Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Jones is Out (pg 49)

if the Double-Eff-Aye just loaned Con the cash for his super bill none of this would have happened and we'd be celebrating our 5 title by now.

i blame Frank Lowy
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Member is right - we know what Lee should have done, according to our own culture.

But this is China, and how they operate is another world entirely. Miller would have been seen as dispensable and he questioned his new overlord.

I'm doing business in China now and this is nothing compared to some of the hijinx I'm hearing about.

What you mean he sacked Miller for no reason??

Miller had the insanity to try being insubordinate to his superior

Asians it all about "FACE"

Maybe he wasn't such an ego he would have known this
    Miller got the sack because he had a punch up in China with his assistant coach. Miller arrived late in China and told his assistant not to train the first day. The assistant puts on a training session anyway. Kokko gets a soft tissue injury in the game the next day and Miller and the forgettable assistant end up in blows. Miller gets the sack, the players refuse to train for Trani? and he gets sacked the next day.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Onehunglow View Post
    Miller got the sack because he had a punch up in China with his assistant coach. Miller arrived late in China and told his assistant not to train the first day. The assistant puts on a training session anyway. Kokko gets a soft tissue injury in the game the next day and Miller and the forgettable assistant end up in blows. Miller gets the sack, the players refuse to train for Trani? and he gets sacked the next day.
    Yeah yeah yeah

That part of the story

Don't forget the bit where he was told to shut up and pull his head in when dealing with someone and chose to keep running his mouth

We not talking about a spur of the moment outburst here
    Time was there to allow sanity to enter the equation

Where did you hear this?
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Yeah yeah yeah

That part of the story

Don't forget the bit where he was told to shut up and pull his head in when dealing with someone and chose to keep running his mouth

We not talking about a spur of the moment outburst here
    Time was there to allow sanity to enter the equation
    But evidently it didn't

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Where did you hear this?
    Someone in the know.

Banned
    Where did you hear this?
    Don't you know the story??

It pretty well known what went down in China that got him the arse.

Don't you know the story??

It pretty well known what went down in China that got him the arse.
    I heard a few different things, Only thing I knew for certain was that Miller wasnt being told who to sign and play
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

I heard a few different things, Only thing I knew for certain was that Miller wasnt being told who to sign and play
    I remember reading about that event in the media as the major part of his demise.
    The final nail after he questioned the Chinese overlords as it were

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    I'm doing business in China now and this is nothing compared to some of the hijinx I'm hearing about.
    Have you had any experience in South Korea ? That was an eye opener for me - I'd imagine China is similar.

Interviewer: So Scot why did you leave your last job ?
    Scott Miller: I punched a Tranni.
    Interviewer: Next.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Interviewer: So Scot why did you leave your last job ?
    Scott Miller: I punched a Tranni.
    Interviewer: Next.

There was no punch on, lol.

The first part is true with regards to training, Miller said not to have training after the long travel. Despite this Trani takes a session, Kokko injured in game.

Second game was the team sheet debacle, someone didnt fill it out properly, the team ended up copping a goal (not sure if its one or 2). Miller feels like that Trani is trying to undermine him and sends him home.

The whole issue about challenging the boss is Scott is to have said that it was either him or Trani, thinking that he would be fine. Lee gives Scott the flick. From what I have been told Martin lee wanted to sack Scott anyway when he took over the club and bring in his own coach and start a completely a fresh, Lawrie talked him out of this

Players all refused to train under Trani as they could probably tell what was going on. They all wanted Scott back, but Lee didnt want him and I dont think Scott wanted the job anyway

Quote Originally Posted by evanhayes5 View Post
    There was no punch on, lol.

The first part is true with regards to training, Miller said not to have training after the long travel. Despite this Trani takes a session, Kokko injured in game.

Second game was the team sheet debacle, someone didnt fill it out properly, the team ended up copping a goal (not sure if its one or 2). Miller feels like that Trani is trying to undermine him and sends him home.

The whole issue about challenging the boss is Scott is to have said that it was either him or Trani, thinking that he would be fine. Lee gives Scott the flick. From what I have been told Martin lee wanted to sack Scott anyway when he took over the club and bring in his own coach and start a completely a fresh, Lawrie talked him out of this

Players all refused to train under Trani as they could probably tell what was going on. They all wanted Scott back, but Lee didnt want him and I dont think Scott wanted the job anyway
    Wow did Mr Lee not watch us the season before. Sounds were gonna have a Chelsea style ownership with lots of Manager changes without the success.

love at first sight

What would be harder:
    - being the media guys at the jerks trying to hype the derby up after Jones just smothers the hell out of it
    - being Trump's media people and trying to contain his Twitter

I don't envy either tbh
    OK

I love the talk of Lee 'saving face' because he's Asian or some shit. So something that happens behind closed doors that a handful of people knew about was too embarassing to let slide. But letting your football team embarrass themselves in public is perfectly cool.

international diplomacy 101 with the membah

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by halo se7en View Post
    I love the talk of Lee 'saving face' because he's Asian or some shit. So something that happens behind closed doors that a handful of people knew about was too embarassing to let slide. But letting your football team embarrass themselves in public is perfectly cool.
    Asian males are an interesting breed.

Learn something here and realise that face is an over riding concept with Asians.

Something Miller wasn't smart enough to acknowledge

Maybe if he was smarter he could have saved you from the horrors Jones has inflicted on you with the shit footballers left behind by Miller

Asian males are an interesting breed.

Learn something here and realise that face is an over riding concept with Asians.

Something Miller wasn't smart enough to acknowledge

Maybe if he was smarter he could have saved you from the horrors Jones has inflicted on you with the shit footballers left behind by Miller
    So in your opinion what coaching wise does Jones need to change or improve next year (tactics/subs etc)????

love at first sight