Page 89 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 3559

Thread: L-I-V-E-R-P-Double O-L Liverpool FC

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Enough Hawk need to accept liverpool are my team
    Bout time. Actually there's heaps more yet. Thought you might have taken the hint. thick ay
    Last edited by hawk; 08-02-2017 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Bout time. Actually there's heaps more yet. Thought you might have taken the hint. thick ay
    **** sake Hawk but im my defense Liverpool have got to stop giving me such good ammunition
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    **** sake Hawk but im my defense Liverpool have got to stop giving me such good ammunition
    rofl, stupid red bastards

I hope I get the chance to watch the replay of this match during the week.

For those that have watched it, was it down to Spurs tactics? The absence of Rose and Vertonghen? The return of the forward 6 (Coutinho-Firmino-Mane ahead of Gini-Lallana-Henderson)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Disclaimer - haven't watched the match, only ext highlights and read match report.

Somewhat down to Spurs tactics if you mean they didn't cede possession and sit deep like every other team seems to do successfully against Liverpool. They tried to play and didn't do it that well, Liverpool were far too energetic and sharp first half an hour and Mane could have had 3 or 4. Spurs were pretty disappointing but likely related to Liverpool's performance.

We always play 3947484 x better when teams try and "take it to us", leaves them vulnerable on the counter where the front 6 will absolutely rip you to shreds.
    I'm genuinely surprised more teams don't play us and say, there you go, we will wait for you to gift us the game.
    The bigger teams that come with a bit of an ego, i.e we are Spurs, we can outplay them, generally come off second best.
    When we can grind out wins against teams sitting deep, we will win the league.
    Until then, we can keep
    Beating the top 6, but means little when we lose our matches against bottom 5.

Haven't seen this game in particular just a few bits and pieces. By all reports I've read we were back to our high intensity best.

Interesting debate regarding Can vs Wjinaldum.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Interesting debate regarding Can vs Wjinaldum.
    It's not even a debate Wjinaldum is light years in front of where Emre should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

serious though how the **** you blokes have yet to post the Adam Lallama tattoo ill never know.

you call yourself real fans.

pfffft.

p.s. Did it hurt Jeterpool?
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

Now leicester city's players turn up interesting
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Was very predictable - Leicester probably would have done that to most other teams on the night.

Ridiculous that players at Chelsea and now Leicester have downed tools, dropped points and let down fans to get their own way.

Isn't it regarded as "tanking"?

Quick quiz Reds fans.
    More frustrating team:
    A) Liverpool
    B) Jets
    C) **** off and leave me to wallow in my misery Plague.

Cheers,
    Plague.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Quick quiz Reds fans.
    More frustrating team:
    A) Liverpool
    B) Jets

Cheers,
    Plague.
    C)

I often question the teams I support and their detrimental effect on my health.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    C)

I often question the teams I support and their detrimental effect on my health.
    Man, ya need to take the emotion out. Spesh when we dont get the trophy or $ for winning

Quick quiz Reds fans.
    More frustrating team:
    A) Liverpool
    B) Jets

Cheers,
    Plague.
    How are the Jets frustrating? They suck, we expect them to suck, and they oblige us by sucking.

I think Klopp needs 1 more clear-out and maybe 3 new signings, plus a few youth players to step up, and they will be able to get rid of their small-game problem. Maybe Klopp underestimated how tough the smaller teams can be but if he can sort that out they will at least have a better chance of regular Champions league. Man United won't be back in the CL for a few years still. If Tottenham lose Kane or Alli then Liverpool would be able to fight it out with them for the last top 4 spot.

Sturridge/Origi/Can/Moreno/Ings could all be sold for decent money and i don't think they'd be missed too much. I can think of lots of players willing to work harder than those guys who are worth the same amount of money and would jump at the chance to work with Klopp. Fabian Schar and Nabil Fekir are two that i think would fit in well.

Keep on believing Scousers, you keep us Arsenal fans sane. That and the Tottenham fans thinking they have a chance at winning it, haha. Bantz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    How are the Jets frustrating? They suck, we expect them to suck, and they oblige us by sucking.

I think Klopp needs 1 more clear-out and maybe 3 new signings, plus a few youth players to step up, and they will be able to get rid of their small-game problem. Maybe Klopp underestimated how tough the smaller teams can be but if he can sort that out they will at least have a better chance of regular Champions league. Man United won't be back in the CL for a few years still. If Tottenham lose Kane or Alli then Liverpool would be able to fight it out with them for the last top 4 spot.

Sturridge/Origi/Can/Moreno/Ings could all be sold for decent money and i don't think they'd be missed too much. I can think of lots of players willing to work harder than those guys who are worth the same amount of money and would jump at the chance to work with Klopp. Fabian Schar and Nabil Fekir are two that i think would fit in well.

Keep on believing Scousers, you keep us Arsenal fans sane. That and the Tottenham fans thinking they have a chance at winning it, haha. Bantz!
    United are making top 4 this year over arsenal and liverpool. Their only one point behind liverpool atm

love at first sight

Also Manure have a game in hand on us,

if we can somehow get the spiked chrissy pudding out of our system and win 10 out of the next 12 points we should secure top 4.
    Home - Arsenal
    Home- Burnley
    Away - Man shitty
    Home - Everton (derby)
    Last edited by cobra23; 01-03-2017 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cobra23 View Post
    Also Manure have a game in hand on us,

if we can somehow get the spiked chrissy pudding out of our system and win 10 out of the next 12 points we should secure top 4.
    Home - Arsenal
    Home- Burnley
    Away - Man shitty
    Home - Everton (derby)
    Will lose to Burnely and win the other three.

Quick quiz Reds fans.
    More frustrating team:
    A) Liverpool
    B) Jets

Cheers,
    Plague.
    D...all of the above....**** I follow the 49ers and the Yankees as well......maybe I'll start following arsenal just to annoy baldrick.

Quote Originally Posted by redwah View Post
    ..maybe I'll start following arsenal just to annoy baldrick.

Quote Originally Posted by redwah View Post
    D...all of the above....**** I follow the 49ers and the Yankees as well......maybe I'll start following arsenal just to annoy baldrick.
    Crying poor over following the Yankees, that'll do me.

A record 27 World Series wins, the latest less than 10 years ago.

Perennial post season attendees (last year aside) and a roster that is built to win in the very near future

Poor you