Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 102

Thread: 19/20 HAL Round 6 | Western United v Newcastle Jets | Sat 16/11/19 1930

  1. #1
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,138

    19/20 HAL Round 6 | Western United v Newcastle Jets | Sat 16/11/19 1930

    FIXTURE FACTS

    We haven't played them before.


    /post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  2. #2
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,774
    Never beaten them. Never even scored against them.
    A record of failure against this lot.


    Loose 6-1

  3. #3
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,114
    They have goals in them we don't so hard to see a win but fingers crossed

  4. #4
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,138
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    They have goals in them we don't so hard to see a win but fingers crossed
    But we've scored in every game this season.

    It may be singular, not the plural, so your statement I guess holds true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  5. #5
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    14,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    But we've scored in every game this season.

    It may be singular, not the plural, so your statement I guess holds true.
    But we have also conceeded in every game as well

    So with a record of scoring and conceding in every game this season and only scoring 1 a game we are 100% no chance of winning if it continues
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,138
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    But we have also conceeded in every game as well

    So with a record of scoring and conceding in every game this season and only scoring 1 a game we are 100% no chance of winning if it continues
    Look at you, getting all statsy! Nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  7. #7
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    14,728
    I actually think we will win this week

    Just got a feeling we will
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    FIXTURE FACTS

    We haven't played them before.

    a team tog
    /post
    missed a few stats there

    Current pts table we are behind
    Goals for we are worse
    Goals against we are worse
    They bought well in off season and we 2bit pov asses just managed to get a team together
    They are 5 minutes old and have built a better side then we have in the last 10 years
    They have berisher we have hoffman

    Any other unwanted truths before the delusional optimists crap their undies about being negative?

    score? 2-0 to someone

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    449
    Who is unavailable due to international duty for this game?

  10. #10
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,138
    Quote Originally Posted by anfield View Post
    Who is unavailable due to international duty for this game?
    Burns, Arroyo and Ridenton
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  11. #11
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Burns, Arroyo and Ridenton
    Wait Arroyo? is not available as well? **** Hoff please save us
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��


    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

  12. #12
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    14,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Burns, Arroyo and Ridenton
    ****

    No Arroyo and no Ridenton

    That is 2 of our best players not playing

    We no hope now
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    449
    We need points this weekend. I would love to see 2 positional changes.
    Let's move our most dangerous player Miller to Right Wing to have a greater impact on game.
    Let's start Thurgate into centre midfield where Ridenton was.

    Dimi Petratos really needs to dominate these games

  14. #14
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,774
    Quote Originally Posted by anfield View Post
    Let's move our most dangerous player Miller
    depending on where people are sitting they are gonna read the word 'dangerous' two different ways there.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    depending on where people are sitting they are gonna read the word 'dangerous' two different ways there.
    Attacking wise I should say, looks threatening every time he goes forward.
    My team would be
    Gk moss
    Rb johny k
    Lb l jackson
    Cb topor
    Cb boogs
    Cm stevie u
    Cm angus t
    Rw miller
    Am dimi
    Lw fitzy
    Str hoff
    Subs
    Pretty much whoever is left including ben kanta, petratos boys, pat l

    Reasoning, need goals. Hoff has shown in trials he can finish. Miller can add pace down flanks, fitzy had his best game for a few years and needs a run off games to get some confidence.

    Thurgates prefered position is cm, lets give him a full game, is surely the long term option there.
    Jackson not ideal left back but deserves another game. Good to see john k as right back

  16. #16
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,274
    Quote Originally Posted by anfield View Post
    Attacking wise I should say, looks threatening every time he goes forward.
    My team would be
    Gk moss
    Rb johny k
    Lb l jackson
    Cb topor
    Cb boogs
    Cm stevie u
    Cm angus t
    Rw miller
    Am dimi
    Lw fitzy
    Str hoff
    Subs
    Pretty much whoever is left including ben kanta, petratos boys, pat l

    Reasoning, need goals. Hoff has shown in trials he can finish. Miller can add pace down flanks, fitzy had his best game for a few years and needs a run off games to get some confidence.

    Thurgates prefered position is cm, lets give him a full game, is surely the long term option there.
    Jackson not ideal left back but deserves another game. Good to see john k as right back
    Wait.. We are missing our back up LB so you think it's a good idea to move our starting RB further up the pitch and move our LB across to the right side.

    Basically, weaken the left side, as well as weaken the centre with Boogs back and hope that another fullback in attack (which would make us starting with 2 RBs in our front 3) will help us score goals?

    That's a very hard No from me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,138
    Quote Originally Posted by anfield View Post
    Attacking wise I should say, looks threatening every time he goes forward.
    My team would be
    Gk moss
    Rb johny k
    Lb l jackson
    Cb topor
    Cb boogs
    Cm stevie u
    Cm angus t
    Rw miller
    Am dimi
    Lw fitzy
    Str hoff
    Subs
    Pretty much whoever is left including ben kanta, petratos boys, pat l

    Reasoning, need goals. Hoff has shown in trials he can finish. Miller can add pace down flanks, fitzy had his best game for a few years and needs a run off games to get some confidence.

    Thurgates prefered position is cm, lets give him a full game, is surely the long term option there.
    Jackson not ideal left back but deserves another game. Good to see john k as right back
    How would you adjust your formation with Boogaard being out? He's rated a 60-70% chance
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  18. #18
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    How would you adjust your formation with Boogaard being out? He's rated a 60-70% chance
    Boogs at 60-70% is probably gonna have the same game as 100% fit Boogs anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Jeterpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wait, I know this one
    Posts
    10,138
    The two swaps I think Ernie will do is Thurgate for Arroyo with Hoff or Fitzgerald moving up top and Kanta coming in for Ridenton. Jackson will retain his spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    How would you adjust your formation with Boogaard being out? He's rated a 60-70% chance
    Kanta in straight swap

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •