Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015/16 A-League Transfers and Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Yes. Bk has been the reason why the Jets are not a top 4 team. Completely making sense to me now.
    and Tarek Elrich.

Don't forget Tarek Elrich.

Yes. Bk has been the reason why the Jets are not a top 4 team. Completely making sense to me now.
    Not the only one, but definitely one of the reasons

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    gypo or not

vuko is the best in the league
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

I for one am not happy to settle for mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    I for one am not happy to settle for mediocre
    Why would any player want to be part of a club with so called fans that hate on someone that has given all they have to the club and the people of this town like BK?

Your attitude to players is something that is unfortunately common in Newcastle football circles. Why on earth would any player want to play for this club when they can go elsewhere for better conditions, better coin, and much better fans?

Why would any player want to be part of a club with so called fans that hate on someone that has given all they have to the club and the people of this town like BK?

Your attitude to players is something that is unfortunately common in Newcastle football circles. Why on earth would any player want to play for this club when they can go elsewhere for better conditions, better coin, and much better fans?
    Reality hurts doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    Reality hurts doesn't it?
    Not really, because given the lack of resources at all levels in the organisation we are getting what we deserve.

If you look at the facilities and off field personal at the club [or lack of them] it is hard to imagine any player developing to meet their true potential as a player. In the case of BK he's probably received the worst development path of any keeper in the history of the A-League. The club has probably done more damage to him than he has to the club.

I think we need to find the best GK coach / staff we can find to assess Bk and if they think BK can't make the grade then he gets moved to the bench or on. But to call for his replacement without having any GK staff or development program in place we might as well start ordering wooden spoons from now until eternity.

What you do off the field is where it is at if you want to be successful - because without that even the best of players [Griffo, Flores.. and so on] will never be able to demonstrate their talents on the field.

Not really, because given the lack of resources at all levels in the organisation we are getting what we deserve.

If you look at the facilities and off field personal at the club [or lack of them] it is hard to imagine any player developing to meet their true potential as a player. In the case of BK he's probably received the worst development path of any keeper in the history of the A-League. The club has probably done more damage to him than he has to the club.

I think we need to find the best GK coach / staff we can find to assess Bk and if they think BK can't make the grade then he gets moved to the bench or on. But to call for his replacement without having any GK staff or development program in place we might as well start ordering wooden spoons from now until eternity.

What you do off the field is where it is at if you want to be successful - because without that even the best of players [Griffo, Flores.. and so on] will never be able to demonstrate their talents on the field.
    I really like the point you made (highlighted above) and it's definitely a point I hadn't considered before..
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Scott Jamieson gone from Perth.

Wonder where he will end up.

Scott Jamieson gone from Perth.

Wonder where he will end up.
    Western Sydney was the tip, wasn't it?
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Andrew Hoole is another great example of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Andrew Hoole is another great example of this.
    Difference is Hoole has still had an upwards slant on his career and established himself at this level even with the shit fight around him

Kanta BK Pepper Chilli Reegz etc have almost went no where since they came into the club.

You can blame the shit coaches shit management etc but it also comes down to the player in question working hard on their game.

Taggz Beard Hoole are 3 quality examples of blokes who have individually succeeded to improve at our club despite the carnage around them

Taggz Beard Hoole are 3 quality examples of blokes who have individually succeeded to improve at our club despite the carnage around them
    i thought Hoole was a way better and more influential player at Magic.
    the biggest issue was that we needed good centre mids but refused to put him in his natural spot.
    thats bad management from my point of view.

and i don't disagree with BK. he had every chance to move to another club and get away from shit management if he thought it would improve his game. he chose to stay knowing the shitshow around him.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

i thought Hoole was a way better and more influential player at Magic.
    the biggest issue was that we needed good centre mids but refused to put him in his natural spot.
    thats bad management from my point of view.

and i don't disagree with BK. he had every chance to move to another club and get away from shit management if he thought it would improve his game. he chose to stay knowing the shitshow around him.
    Also no other club has ever been interested in BK as he unfortunately has little natural talent to succeed at this level.

Quote Originally Posted by The Camel View Post
    Also no other club has ever been interested in BK as he unfortunately has little natural talent to succeed at this level.
    wow, condescending and entirely uneducated all in one post.

well done.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by The Camel View Post
    Is that a fact no other club has been interested in him? Also 112 A-League appearances, 124 appearances in total for the club. He can't have just got by on jagging it. He has some strong attributes. He's managed to hold off challenges to the #1 position to all keepers except Covic. Birraz had him for a while in Season 8 and most of 9 but he's back there again.

If it was anyone else it would be called club loyalty....who is to say that there hasnt been interest from elswhere? BK has seen off numerous challengers, immense public criticism, been through all the upheavals and has a champions medal as well.

Add to that the personal hell he is going through now....the guy has to be tough of mind and deserves respect no matter what type of keeper you think he is.

I'm more interested in this idea of 'natural talent'.

please explain this concept to me.
    Seems like I am WRONG

I'm more interested in this idea of 'natural talent'.

please explain this concept to me.
    Bounce!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Bounce!
    have you read it?
    I haven't but read plenty on the theory.
    and i agree with it.

scary part is as a newcomer to the under 6 world of football development the shit that comes out of some parents mouths is frightening.
    Seems like I am WRONG