Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1385

Thread: Gypos - lolz go in here

best result. caaaarrrnnn Wellington.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Safe to say at 8 -2 down the league title is going to us

Happy St Hutchinson Day guys

On the 7th Day Griff rested and said **** Hutchos mum and **** the Coast

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Rubbish. At our worst we were never that bad. When we were struggling we still attracted decent crowds and membership. These incompetent O2 thieves have gone way past the point of ample time to turn there shit around.

If you want or excuse clubs of this standard in your top league you are part of the problem. You want the game to flourish and grow and be more popular in attendances and finances and put clubs of this standard up as your product to sell to interested parties sponsors etc. How does that work ???

Kick em out and give the spot to Canberra or the Wolves to make a go of. Send em back a step and if they are good enough having got there shit together they can fight for inclusion again in the future. Right at this moment they are an embarrassment to the entire League and should not be defended.
    Forgetting all the floggings at home and away we received over the years such as the 7-0 away defeat in Adelaide. Not saying feel sorry for them but weve had two owners almost cause us to fold

The useless pricks down the hill in the caravan parks just sacked mulvey at 1am.... Just when you thought things cant get better!!

I love that the club sacks another coach andnnot charlesworth who is clearly the actual issue at this club right now more then any of their coaches

How can the club sack the owner?

I hope they get Scott Miller. Because he's genuinely awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    How can the club sack the owner?
    Haven't we had 2 owners sacked already?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Couscous View Post
    Fufil the prophecy.

Quote Originally Posted by Couscous View Post
    His arrogance and ineptitude would suit them to a tee. Imagine those Gypo numpties attempting to decipher whatever useless/probably incorrect point Miller is trying to make out of 25 minutes of non-stop pretentious "analysis" that he would do
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Forgetting all the floggings at home and away we received over the years such as the 7-0 away defeat in Adelaide. Not saying feel sorry for them but weve had two owners almost cause us to fold
    Yeah nah.

We’ve never shipped 8 goals at home let alone twice in the space of 12 months. We’ve never had a crowd as low as 3,000 in Newy (ACL don’t count) and our membership numbers have always been solid even in the Tinkler/Stubbins.

Newcastle is a football heartland that deserves and warrants a team at the highest level. A team on the gypo coast was always a novelty and it had run its course.

wow, there are a million case studies on offer from the mariners over the years in a variety of fields - sports psychology, management, culture

That is a piss weak point that result in Adelaide and one i would expect from not drilling down the issues. That Adelaide result was the culmination of senior players with experience at a variety of clubs all over the world able to identify when a coach is out of his depth, I present to you Phil Stubbins. Stubbins never had a head coach role in this country before coming to us, he was a gamble that did not pay off ( Don't believe the shit you read about Stumblin's ACL head coach stuff on Wiki ( regular manager did not have the qualifications to be named as Manager on paper ).

The Mariners issues go a lot deeper than simply poor coaching appointments. Of course The Gypo's are not the only club to experience lean times but the real test is how you deal with those adversities and time after time the Mariners fail to sort there shit out thinking culling a coach is the answer. They have dramas at multiple levels throughout the organisation and as such have no place in the league.

If the A League is to be a fighting chance of getting its shit together in popularity and corporate financial support it needs to leave clubs like the mariners behind. To accept the year after year mediocrity from the Mariners is to accept standards that will see the A League reach never seen before lows. No club should be able to represent the A League the way they do. A new coach and a " other clubs have had shit results " attitude ain't going to fix that clusterf^&* called the Mariners.
    Last edited by 380; 10-03-2019 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    That is a piss weak point that result in Adelaide and one i would expect from not drilling down the issues. That Adelaide result was the culmination of senior players with experience at a variety of clubs all over the world able to identify when a coach is out of his depth, I present to you Phil Stubbins. Stubbins never had a head coach role in this country before coming to us, he was a gamble that did not pay off ( Don't believe the shit you read about Stumblin's ACL head coach stuff on Wiki ( regular manager did not have the qualifications to be named as Manager on paper ).

The Mariners issues go a lot deeper than simply poor coaching appointments. Of course The Gypo's are not the only club to experience lean times but the real test is how you deal with those adversities and time after time the Mariners fail to sort there shit out thinking culling a coach is the answer. They have dramas at multiple levels throughout the organisation and as such have no place in the league.

If the A League is to be a fighting chance of getting its shit together in popularity and corporate financial support it needs to leave clubs like the mariners behind. To accept the year after year mediocrity from the Mariners is to accept standards that will see the A League reach never seen before lows. No club should be able to represent the A League the way they do. A new coach and a " other clubs have had shit results " attitude ain't going to fix that clusterf^&* called the Mariners.
    Mike Mulvey was the only thing that resembled quality at CCM and they offload him !!, the squad are good NPL players at best.

oh man, remember when they were gonna have Usain Bolt play for them?

a little disappointed that this whole mess could have been even more laughable if they'd ended up signing him.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

They're on their way out. If the Nix were getting pressure around "metrics", then they will surely come under scrutiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

we have a salary cap that punishes teams that want to get better for the 'benefit' of propping up shitshows like the gypos who are useless no matter what the budget.

just cull them, and warn the rest of the league that thats whats coming unless you up your game.

id take Victory dominating for a decade with unlimited funds if it meant every other team tried to keep up, and joke clubs like the gypos fired into the sun forever.

im not even joking, if you gave Sth Melbourne or Marconi the spot tomorrow they'd have a better act on the park within 12 months that these clowns.

is George Negus still in charge of the A-League, tell him to get the broom out ****ern.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    we have a salary cap that punishes teams that want to get better for the 'benefit' of propping up shitshows like the gypos who are useless no matter what the budget.

just cull them, and warn the rest of the league that thats whats coming unless you up your game.

id take Victory dominating for a decade with unlimited funds if it meant every other team tried to keep up, and joke clubs like the gypos fired into the sun forever.

im not even joking, if you gave Sth Melbourne or Marconi the spot tomorrow they'd have a better act on the park within 12 months that these clowns.

is George Negus still in charge of the A-League, tell him to get the broom out ****ern.
    We would've been given the flick under stubbins with those metrics

Wonderful news: BK nets the save of the week.

https://twitter.com/FOXFOOTBALL/stat...67441451442176
    Last edited by Couscous; 11-03-2019 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Terribly sorry. On my first attempt, I actually wrote 'goal of the week'! What a hoot! It is, of course, 'save of the week'.

We would've been given the flick under stubbins with those metrics
    you make it sound like thats a bad thing?
    Seems like I am WRONG