Thread: Why Rugby League is crap

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Really makes me wonder sometimes.
    1. I can understand people see them as an easy target. If I rile them up, I can make the news or get some hush money. If I can sleep with him blah blah, if I can lead him on blah blah.
    2. If you know you are in that position, which to be fair does require some self reflection and awareness of your surrounds, you don’t want to put yourself in any unforgiving circumstance.
    3. How does one think it’s a good idea, or that they won’t be caught, when they presumably use that high profile to garner attention.
    4. How do you go home to your wife and children and say, “so dear, they may be some story tomorrow about me harrassing another female. Don’t worry though, this isn’t like examples 1-100 who turns out they were guilty, I didn’t do anything.”
    5. The press conference afterwards. “I’m deeply sorry and accept full responsibility for the actions I lied about occurring.”

You make your choices.
    4. I take it you haven't met too many Rugby League players wives ? They tend to be very forgiving when their lifestyle and bank balance are at stake. Those implants, Botox, and collagen injections aren't free either.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 09-05-2018 at 01:06 PM.