whats everyones opinions on 2 teams per club for U/11's?

Personally, every week this season without fail I've seen one strong team per club and one ok team. I think every club would probably benefit from picking the best 3 or 4 from their 'B' team and having one strong team. I know some clubs are getting 'results' from both teams but ive seen plenty of teams play nothing like the program intended and 'win' games and i think thats a pointless path to keep going down.

You could still have 2 games per weekend, or if the level is good enough have 4 x 20min periods against one team per week.

Id personally rather see Jaffas vs Magics best and Olympics best on one weekend rather than have one tough game and one easy game. Some clubs would def be way way better by having one strong team, and if that then frees up spots for clubs like Cooks Hill and Cessnock to have one strong team it can hopefully keep enough top quality players in the talent pool to make the NPL comp strong when it comes to that time.

It sounds bad but this program is designed to get the absolute cream of the talent and get them ready for A-League level. Kids are going to miss out so the chop has to start sometime.

and this is from a dad of a kid who would def be on the cut line at our club.