Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: VAR - It's Football But Not As You Know It

So three minutes to sort out another "obvious error"...pfft
    Good to hear Harper, Archie and Bozza all go off.
    Incidently, just watching Liverpool v Newcastle. 11th minute Salah hits a shot into defenders hand. No appeal, no mention of handball by anyone.
    Over here Speedy would be yelling for the Maccas VAR and certain refs would look at it too.

Yep Fux need to piss Speedy off, Quickly becoming the biggest flog in the commentary box with his antics over VAR.

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Yep Fux need to piss Speedy off, Quickly becoming the biggest flog in the commentary box with his antics over VAR.
    in a commentary team that includes robbie slater, that's (correctly) saying a lot.

working a treat again.
    good for the game etc etc etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    working a treat again.
    good for the game etc etc etc.
    So two weeks for Barbarouses for stomping??? Be interesting to see what the MRP decide...

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    So two weeks for Barbarouses for stomping??? Be interesting to see what the MRP decide...
    straight red, violent act.
    its in the rules innit?
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

2 weeks for Roy, 2 weeks for Kosta or we will have proof the system favours the capital city teams

i didn't have a problem with the penalty/kosta review. the only issue is that nobody knew what was actually happening. if that had been explained at the time, then the length to make the decision was (just) reasonable.

Kosta crime was not being Bobo. I got no problem either but this game in this country is in a world of strife because of the poor and inconsistent officiating. The difference in interpreting the rules across the officials this season is just plain bizarre.

Not withstanding the Kosta incident somehow being different to the Bobo/Muscat one earlier this season but also Berisha last night struck the face of an opponent blocking him from getting closer to the ball and it hardly got a mention.

No wonder the game is struggling so much this season in its appeal when long term followers are having to sit through some of the worst officiating since the inception of the HAL. FMD i did not see such shit refereeing in the old NSL as bad as this come to think of it.

I would still much rather cop the odd bad decision for a free flowing game.

I can't handle all these minutes to make the "right" decision - it just isn't sport anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Kosta crime was not being Bobo. I got no problem either but this game in this country is in a world of strife because of the poor and inconsistent officiating. The difference in interpreting the rules across the officials this season is just plain bizarre.

Not withstanding the Kosta incident somehow being different to the Bobo/Muscat one earlier this season but also Berisha last night struck the face of an opponent blocking him from getting closer to the ball and it hardly got a mention.

No wonder the game is struggling so much this season in its appeal when long term followers are having to sit through some of the worst officiating since the inception of the HAL. FMD i did not see such shit refereeing in the old NSL as bad as this come to think of it.
    Well said. inconsistent cheating in football doesnt end up in tears and sackings unlike cricket

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    straight red, violent act.
    its in the rules innit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    2 weeks for Roy, 2 weeks for Kosta or we will have proof the system favours the capital city teams
    https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/arti...uspended-stomp

Nope...1 F***en week. The truth is out there now. City centric rules superintended by the FFA (= F***ed Football in Australia)
    And just so the sheep shagging little sh!t can play in the upcoming AFC game. Piss orf
    No wonder these useless pr!cks of refs aren't going off to a World Cup.
    What does that say when even a collective cluster***k of an organisation like FIFA can spot sh!t a mile away.
    Wallow in refereeing mediocrity 2018!
    Fmfl... (football life)
    Last edited by Retro Jet; 03-04-2018 at 12:36 AM.

This stuff just gets better....

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43791511

In this case you've got a couple thousand fans off to the bar and they come back thinking it is 0-0

Still say I would rather cop a bad decision than go through shit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    This stuff just gets better....

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43791511

Still say I would rather cop a bad decision than go through shit like this.
    100%. This is just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/arti...uspended-stomp

Nope...1 F***en week. The truth is out there now. City centric rules superintended by the FFA (= F***ed Football in Australia)
    And just so the sheep shagging little sh!t can play in the upcoming AFC game. Piss orf
    No wonder these useless pr!cks of refs aren't going off to a World Cup.
    What does that say when even a collective cluster***k of an organisation like FIFA can spot sh!t a mile away.
    Wallow in refereeing mediocrity 2018!
    Fmfl... (football life)
    A convey of fans created a procession down the M1 highway to Sydney and filled Allianz Stadium with gold as Joel God Griffiths snatched victory in the dying stages.
    Already 11,000 seats have been snapped up by Jets members ahead of the semi-final clash against Melbourne City this Friday, with tickets yet to go on sale to the general public.
    spot the mistake?....convey lol

End of days.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    I would still much rather cop the odd bad decision for a free flowing game.

I can't handle all these minutes to make the "right" decision - it just isn't sport anymore.
    Got one last night

Just how you want them to do it

How you like them biscuits today??

Got one last night

Just how you want them to do it

How you like them biscuits today??
    see the thing is though, people wouldn't be nearly as upset if there wasn't a system in place to actually make sure that things like that are avoided. For example, if you were a Glory fan you're upset they awarded Berisha that penalty, but if there was something there to clearly show he dived, and they still ruled it a pen you'd be even more livid

Quote Originally Posted by Mark325 View Post
    see the thing is though, people wouldn't be nearly as upset if there wasn't a system in place to actually make sure that things like that are avoided. For example, if you were a Glory fan you're upset they awarded Berisha that penalty, but if there was something there to clearly show he dived, and they still ruled it a pen you'd be even more livid
    This...thanks Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark325 View Post
    But that was a legit pen
    Ref got it right.