Thread: 2020 Premier Club SAP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hahaha clearly you have something to do with lambton then.... when you are dropping kids from the 10s back to the 9s which every team can do mind you but some coaches have dignity... to bench the kids that are part of the 9s so you can “show the tsp coaches how good they are” 😂😂😂 what a load of shit.... any team from the SAP can drop kids from the 10s that a still 9 and do the same but they don’t... and how do you know certain teams are undefeated?? Clearly you have dropped them back to get a win because without those players your team copped a hiding...

Some coaches need to learn to coach and not stack sides if it’s not about the results...

Quote Originally Posted by Doopche View Post
    Hahaha clearly you have something to do with lambton then.... when you are dropping kids from the 10s back to the 9s which every team can do mind you but some coaches have dignity... to bench the kids that are part of the 9s so you can “show the tsp coaches how good they are” ������ what a load of shit.... any team from the SAP can drop kids from the 10s that a still 9 and do the same but they don’t... and how do you know certain teams are undefeated??
    ok we are sure getting into some territory here so ill try and understand what you're saying.

* The NNSW coaches asked the player to play down. Which bit of this dont you understand?
    * I actually agree that players that qualify for 9's should be playing 9's and so on, but this kid played up last year and got selected again in an open trial this year in a team above his age group. He played 'one game' because the next level of coaches above his own asked him to.
    * Teams can drop kids from 10's to 9's if they qualify in age. Sure, again, whats your point here? The kid in question is the only one in that entire squad that qualifies to do this. Again, theres kids in other teams that probably qualify too. Im not sure if they play down or not but if the TSP coaches asked them to then im sure they would.
    * i know the word undefeated was used because immediately after the game there were parents on one team commenting that it was the first game they had lost all year, and parents on the other team claiming they had beaten a previously undefeated side. I shook my head at all of them.

then after all that, we get to this:
    Clearly you have dropped them back to get a win because without those players your team copped a hiding...

Some coaches need to learn to coach and not stack sides if it’s not about the results...
    Im pretty sure i explained it in both posts. If you still cant accept it then thats on you.
    If the 'result' is a kid getting a chance at increased involvement at a higher level of football, then yeah sure, thats a good 'result'.

As for 'my team' copping a hiding?
    My kid isnt in any of the teams we are talking about. I know the kid involved, and i know a bunch of players and parents of the team involved. Again, i didnt hear any complaints from the parents when the kid played one game. If someone had any issues I hope they brought it up with the coaches. Then I hope the coaches explained why it happened. Regardless, I've seen the majority of that teams matches this year and id say that they are as good as anyone else in the program. if you think otherwise, then cool. if you base your opinion on results, then thats also cool.

Also, questioning coaches dignity? Dangerous territory there mate especially when you seem hell bent on believing your own version of events.
    Anyway ive explained what happened. Believe it of you want. Not sure what else you want from me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG