Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Miller - He's Out (pg 25)

I'm surprised Miller hasn't approached the FFA to have all scoreboards throughout the league removed as they are only there "for journalism, and to point out failure or achievements"

Blokes a goose- get him out.

You're wrong Dunster. I just got pulled over by the cops for speeding but I told him that his radar gun reading was "just for journalism and to point out failure of achievement"

Cop let me go.

Quote Originally Posted by Rust Cohle View Post
    "for journalism, and to point out failure or achievements".
    Miller out here thinking he's an extra from True Detective s.1

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Must fill your heart with joy to turn up and watch another insipid performance from paid personnel.

No excuses ever for not having a go.

If we had a bunch of all locals out there I could understand being outclassed and accept it.

But to have a bunch of blokes who ain't locals not rip in and give 110% each week is a disgrace.

What is a bigger disgrace is people accepting this level of mediocre shit performances from the club/players and management as being OK
    Your idea of having a go is different to mine. You would obviously be happy to watch us run at the opposition for 90 mins to score 1 and concede 10?

If you guys want to watch passionate but ultimately useless footballers put in 110% every week but still get trounced go down to Gosford and enjoy the ambience of the Gypos.

I know we are shit, and i get pissed off and leave when we concede 4 against Citeh and hurl abuse at anyone and everyone within ear shot. But when it comes to the overall job Miller is doing i have sympathy for his position compared to others.

There isn't a coach in this country who could win the league with this club in it's current state. Both on field and off we are behind every other club in the league. But i do think we are better placed then this time last season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    You would obviously be happy to watch us run at the opposition for 90 mins
    Id be happy if they did it for 9 mins TBH.

Banned
    Your idea of having a go is different to mine. You would obviously be happy to watch us run at the opposition for 90 mins to score 1 and concede 10?

If you guys want to watch passionate but ultimately useless footballers put in 110% every week but still get trounced go down to Gosford and enjoy the ambience of the Gypos.
    As opposed to now where I get to watch passionless and useless footballers who don't give 110% and who couldn't give a **** about their fans at all??

Having a go isn't about playing an 8 man attacking line up either and some mythical jogo bonito stuff.
    Quite frankly these blokes are trying to play TOO MUCH football now for our inept players abilities and need to complicate it less and move the ball about way more directly.

Run hard tackle really hard bust your but kick the shit out of them and try to ask some questions of the opposition by doing something they don't like.
    Not hard really. But obviously too much for the brainiacs at our club

If you think that our blokes are doing all in their powers to win then you are kidding yourself.
    There doing what they can to avoid getting flogged.

They walk off the pitch satisfied with a 1-0 loss and that is BULLSHIT

That is the mentality that needs to change.

I know we are shit, and i get pissed off and leave when we concede 4 against Citeh and hurl abuse at anyone and everyone within ear shot. But when it comes to the overall job Miller is doing i have sympathy for his position compared to others.

There isn't a coach in this country who could win the league with this club in it's current state. Both on field and off we are behind every other club in the league. But i do think we are better placed then this time last season.
    beautiful....truth bombs n all

There isn't a coach in this country who could win the league with this club in it's current state.
    Don't underestimate Ange....
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

For those playing at home, I'm not in the country at the moment.

I'll sign a contract if you like - just no more than 3 years.
    Remember....be Champions!

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar

we are worse than the gypos in every way

take away the first 3 games, before every team worked out that we can't defend or attack, and we've probanly picked up less points than them this season

miller is woefully out of his depth, much like his predecessor

give clayton zane the gig again, he gets it
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    we are worse than the gypos in every way

take away the first 3 games, before every team worked out that we can't defend or attack, and we've probanly picked up less points than them this season

miller is woefully out of his depth, much like his predecessor

give clayton zane the gig again, he gets it
    Melbourne has changed you man
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    For those playing at home, I'm not in the country at the moment.

I'll sign a contract if you like - just no more than 3 years.
    serious, you are the worst multi on the foz.

take a break and sort your act out.

please.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

The season is so much more enjoyable by staying off the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    So much more enjoyable by not watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    Bah, I think this off-season has started with a bang. Best time of year to be alive I reackon.

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Melbourne has changed you man
    i wish that i lived in melbourne
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

i wish that i lived in melbourne
    unlocked strayas secret

hey plague, how do you feel about this guy?

http://screamer.deadspin.com/court-d...ium=socialflow

In 2012, the Philadelphia Union fired then-coach Peter Nowak. The ongoing legal battle over that firing has made public the disturbing allegations that got Nowak canned. They include Nowak spanking rookie players, sometimes with a sandal, to the point where it hurt his own hand; belittling concussions; throwing water bottles meant for players into the woods so they would have to run for miles without hydration; and trying to stop players from reporting all of this to their union.
    sign him up!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post

sign him up!
    Sounds like he would make our team harden the **** up and not take any BS from them.

A genuine old school manager if you ask me.

Sign Him Up

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post

sign him up!
    so Nowak is suing the team right?
    I mean, surrounding that coach with such a bunch of pooftas clearly exposed him to the potential to catch the AIDS* or develop a love for House music.

Either way the team has failed in its duty of care and hopefully Nowak gets duly compensated.

*ive seen Philadelphia, I know how this stuff works.