**** the wider public??

Seriously why do they matter??

We had a game last weekend that the wider public came to

They killed the atmosphere and wont be back

That is exactly what you get when you chase the wider public

Why you want moire of that??

How about we cater towards the football fans in this country 1st 2nd and 3rd

If the Plastic New Dawners want to come on board in the meantime fine

But unite those in the game already first before trying to go entice some blow ins who dont care for the game

Football fans are broken enough already in this country.

Unite them first
Why should they bend over backwards for football fans? What specifics are you talking about? There's a ready-made product in front of their nose and if they don't want to embrace it, that's on them. I'm a football fan and I don't need extra incentives, freebies, discounts, etc to go and watch a sport I thoroughly enjoy.

It wasn't a shit atmosphere at the GF because we had more people. It was shit because those people likely hadn't been to a game before and they were too busy filming Victory fans rather than trying to join in and drown them out. Yeah it's frustrating, but **** it, at least they came. If ~1,000 of those people become members next year then great. Hopefully the hype helps them jump on board next season and buy a membership. If they come to a few games, see the Jets win a few and play some nice stuff on the pitch, hopefully that's enough to keep them coming back. That's how the game grows, and that's how the fanbase grows.