Page 76 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1745

Thread: 2017 National Premier League thread

What about the older black kettle

Quote Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
    They are a special breed out edgy way... You can take the kid from the tavern, but you can't take the tavern from the kid... Better club won GF, karma is a bitch.
    And don't forget its all about first grade the others can please themselves

I think you would have to go to a developed print to split the difference between hatred for Magic and Edgy. From a mutual just seems like sour grapes on not making it to the GF.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    I think you would have to go to a developed print to split the difference between hatred for Magic and Edgy. From a mutual just seems like sour grapes on not making it to the GF.
    Disagree Magic there is a degree of envy for what they have but respect is there because they have worked hard to be where they are and have what they have

Edgy on the other hand there has never been the respect

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Disagree Magic there is a degree of envy for what they have but respect is there because they have worked hard to be where they are and have what they have

Never been respect for Edgeworth ? I have a huge amount of respect for Edgeworth and the incredible success this club has had over many years, going back to the 1970's early 1990's and beyond. The club has just won two GF's and 3 Premierships in the last 3 years. Nine premierships in 20 years. Represented NNSW brilliantly in the FFA CUP, What more do you need to do to earn respect?

They are a special breed out edgy way... You can take the kid from the tavern, but you can't take the tavern from the kid... Better club won GF, karma is a bitch.
    rich coming from the arrogant gold chains.
    Last edited by hawk; 04-09-2017 at 10:30 PM.

Totally wrong again.

dont follow anyone in npl. Edgy are ok. magic, hamo and recently Lambton have poached/recruited their success. Not much to respect there
    Last edited by hawk; 04-09-2017 at 10:32 PM.

Pretty special at Magic at the moment, when the truth comes out about your coaches behaviour recently Magic will be in crisis mode. Karma is a bitch.

cant believe two days on from Griff and Jobe giving you lot yet another miracle you plonkers are on here arguing over which group of you are the biggest assholes.

congrats, you're all winners.

Hail Griff.
    Hail Jobe.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    rich coming from the arrogant gold chains.

Quote Originally Posted by Onehunglow View Post
    Never been respect for Edgeworth ? I have a huge amount of respect for Edgeworth and the incredible success this club has had over many years, going back to the 1970's early 1990's and beyond. The club has just won two GF's and 3 Premierships in the last 3 years. Nine premierships in 20 years. Represented NNSW brilliantly in the FFA CUP, What more do you need to do to earn respect?
    Ask Lambton, Weston, Magic and South Cardiff how respectful Edgeworth are, if memory serves me right Edgeworth have had altercations with each of these clubs in recent years, not to mention the respect shown to their lower grade teams in a recent herald article.

So what clubs are having trials and when for 18s and 20s?

If you are having trials you have missed the mark and guaranteed not to play finals in 2018

What did you lot think of the team of the year? And where are the points for the player of the year award?

Well done to Lambton on the GF and Edgeworth on the Premiership!

As a football enthusiast I thought this season of NPL was played at a high standard. There was some decent football, exciting games and cracking goals most weekends.

Looking forward to next season!
    😃

Quote Originally Posted by Devon Sangas View Post
    What did you lot think of the team of the year? And where are the points for the player of the year award?

Well done to Lambton on the GF and Edgeworth on the Premiership!

As a football enthusiast I thought this season of NPL was played at a high standard. There was some decent football, exciting games and cracking goals most weekends.

Looking forward to next season!
    😃
    I agree with you 100%. I didn't get to watch as many games as previous years. But the standard is improving.

The team of the year seemed reasonable. I have reservations over Josh Maguire though.

And Sessions, the jaffers leak goals when Jobe doesnt play. Their defence is the worst in the top 4. Plus when I watch Jaffers he seems to needlessly kick people unfairly in my opinion.

What team of the year are we talking about?

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...72368442950076
    That is all I have found.
    When I grow up, I want to be Yohan Cabaye.

Now Craig Kerry is reporting that Jobe will stay at Jaffas

Hard to leave that winning feeling

But we're does this leave Edgy, with Jobe 2018 was looking very strong, now same old Pasquale errors that cost them this year.
    Gardner is gone, Brody Taylor to Magic story keeps bubbling.

Will be interesting what Zane does
    Last edited by Walker; 08-09-2017 at 04:07 PM.

And this is just me thinking but surely Kiego will go, certainly not the player this year that I'm sure Zane was looking for
    Also Sanders, surely he will be looking to better himself

Or I suppose more $$$ from Edgy and they can all stay

Who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    And this is just me thinking but surely Kiego will go, certainly not the player this year that I'm sure Zane was looking for
    Also Sanders, surely he will be looking to better himself

Or I suppose more $$$ from Edgy and they can all stay

Who knows
    They might promote from within??

Here is a question for everyone:

How do you appear to discipline people without invoking any form of discipline?

Magic are smart: http://www.theherald.com.au/story/49...ys-out/?cs=306

I must say "very well played".