Page 156 of 178 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,120 of 3559

Thread: L-I-V-E-R-P-Double O-L Liverpool FC

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    If an Attacker faces up to VVD and plays a physical game he cant handle it. Expect most teams to do this from now on

Stanny,

your having one .....
    not even going to start on this dribble

Quote Originally Posted by cobra23 View Post
    Stanny,

your having one .....
    not even going to start on this dribble
    I got all the proof I need watching Giroud man handle him and cause him to spend the game arguing with the ref
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

I got all the proof I need watching Giroud man handle him and cause him to spend the game arguing with the ref

Geez,
    I wonder why all these coaches did not figure this out over the last 2 years , your on to something stanny

Quote Originally Posted by cobra23 View Post
    Geez,
    I wonder why all these coaches did not figure this out over the last 2 years , your on to something stanny
    Well it's the first time I'd really seen he rattled before so maybe they hadnt
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Stanny out here winning 1 game against them and acting like he's figured out the enigma code.

My two cents is that VVD isn't getting bullied, but he does hate defending last man. He drops off very quickly, which isn't a bad strategy as such, but he does allow attackers time to either get a shot away or make a pass to a runner by not getting too close. Nothing to do with this game, but I think he needs to be braver in the tackle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Stanny out here winning 1 game against them and acting like he's figured out the enigma code.

My two cents is that VVD isn't getting bullied, but he does hate defending last man. He drops off very quickly, which isn't a bad strategy as such, but he does allow attackers time to either get a shot away or make a pass to a runner by not getting too close. Nothing to do with this game, but I think he needs to be braver in the tackle.
    Cant get dribbled past if you drop off

love at first sight

Cant get dribbled past if you drop off
    I mean, to be fair, whatever he has been doing has helped his team prevent Sp*rs from winning the champions league so you can't say it isn't very successful.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    I mean, to be fair, whatever he has been doing has helped his team prevent Sp*rs from winning the champions league so you can't say it isn't very successful.
    I try not to think about that.

love at first sight

How uncanny
    'pool lose and 2 of the biggest haters are here all over it like flies to 'merde'
    New comp: person with the most salty posts in another clubs thread gets a salt shaker as an avatar for the off season.

2-0 and they f****d it up. Robbos header coulda been Scouser folk law. Fk id larf if the whole comp gets shut down and Liverpool are still holders next season. Donald C*** has just set the precedent.

Banned
    After the way that Klopp pissed and moaned about fixture congestion played Yoof teams and didn't front up to games can't say enough how much karma reigns supreme here

Now if only they suspend the EPL then we can all rejoice
    If they hand the title to Liverpool even though they did not win it or if they make the comp void with no winner it be lulz all around

Swings and roundabouts. It’s been a hell of a 24 months watching this team develop.
    From no expectations to being disappointed at losing a league game, to losing a round of 16 champions league in extra time.

Shows the progress

It's a good thing the season has been canceled. Won't have to listen to these cunce gloat.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirt Boy View Post
    It's a good thing the season has been canceled. Won't have to listen to these cunce gloat.
    But now we'll have to listen to them whine and make up excuses why they didn't win the league!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

But now we'll have to listen to them whine and make up excuses why they didn't win the league!
    The dreadlocked weirdo has nothing.

Only one bloke on this foz constantly makes me laugh Plague and it ain't you - MFKS

Hurry up and sign Werner ffs.

It was the 8th when we saw it...

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    this article gives quite a good insight into Klopp

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ks-kick-it-out

worth a read

Ignore this frustrated Arsholenal wanger. Bit of luck he'll get covid. No one will miss you.