Page 68 of 242 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Like the part where announced he would build a wall across the Mexico US border and make Mexico pay for it
    and yet people travel from all over the world to see China's version of it.

Blokes a visionary.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    anyone been watching the "killing season" documentary on the abc about rudd's knifing in 2010?

great tv.

it's a real shame to look back at all of the policies rudd was pushing for that were pretty much abandoned because of a bunch of labor members who were more worried about themselves and personal vendettas than the good of the country. when you compare the carbon tax, mining tax, hospital regenerations, emissions bill etc. to what the abbott government is pushing nowadays it's genuinely sad.

rudd has some of the best one liners in tv history too.
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

anyone been watching the "killing season" documentary on the abc about rudd's knifing in 2010?

great tv.

it's a real shame to look back at all of the policies rudd was pushing for that were pretty much abandoned because of a bunch of labor members who were more worried about themselves and personal vendettas than the good of the country. when you compare the carbon tax, mining tax, hospital regenerations, emissions bill etc. to what the abbott government is pushing nowadays it's genuinely sad.

rudd has some of the best one liners in tv history too.
    Watched ep1 tonight. Have ep2 on IQ (were there only 2 episodes?).

Whilst I will reserve my opinion of Rudd til the end (he has so far come across really well), the standout for me has been Greg Combet. Came across as a bloke I'd like a beer with.

Seems suss what happened to him as well. Parachuted in to a safe seat, a future star and he was gone quicker than Jonny Steele.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Watched ep1 tonight. Have ep2 on IQ (were there only 2 episodes?).

Whilst I will reserve my opinion of Rudd til the end (he has so far come across really well), the standout for me has been Greg Combet. Came across as a bloke I'd like a beer with.

Seems suss what happened to him as well. Parachuted in to a safe seat, a future star and he was gone quicker than Jonny Steele.
    there's at least 3 episodes.

agree about how well rudd comes across in this show. no doubt he was probably a bit of a **** to some people while in office, but at the end of the day it seems like he was being undermined all the way. gillard, swan, arbib etc. look like absolute scumbags on the back of this documentary.

Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

Jenny Macklin seemed like a good person too.

Although for the life of me I have no ****ing idea why current MP's and Senators like Dastiyari, Burke and Bowen went anywhere near this. It makes all of them look like scumbags yet they'll turn around in 18 months and be all like "yo, trust us, give us ta vote ey".

Just a massive wash of rampant egos with zero ability to relate to the general public.

Banned

Isnt the Moscow times generally considered little more than a propaganda rag....

Hardly a reliable source.
    Go jetties

moscow times lol.

post the words as i don't feel like clicking links
    we will loose

Banned
    moscow times lol.

post the words as i don't feel like clicking links
    An international probe should be launched into various murky details surrounding the U.S. moon landings between 1969 and 1972, Russia's Investigative Committee spokesman said Tuesday.

Vladimir Markin penned a column for the Izvestia newspaper arguing that U.S. authorities had crossed a line by launching a large-scale corruption probe targeting nine FIFA officials. The scandal surrounding the case prompted the June 2 resignation of longtime FIFA president Sepp Blatter, and sparked a heated debate about Russia's role as host of the 2018 World Cup.

Venting his frustration with what he viewed as "U.S. prosecutors having declared themselves the supreme arbiters of international football affairs," Markin proposed that international investigators could likewise examine some of the murkier elements of America's past.

An international investigation could help solve the mystery of the disappearance of film footage from the original moon landing in 1969, or explain where the nearly 400 kilograms of lunar rock reportedly obtained during several such missions between 1969 and 1972 have been spirited away to, Markin suggested.

"We are not contending that they did not fly [to the moon], and simply made a film about it. But all of these scientific — or perhaps cultural — artifacts are part of the legacy of humanity, and their disappearance without a trace is our common loss. An investigation will reveal what happened," Markin wrote.

U.S. space agency NASA admitted in 2009 that the original recordings of the first moon landing had been erased, but said they had managed to remaster the original television broadcast of the landing, Reuters reported at the time.

Of the approximately 380 kilograms of moon rock said to have been obtained during manned U.S. moon landings, the bulk is stored in the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center in Texas, though samples can be seen on display in various museums around the world.

Banned

Poor science is gonna have a hard time explaining all that

Good Luck

Poor science is gonna have a hard time explaining all that

Good Luck
    http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

thanks, you tit
    we will loose

Banned
    Can't even get past the Van Allen Belts

Complete fraud

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar

this is clearly trolling, have some time off you idiot

but i wanted to call him a dumb **** a few times. it's no fun now
    we will loose

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    we can all see how the forum goes without his personality disorders for a month, then go back to calling him a dumb ****

huge banning scenes

But by the foz multi account theorym MFKS still has a few other accounts on the foz

Quote Originally Posted by joel31 View Post
    But by the foz multi account theorym MFKS still has a few other accounts on the foz
    Hey I like the Member as much as the next guy but you are giving him waaaaaaaaaayyyy too much credit here chief.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Jenny Macklin seemed like a good person too.
    Macklin is a very nasty piece of work and about as dumb as a box of rocks. A former collegue of mine worked for her back in the late 90's or so and described her as a complete goose with no idea about anything.

The only difference between Bronwyn Bishop and Jenny Macklin is that Bronwyn Bishop doesn't pretend to care about the less fortunate of society.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Macklin is a very nasty piece of work and about as dumb as a box of rocks. A former collegue of mine worked for her back in the late 90's or so and described her as a complete goose with no idea about anything.

The only difference between Bronwyn Bishop and Jenny Macklin is that Bronwyn Bishop doesn't pretend to care about the less fortunate of society.
    Whilst I have no evidence to dispute your opinion of Macklin and don't doubt you for a second, one thing she needs credit for is getting herself in a position to stick her nose in the trough and keeping it there for a very lucrative time.

That takes a certain type of smarts, you gotta give her that.