Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
Pfft - watched one of the old vids last night. An NBN clip with Ljubes openly arguing with said Jones who was running training. Ljubo repeating "what, do you think I'm wrong ?" - Jones pointing the finger and giving it back and basically telling him to go, lucky they were 20m apart.

Then the interview where he announced he wouldn't be playing for the Jets again after copping a bad injury and then leaving his team-mates before the season ended.

Ljubo only had two or three good mates at the Jets, Marko Jesic probably top of the tree.

Great player and was sensational here - but rose-coloured glasses ffs, he was becoming disruptive and was always going to go. The disruption was his own doing and as said above Lubes seems to have a streak in him that means he cannot leave a club without causing some sort of mayhem. There was no need to abuse Bridges wife for example - that is just gutless.

All this just once again re-inforces that the hate for Bridges on this forum is entirely because of the perceived role he had in Ljubo leaving the club. And I'm putting aside Bridges crap form, age etc aside here.

Bridges class is that he doesn't respond in public to all this baiting, and please provide a quote where Bridges bignotes himself.

Yes - I am over this shit......
No I hate bridges because he constantly turns the ball over and is has wasted a spot for years that could of been used more effectively, should of just stayed retired