?
    Fantastic

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Exactly. Wasn't interested in becoming part of the PR campaign.
    If he wants to engage with the squadron, he & Murphy need to sit down with the committee away from the game.
    A few beers and selfies with teenagers doesn't negate the shit avalanche that has come down this season.

As was mentioned on Fox post game show, it all looks a little Mike Ashley.
    I think looking at him last night you can see he has a huge ego and is desperate for popularity and positive attention. Basically he just wants to be loved

Time to push his buttons and play on it.

Get his ego to drive the club forward to success

Went and spoke to the bloke

First thing he said is do you want a photo to?

I said no I just want to know how long stubbins has got in your vision and do you the know the risk in giving him a go.

He said round 8 and he knew the risk

Wasn't a good look IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    That's what I said to him when I first saw him in the bay. Sit down. Talk with us.
    Then I offerred him a chance to apologise through the megaphone for the bullshit last 5 years.
    Then I told him to **** off.

****ing selfies. Fmd
    Haha admittedly you were completely off your trolley tho
    Am pretty sure you said that all to him in one 20-sec sentence
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

If you actually did tell him to get nodded Blackmac, well done for saying what most everyone else was too cowardly/sober to

If he wants to engage with the squadron, he & Murphy need to sit down with the committee away from the game.
    A few beers and selfies with teenagers doesn't negate the shit avalanche that has come down this season.

lol, for the good of the club, anybody that got a beer from tinks and was under 18 needs to go to the police and report him.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    His effort on the last goal was what one may call flapping and getting caught in no mans land.

If I remember right Birraz copped and absolute pasting from the BK Fanboi's for doing something similar in a game we already had lost. Birraz's **** up had absolutely no bearing on the result but just added to our already poor For and Against.BK on the other hand does it with the game in the balance.

Will be totally shocked to see BK Fanboi's lynching him for it though

Also noticed he parried a lot of shots last night for some reason (Coaching gone mad) but parried them back into dangerous areas instead of out for corners or to sideline.
    Got away with a few in the first half before being punished for it with Ibini's goal
    I'm a fan of BK but it wasn't his night last night.
    The initial shot from Ibini was very well struck and I certainly wouldn't be getting up BK for parrying the ball back to him as he did well to stop it.
    For the first Brosque goal he hesitated to come forward then back tracked and paid the price.
    The 2nd Brosque Goal was a wonderful header and in no way BK's fault as he would have barely had time to see the shot let alone save it.
    The Stambolziev goal saw BK totally misjudge the weight of the cross putting himself in no mans land for Smeltz to head the ball to a waiting Stambolziev.

I still don't think BK cost the Jets the win though considering that Sydney had nine shots from inside the box and a total of eight on target.
    In comparison. The Jets had only three shots on target and the Sydney Keeper conceded three goals. So how shit is the Sydney Keeper ? The Montano goal was easily the worst keeping effort of the evening.
    The big problem for the Jets was that Sydney dominated possession and absolutely killed the Jets in the Air [65.5% aerial duels] - as such I wonder why we complain about poor crossing when we rarely win a ball in the air anyway.
    Sydney also passed the ball more effectively in our half than we did in theirs so overall deserved to win the game.

The khunt that stepped on Cooper [ Jurman ?] pretty much turned the game around for Sydney. Cooper with a bit of polish is going to be a very good footballer.

stretch went up to Tinks and asked for a photo.

Of stretch and the secco

Tinks told him he was being a f***wit and ignored him
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Good on ya Tinks posing for pics with the fans. Great effort.

Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    stretch went up to Tinks and asked for a photo.

Of stretch and the secco

Tinks told him he was being a f***wit and ignored him
    Saw that and LOL'd

Furns is almost correct in the fact that all those things took place in a very short space of time
    Go jetties

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    good on tinks imo

man of the people

con would never do that
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

That's exactly what it was Furns. A PR campaign. The answers are what we've heard before. Nothing new was said. It's all a little too little too late
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Amen to that, one night and a few gestures do not a season make, but yet I'm seeing blokes who have been vile in their vitriol say how great the two are now after speaking to them, and that everyone should give them a chance.

Tinkler would dump us tomorrow in a heartbeat if he could get his price for them, he doesn't give a shit, and this gesture was just an easy way for him to walk off with a shit eating grin knowing how easily the fans were played, just like he's played so many businesses and owed them a motza
    this. 5mill & tinks is out OR ffa take it

Interesting comments from Arnold in the post match presser re hoole. Sees him as a no.10 and can't wait to get a hold of him in the offseason and get Andrew Clark to work on his speed and dynamism.

Last night when hoole shifted in to a joint 10 role with burgess really rammed it home for me how much a talent hoole is gonna become in the next few seasons and NOT in newcastle colours.

Muppet should of been playing him there more often this back end of this season and even reverting to the 2 attacking mids. I dare say next season we'll only see one player sitting in midfield and playing more of a 4141 formation.

Anyone got any photos of last night's banner? Couldn't make the game as I was playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    Anyone got any photos of last night's banner? Couldn't make the game as I was playing.
    Game is currently replaying on fox at present. Banner will be up in a minute or so

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    Theres a photo of it in the Twitter Feed for the Foz

Tinkler barely cheered for hooles goal. Also the last goal was bk`s fault got caught in no-mans land.

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    good on tinks imo

man of the people

con would never do that

Con bought me a Schnitty and chips once, then when we got to the table he bought everyone a beer.