Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 17/18 HAL Round 27 |Central Coast Mariners v Newcastle Jets| Sat 14th Apr 2018 750pm

Quote Originally Posted by Mark325 View Post
    I felt sorry for BK last night, he’s a top bloke and it was a shame to see him essentially get embarrassed last night.

Johnny K coming into the team made an instant change, he’s an quality young footballer and should’ve been getting a look in over cowburn the past two games. No Vargas also allowed us to be more mobile, and Pato lately has been doing more running then he was at the start of his run with us. Ending this season I’d be happier keeping Pato over Vargas
    I'd say Vargas is finished as a marquee player - he's just not suitable to our style of game until the fitness / speed comes back.

Reading the derby thread on their foz is a literal timeline of the 7 stages of grief. It's also a mirror of what we experienced since season 4, so it's pretty easy to see that unless their ownership changes hands or Charlesworth finds money down the back of the sofa they are headed for more of the same regardless of who's appointed as coach.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Reading the derby thread on their foz is a literal timeline of the 7 stages of grief. It's also a mirror of what we experienced since season 4, so it's pretty easy to see that unless their ownership changes hands or Charlesworth finds money down the back of the sofa they are headed for more of the same regardless of who's appointed as coach.
    is he still trying to relocate them?

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    I read it too hoping for some gems but they were too realistic. There was a serious post about checking BK’s betting accounts because he’d obviously thrown the game, but even then the other posters sensibly decided most goals weren’t on him at all. Wasn’t much fun at all.

Quote Originally Posted by halo se7en View Post
    I read it too hoping for some gems but they were too realistic. There was a serious post about checking BK’s betting accounts because he’d obviously thrown the game, but even then the other posters sensibly decided most goals weren’t on him at all. Wasn’t much fun at all.
    fairly sure the RBB foz would provide what you're after right now.

Found that when I had a read too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

There was a serious post about checking BK’s betting accounts because he’d obviously thrown the game
    why would those broke ass gypo pricks be worried about their keeper who just happens to share the same name as a Newy ledge but is in no way related to or even look like our bloke?

stupid gypos.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight